Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So I took time away from Gaia to focus on my life.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Life sucks....
  It gets pretty stupid...
View Results

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:21 pm
So here's my hell hole of a story. School's been pretty gay lately as I found out the girl I like likes someone. The chances of it being me are slim to none and my "friends" are keep asking me, "Did you ask her out yet?". They don't know I like her but the just keep bugging me about it to the point where I completely deny it. She's told one person about it but she won't tell me who it was so I don't even know who to plead for an answer. She's also told everyone what letters are in his last name but none of them are mine. So I've been pretty good at hiding it but I just can't keep it to myself for so long.... So... There was my venting the s**t outta myself.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:24 pm
school loves last about as long as "shes not putting out" or, "shes got gonnasiphilitaids." in most cases.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:55 pm
Just ask her if its you she likes. You can say it jokingly if you want. But just ask. Seriously, if you've done nothing to try and help yourself in the situation then you cant really complain about it that much sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:05 pm
Now I'm faced with a difficult choice... My BEST friend is asking me if I like her. Should I lie to him? Or come clean?  

xxKiria-Kunxx

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:14 am
Clear your worries, pal. If you're worried about finding out what they would say, just tell yourself you don't care, because you like her. After all, its your choice who you like or don't like.

I actually liked someone, when I was in school, but I was too much of a spineless idiot to say anything. XD Generally, as neutral feedback, don't do something you may regret. Lying may make things worse, in the future, but you don't know what kinds of reactions will occur if you make public that you like her.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:28 am
Your poll is insulting.

I say move on. Obviously there are other fish in the sea. And do you really want a girl who would tell that much about herself in that little time?  

MonsieurSponge

iKinkySex

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:34 am
dont lie to your best friend D:
tell your best friend the truth.
i'v been in these situations and my best friends are the only people that really helped me get through it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:49 am
Tell your friend the truth, but if you don't want to talk about it than let your friend know. As for confessing you should give it a try so that, like previously said, you won't regret it.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:00 pm
For the friend, I say tell the truth  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:35 am
you dont have to tell anyone, your best friend should understand that  

Iconised Ghost

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:17 pm
EggaxSponge
Your poll is insulting.

I say move on. Obviously there are other fish in the sea. And do you really want a girl who would tell that much about herself in that little time?

I agree with egga (on all points). And also, if your friends don't know you like her then why are they asking you if you've asked her out? How do they know you would even ask her if they don't know how you feel?

Also also, I think you should tell the truth to your friend. What's the worst that could happen. -_-

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:14 pm
Be thankful that people aren't bugging you acting like you do like someone based on exagerated facts and twisted around stories.

What you do depends on if you and this girl are friends.
If not: Go for it and tell it. Like someone said, school love doesn't last one.
If so: This can come out three ways.
A) You tell her, she doesn't like you. You'll get over it. It'll be akward for a while but soon you'll get back on your feet, have a realization, and things will be good again.
B) You tell her, she likes you back, go out, happy ending. But this can come in multiple ways...Breaking up would be a possiblity.
C) You don't tell her and things remain the way they are.

Also, I look at it this way. If things don't work out, either you're not meant for eachother or your relationship is in the future, mostly the first one.

I'll finish with a quote~

"Risk it, for you cannot tell what the future will hold."  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:23 pm
Great to see you back o: Also thanks for the jacket.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:11 pm
aprilness
EggaxSponge
Your poll is insulting.

I agree with egga (on all points). And also, if your friends don't know you like her then why are they asking you if you've asked her out? How do they know you would even ask her if they don't know how you feel?

Also also, I think you should tell the truth to your friend. What's the worst that could happen. -_-

Ridicule gonk  

Iconised Ghost

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:45 pm
-Update-

Well she didn't like me, I never asked her out, but she told me. The weird thing about all this is that she likes my best friend... Which is pretty disappointing...  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff