Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Twilight Movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight Movie
  Its going to be sooooooo awsome
  No its going to be horrible!!!!!
  Whatever
View Results

shelly draven

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:06 pm
I LOVED it. Then I came home and after a couple of days of all these critics saying it sucked I thought that maybe I got a little TOO excited and maybe just got into all the hype and that's why I liked it. So when I went back with some of my friends who had yet to see it I kind of got in my mind that it might be the worst thing in the world and just cleared my mind of all the hype, it was easier to do that when it wasn't opening night. Anyway, it wasn't as good as I thought...... it was soooooo much better. I still love it, I'm sorry those of you who don't are so disappointed but I am entirely too pleased.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:49 pm
well as i can see this was posted before the movie and my opinion of the movie is that any movie that comes after a book is not going to be nearly as good as the book. in the book it lets your imagination run wild and with a movie its jsut the way you see it on screen soo.. yea  

killerbotfromspace

Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:16 pm
It was....good. The books are way better! The movie was good still they left out a lot! Though I'm till obsessed with twilight including the movie I guess. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:16 pm
i loved he movie but i never understood y edward and the other vampires sparkled i mea it was he gayest moment ever HE WAS SPARKLY but i also have to say edward's rlly hott  

HOTT_SK8R_CHIK

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

tachma15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:32 pm
Are they officially making Breaking Dawn in 3D? I hope no. Otherwise, I'm not gonna watch it. eek Who knows how the movie's gonna turn out.  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff