Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Original RP ~Twilight's break~ (OPEN! Yaay) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryxga

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:50 pm
This is what I like to call a "Lax RP." In this, you may have any sort of power imaginable to your mind, you can be any race (vampires, werewolves, etc.), and you can choose which alliance you have, and you don't even need a bio. Noone will know your powers until you wish to reveal them (Even so, there should be slight explanation whence revealed.) Now, first I will put down the Prologue, Characters played(the evil ones are played mostly by me unless someone wants them), then the rules, and then enjoy

Prologue
An evil Necromancer has plagued this land for centuries. He is all powerful, controlling every element known to mankind and manifesting it into a human shape, as well as controlling what was once called 'Mother Nature.' He is an enigmatic man, who's true form is unknown, and those who oppose him have been sent to certain death by one of his minions, as well as entire cities. He destroyed the benevolent monarchy, killing them one by one, and still their bodies hang, out in front of the large city they ruled from up high. Since their destruction, the mysterious man left, and was never seen again. The only proof he DOES exist is his minions of elements. To end the tyranny of this mysterious person, many people will fight his forces. Some will die, some will perservere, and some will wish to die. There is only one way to find out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:51 pm
Characters.

Ryxga - Corvus and Ro
oreck01- Ryo
Epic Muffin- Nagato  

Ryxga

Ryxga

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:54 pm
Rules

1. No Godmodding
2. Follow regular rules (under PG-13...I will accept violence and such, but some people might not.)
3. No Super-Special-Awesome-Kill-You-In-The-Face-One-Hit-KO Attacks or powers, Mmkay?
4. I know it may be hard, but no flaming or spamming.
5. Enjoy. The hardest rule to follow sometimes. lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:33 am
im sorry can we post yet  

oreck01

Ryxga

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:43 pm
((Sorry. I've been kinda busy, but yeah, you can. Just make sure, before you post, please put your character name in double parenthesis, 'kay?))

A young boy dressed in all black walks down a cobbled path, surrounded by odd trees. Behind him is a wake of destruction. He has awakened, and he has seen his true power. He lifted his arm and a slightly oversized raven landed on his shoulder and he pressed on. The wind pushed his hair out of his face, revealing his odd combination of eye color, his left the color of the skies, his right, the color of gold. Smoke brewed up behind him and a large explosion bursts past him. He walked out of the fire, and the inferno dissapated, revealing that neither him, nor his raven were hurt. He smiled.

The same boy turns around at a slight noise. He looks around, and realizes that he is surrounded by snipers, bowsmen with extreme accuracy. The raven seen before flies up and caws loudly. Arrows shoot at the boy, but he jumps high enough so that the arrows clash into eachother. He lands gracefully, and looks around again, only to see an arrow charging straight for his left eye.

((I hope this is a good intro for whoever is next.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:50 am
((RYO-WEREWOLF))
A large black canine dashed and slash the arrow into toothpicks. His yellow eyes shined in the moonlight. He growled ferociously at the bowsmen and snipers. He brings out his claws ready to fight.  

oreck01

Ryxga

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:59 pm
The snipers announced their presence by shuffling in the brush. Obviously, they are disconcerted by the creatures presence, and with fear comes panic. About four or five of them shot arrows continously whilst another four or five appeared out of the brush with swords, glaives, and short spears jutting out randomly.

The boy smiled as his raven cawed frantically still. "Not bad, not bad at all.." When the snipers shot the arrows, he began to run to the swordsmen. "You take care of the snipers, I'll fight these weaklings." He ran into the stream of arrows.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:23 pm
The werewolf nodded to the boy's command and starts lunging after the snipers. One by one, they all felt the fear of the werewolf especially after it clawed one of their commanders. He soon howled in the moonlight showing his supremacy.

The snipers did not give in though, they started firing like they were madmen. The beast took cover in the trees.  

oreck01

Ryxga

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:13 pm
The odd male simply waved his hand, and the new swordsman had flew at breakneck speeds to hit a tree, only for the ragdoll bodies to be thrown through it. He smiled and looked over. "You done yet?" The tree lay in splinters and the men died from either lacerations from wood, extremely large splinters, acting as polearms, stabbed through their armor, or from their own helmets crushing their skull. As the wolf howled, the boy realized he was no regualr wolf, nor was he any regular forest spirit. He smiled again, more deeply than the last, and watched as the wolf crushed his foes. When he hid in the brush, the boy smirked, and looked where he landed. "Need help?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:31 pm
The beast gave a quick glance at the boy and shooked his head"no". When the men had to reload, the beast took this chance to finish them once and for all. Clawing and Lunging, the beast was the clear victor in this battle. When the battle was over, the beast soon turned into a man. (here's what i look)User Image
"Nice moves back there. I'm Ryo and you can guess i'm a werewolf." Ryo put his hand out to the boy.  

oreck01

Ryxga

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:10 pm
The boy smiled. "A real werewolf, eh? That's very interesting...my name is Corvus. I am no werewolf, but I am no pushover..." The raven flew down and landed on his perch, on Corvus' shoulder. "Oh, and this is Ro, my raven." The slightly oversized bird opened its wing to show off its splendor. Corvus smiled, as he normally does, and accepted the handshake. Once finished, Corvus sat down on a rock not far from their meeting, and looked at Ryo solemnly. "So, you got any soldiers after you?" He looked around to see if it was safe. Hopefully there were no survivors.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:49 am
Ryo replied," I'm a werewolf. What do you expect?" Ryo couldn't help but chuckle at that time. He notices that ravens are not really that big at all. "So can you telling me about you and big bird there?" Ryo pointed to Ro.  

oreck01

Ryxga

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:51 am
"Ro?" He looked over to Ro, roosting and getting comfortable on his shoulder. "Ro is a special creature. He grew up far away from here, but he seems to have found a secret to immortality, since awhile back he was shot with an arrow through the head and regenerated. Now, I travel with him to also find this secret." A noise was heard after he finished his sentence. Ro turned, cawed loudly, and flew high in the sky. "That normally means danger...." The noise got louder now. It sounded as if a stampede was shaking the ground toward them, crushing everything in their path. "Great...." sighed Corvus sarcastically. He got up calmly and looked where the sounded was coming from. Suddenly, three minotaurs burst though the trees in front of them, turning them to mere splinters. They were dressed in the outfit of the Imperial Army, and wore spears and axes to defend themselves. They stopped when they saw Corvus and Ryo. "Yer the one runnin' huh?..." The middle minotaur said through his growling teeth. Corvus shrugged. The middle minotaur had looked over to Ryo. "N' yer the helper, eh?" The minotaur didn't even allow them to answer before he pulled out his axe. Corvus smiled. "Ready, Ryo? Minotaurs strong attackers, so try not to get hit by one's weapons or even fist." Corvus' hands began to glow.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:54 pm
"ohhhhh yeah. Lets do it!" Ryo crossed his arms and started to transform to a werewolf. His yellow eyes shined in the moonlight, and he growled at the minotaurs to frighten them.  

oreck01

Ryxga

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:25 pm
"Careful, mate. They don't scare so easily..." The minotaurs seemed to laugh at his growl. The two on either side of the middle one got on all fours, and began to run away from the middle, but not toward them. Instead, they made a large triangle figure, as to surround them, making escape impossible. The two that had ran got up, and took out their spears. The middle one spoke again, whilst the other two laughed. "Doggie got sume guts ta beh growlin' at tree elite minotaurs..." All three walked inwards, closing the space around them. Corvus whispered to Ryo. "This is their strategy sometimes. They make escape impossible, then with two spears and an axe, all three are swung at once and, because of their sheer power, is unblockable. Luckily, I have something that can help." Corvus was exactly in the middle of the triange and he held out his illuminated hands. "Sorry to take this kill, but you can have the next..." He smiled again and a sphere appeared around them as the weapons hit the globe. As soon as they did, their weapons were forced downwards, warping it and bending it. The minotaurs were confused. "My power is great, though I am so young." The weapons were warped so much, they broke off. "That is why I am wanted by your superiors." He turned around slightly. "My power...is GRAVITY!" The minotaurs fell to the ground like a can crushed under one's foot. He looked over to Ryo. "Again, you get the next kill. I wanted these to die quickly. Their strategy is quite effective and I didn't know how well you could handle it."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games