Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Do you like Pokemon games? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Pokemon games?
  Yes
  No
View Results

21coolkid12

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:54 pm
I like Pokemon Games a lot do you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:45 am
pokemon all the way  

darth technique

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:11 pm
i enjoyed all except for the one made for wii. I bought that before i even had a nintendo DS or the pokemon pearl or diamond. It sucked!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:36 am
I love Pokemon games, I have almost every pokemon game out. xd  

-Rain-PixieStick

150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:01 am
I think they're decent little games that you can play. I started way back when the whole hype about it began, with Blue, Red and Yellow. Back then, I used to be almost all the time on the game. The hype increased; at least for me, when Gold, Silver and Crystal came out, but it sort of feigned over Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen, FireRed and the two GameCube games, which are without a doubt, better than the one that was brought out for the Wii.

Anyways, at current, I still enjoy the games for Pokemon. D/P/P were a nice addition to the series, and they've opened up new possibilities, as the series has gone on. Its simple game play that anyone can pick up, and it isn't as childish as the Anime series, in my opinion. (a LOT of the old fans are still playing the games, to date)

The only issue I've had with the games is you can't truly complete the games, since some of the Pokemon come out in Nintendo Events. People who live nowhere near the Event locations are really buggered, which was the biggest problem I had, with the past games, but hopefully, Nintendo will come to their senses and allow people to download the items needed to get the Pokemon they can't. Unfortunately, the past Legendaries that people couldn't get are lost until new Events come out.

Anyway, aside from the never-ending incompleteness of the games, they're still fun to play; especially if you've got friends to battle against. With the addition to Wi-Fi and International battling capabilities, I've found a LOT more fun with the latest games than the previous ones, which brings me to PBR; that was really just a game for Nintendo to add more Multiplayer options to the Wii. Sort of like Stadium and Stadium 2 on N64, for Generation I and II GB/C games.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:51 pm
User Image

·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´
I liked Pokemon Fire, Emerald, Saphhire and Ruby a lot. The others were alright.
·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´

xChanel

Ichigo_Bankai24

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:19 pm
i like emerald diamond and pearl. cant wait for platinum though  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:19 pm
I am still hooked on Pokemon games. Right now I am playing Diamond version  

Dark-Light Dragoon

Distinct Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

shmeather

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:08 pm
i am not hooked on it and i dont like it at all  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:12 pm
pokemon games are shitty i hate them so bad the only good ones were the ranger ones.  

shot_2_death

jarca

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:46 am
i do actually..only played a few but never finished any cry mainly because theres so many games to play and so little time..  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:47 am
pokemon r just teh best and some of u pokemon r soooo cute 3nodding  

xx_Madame Rouge

Miss Song

Invisible Explorer

13,575 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:55 pm
heck yeah! i have diamond and pearl. i finished my diamond one,and doing my pearl one currently doing to snowpoint gym. and i want emerald badddd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:31 pm
pokemon, is god.  

pikadoes

davepetty

2,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:09 am
i own both ranger games ruby sapphire pearl and dimand
they rule  
Computers & Video Games