Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
SHUT UP ALREADY! It's my body, not yours Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SWIMMING
  POOL
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:13 pm
This topic will first be my venting, then turn into a real topic. heart

SHUT UP PEOPLE. I got 2 new bathing suits, and my friends are bashing me about my body, and the type of suit I chose. IT'S MY BODY, NOT YOURS. I'm not saying I'm pretty. Heck, I'm not even sure people don't gag when they see me in a swim suit, but I'll wear what I want. scream

I am very self-concious, so don't go thinking that I am wearing a skimpy little string bikini thong. I think mine are decent for my body. sweatdrop

I uploaded the pictures to my dA: See for yourself!]

This is mainly for the girls, but what kinds of swim suits do you like? Colors, styles, anything! I almost puked when I saw a Hannah Montanna swim suit in my size. stare

Discuss:
Swim Suit Preferences
Swim Suit Experiences & Memories
Swim Suit Questions (like wear to buy good ones, cheap ones, etc.)

To the Guys: Feel free to discuss your bathing suits too, or what you think looks good on a girl, and what is going to far. wink  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:18 pm
I feel ya on that Hannah Montana bathingsuit thing.
We were in the freakin woman's section and I saw a Hannah Monatana shirt.

I don't really care what I wear as far as swimsuits. Personally, one-pieces are fine for me. Even if I was in shape, I'd still feel alot less worried...  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:21 pm
FangzV
I feel ya on that Hannah Montana bathingsuit thing.
We were in the freakin woman's section and I saw a Hannah Monatana shirt.

I don't really care what I wear as far as swimsuits. Personally, one-pieces are fine for me. Even if I was in shape, I'd still feel alot less worried...

It's so annoying that she's everywhere. ninja

Well, I go to the beach a lot, and it gets tiring to clean sand out of your bathing suit with a one-peice. Also, it's easier to use public bathrooms at water parks if it's a two-peice. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:37 pm
I still wear my Ron Jon Surfshop Bikini that I've had for 4 years. End of story. xd

And yes! it still holds together through all the effing cliff jumpings, saltwater, lakewater, clorine, skiing, tubing, kneeboarding and all that s**t.

Dana Pixie Stix

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:39 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
I still wear my Ron Jon Surfshop Bikini that I've had for 4 years. End of story. xd

And yes! it still holds together through all the effing cliff jumpings, saltwater, lakewater, clorine, skiing, tubing, kneeboarding and all that s**t.

Wow, that's one hard-core suit. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:42 pm
Midori Hayashi
Dana Pixie Stix

Wow, that's one hard-core suit. xd

I know. xd

My friends told me not to buy it, it'll tear before the end of summer. Hell no. So worth the 100 dollars!

Dana Pixie Stix

genji_90

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:55 pm
somtimes when i forget to bring my sime suit i just wear what ever i was previously wearing.

and some girls look better in a one piece than a two piece  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:09 pm
hah, bathing suit. i just grab whatever jean shorts, gym shorts, or even a pair of pants i dont care about. i'll swim in anything!  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:14 pm
Funny, I'm often very critical of people and how they look [not that I'd like, tell someone that something looked bad unless they asked or anything] but I honestly think that that suit is quite flattering on you.

I don't wear bikinis anymore, I used to but I've never been really allowed to.
Of course I stopped wearing String Bikinis when I gained about twenty pounds, not in fat so much but in muscle and I don't like how I look in them anymore.

This year I got a new two piece consisting of this top and a pink tennis skort from the $3.00 clearance rack at target.

it wasn't my first choice for a top but I needed one quickly.

I honestly really like one pieces but don't like how they look on my thighs, so I buy skirt or skort bottoms :]

and I love suits in white even though I can hardly find ones I really like in that color that I can afford and can wear D:

so yea. I like them on you. especially the brown :]

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:16 pm
lol, boys wear whatever. xd They have rules at my local pool that you must wear "swim attire". rolleyes

At the beach I once went in my tank top and underwear. xd It was a long tank top though...  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:56 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Funny, I'm often very critical of people and how they look [not that I'd like, tell someone that something looked bad unless they asked or anything] but I honestly think that that suit is quite flattering on you.

I don't wear bikinis anymore, I used to but I've never been really allowed to.
Of course I stopped wearing String Bikinis when I gained about twenty pounds, not in fat so much but in muscle and I don't like how I look in them anymore.

This year I got a new two piece consisting of this top and a pink tennis skort from the $3.00 clearance rack at target.

it wasn't my first choice for a top but I needed one quickly.

I honestly really like one pieces but don't like how they look on my thighs, so I buy skirt or skort bottoms :]

and I love suits in white even though I can hardly find ones I really like in that color that I can afford and can wear D:

so yea. I like them on you. especially the brown :]

White swimsuits are bad. Unless you like to ruin their color in ocean/lake water and show your nakedness to the world!  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:03 pm
What the ******** are your friends smoking? You look pretty damn cute, that's what I say. wink heart

I'm self-concious as well, but my mom and my friend told me I could pull off a bikini this year (not a skimpy one, a sports top and a skirt bottom probably) 4laugh Yay! Egga is less fat. (Right now I feel sick, but that's not the point!)

I have a problem with my muscles too. My friends are always bitching, along the lines "Oh my god, my calves are sooo fat, I have such thunderthighs"
It just pisses me off because a lot of them are built the same way as me, so it doesn't make me feel any better. I mean, I'm happy with my calves and thighs because they're mostly muscle. (Seriously, if you poke my calves you can hardly feel fat)

rolleyes  

MonsieurSponge

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:12 pm
Both those look damn good on you, ******** your friends xd

I have a horrendous time with swimsuits. I would never actually wear a bikini due to fatness and scars xD and I have a long torso, so normal one pieces are way to short, and I have large boobs so most tank top style tops don't fit. I rarely have a suit/go swimming.
And I live where it's like 112 all summer xD

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:14 pm
>_> I get to self-concious if I wear a two piece, hence I don't enjoy time at the beach or pool cause all I'm thinking is "I hope nothing's showing" D:

Your friends are crazy, you have an awesome body for a two piece! Envy! D':  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:25 am
I will always care about you....
Did your friends run into a wall or are they blind?

You look really nice in those o.o Damn if I wasn't a girl, maybe a few years younger (I dunno your exact age >.<) and lived near you I would like so date you D=<
...Because I love you!

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces