cake
View Results

The kewl katt

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:57 am
I'm playing pokemon diamond but I need help. I got to that battle island and all but how do i progress through it? I can only go to the first city and i can't figure out how to go on! please help me with it!  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:48 pm
In order to leave the starting area, you have to have seen the first 150 pokemon in your pokedex and then Professor Rowan will give you a National Dex. Once you have the National Dex, you can access all areas of the game (except for the secret event-only ones...)

This includes Route 224 and the Victory Road Basement, the island with Cresselia, Spring Path, and all of the Battle Island.  

Nadian
Crew

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:40 pm
Victory Road basement... is this a section i have to explore now... Or does it take me to the road next to Victory Road?  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:55 pm
Goddess Lia
Victory Road basement... is this a section i have to explore now... Or does it take me to the road next to Victory Road?

Yeah, it takes you to Route 224, but there are Leftovers down there.  

Nadian
Crew

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:58 am
Nadian
Goddess Lia

Ah okay, i'll resume my exploring since i only try to pass the caves, same with mt coronet i'm trying to get to the Piller but making stops to pick up the items i didn't pick up. also for clefa or clefaery  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:40 am
Goddess Lia
Nadian
Goddess Lia

Ah okay, i'll resume my exploring since i only try to pass the caves, same with mt coronet i'm trying to get to the Piller but making stops to pick up the items i didn't pick up. also for clefa or clefaery

Well, if you do want to find the Leftovers and can't find them on your own, feel free to ask. I've gotten them so many times that it's impossible for me to not know, heh.  

Nadian
Crew

eirefyre

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:46 pm
hi, can i talk in here if i don't play pokemon?  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:32 am
eirefyre
hi, can i talk in here if i don't play pokemon?

Sure, you can post in this subforum just as long as you talk about pokemon in some way, shape, or form. 3nodding

Otherwise, general chatting is best meant for the main forum.  

Nadian
Crew

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces