Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
CONTEST! ATTENTION ALL YE GUILD ARTISTS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*scribble scribble scribble*
art is fun, yo!
100%
 100%  [ 95 ]
Total Votes : 95

Little blue eyes dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:43 am
hi  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:52 am
churrlo
So why aren't we using it D: *random*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yea....why arent we using it..... crying i thought i was the winner??.......wheres my prize and where is my art??....not on the guild page thats for sure........and no spam little blue eyes...........especially on old threads......  

Lineriku

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:31 am
You've been jipped gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:24 am
SakuChwan
AND I TINKS WE HAVE A WEINER!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d188/Lineriku/gaiathinginfrontcopy.jpg

no contest, Hands down this i can truely stand behind as a logo for the guild. GJ Link! I'm still thinking of what to give you as a prize but it woln't be chicken scratch i can tell you that much. BUT! can you make those G's look less like C's for me? That would be my only criticism.

Honorable mentions to Dana & Zaoth. They both worked hard on their submissions and it shows.

CONTEST OVER FOLKS YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO HOME BUT YOU CANT STAY HERE.

sings: I know who i want to take me home... take me hoommeee!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hard my a**. Took 5 minutes each. xd

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
{My City!}

Dana Pixie Stix

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:26 pm
can someone lock this??.......every time it gets necroed and i spot it it reminds me of what wasnt.........T^T  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:57 am
lol, i will lock this, but i will also say that we ARE still working on the front page. no, really.

its just that we all have these crazy things called LIVES outside of gaia.

i, for one, have just recently moved into a HOUSE, and that takes a lot of time and effort.

other modly mods have recently gotten new jobs, more responsibilities, etc.

however, this s**t does need to get done, i agree. so...it will be done.

yup yup.  

WastelandMama
Crew

Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games