Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Twilight Movie Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight Movie
  Its going to be sooooooo awsome
  No its going to be horrible!!!!!
  Whatever
View Results

pandapal51

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:22 pm
Your Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:10 pm
I'm so excited. biggrin  

BloodyBree

pandapal51

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:56 pm
BloodyBree
I'm so excited. biggrin

me too i cant wait till it finally comes out!!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:49 pm
it's going to be sweet... my firend has read twilight like 52 times, new moon 50, and eclipse like 48 times i think and she can't wait till the book in edwards point of view and can't wait till the movie i can't wait either burning_eyes  

lu_rockz

X_Myst1c_Ra1n3_X

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:38 am
*squeals**
OHHH, YERSH..XDDD
I cant wait for the movie^^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:34 pm
i think i might be the biggest buzz killer here.
but i have read the books. and i love the books. want edward and bella to be together. yadda yadda yadda (dont want to give away too much for those who havent read the books)

but i am sorry the previews for the movie i am not impressed with. HELLO! The guy who is playing Edward played Cedric in Harry Potter. And I am a BIG Harry Potter fan and can't over look that role. I know I know It's sad.

But it's not just Edward that I am unhappy about. It's the WHOLE cast. It wasn't what I imagined it. Jacob is the only one who has come close to being what I pictured.

Alice is suppose to be smaller then the rest of the Cullens yet she isn't. Am I the only one picking apart the previews? Everyone else seems to be on cloud 9 about the teasers.

I guess I should just accept the fact that the movie wont be as good as the book and treat them as 2 entirely different things. This way my heart wont be broken when I see the movie and its not as good as the book.

I can't wait for august and the 4th book. the 5th i believe isn't even finished yet (thats the one from edwards point of view)

anyway

*steps off my soap box*  

coconuts_stuffie

Sangoinuyasha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:02 pm
I dont know when it is coming out but I definatly cant wait until that day comes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:32 am
·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´
I fully agree with coconuts.
The characters don't fit whatsoever!
They should've gone with Stephanie's choices. Those were good D<
The guy who is playing Edward definitely doesn't fit. He's my least favorite choice.
One, he's not hot enough.
Two, seeing him in Harry Potter ruins it ><

·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´

xChanel

Althea_Muirin

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:48 am
And did anyone picture that guy for Charlie? I guess its not that bad but personally I saw Charlie as one of these guys
John Ritter
This guy with his hair dyed again

And Im very dissappointed in the choice for Bella, and is it just me or does it look like Nikki Reed is wearing a wig?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:53 pm
Yep December 12th is definitely circled on my invisible calendar.

Agh I'm so mad though, Amazon messed up my Breaking Dawn order! Now I'm not getting it til tomorrow whereas it came out on the 4th over here sad

Anyyyways, I'm just scared that they aren't going to be able to represent the vampires as they are in the book, I mean portray them to be as vicious as they can.  

Schoonmaker

lu_rockz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:26 pm
some movies don't fit with the book... that's the sad part even with the new techy stuff that we have out to day you can't find a good movie that fits the details in the book.....

my firend and i were debating if they were going to the other movies.... it would be kind of hard to though with people growing and all  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:13 pm
I'm still upset with the cast
And I STILL say Jacob should have been played by Matt Tuck  

Bullet_Mistress

Masqueraded Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:43 pm
Yayz!!! can't wait!!!!!!! whee whee whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:37 am
i have watched the movie and find it simply amazing, i have watched it already 13 times and still cannot get enough. i brought the whole book series and finished it in two days i am that addicted. it is a typical romeo and juliet story but for the modern day world. Although we dont have vampires but hey i bet if we did we would be falling all over them as well razz  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

buffygen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:59 pm
i really didnt like the movie
it was a lot worse than the book and im not overly fond of the books
i spent most of the movie talking and giggling at inappropriate moments xp  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash