No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Will you believe me? I wonder..... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think pokemon have been spying on me?
  Yes OMG they're spying on me too!!!
  No you're just crazy! (awww that's mean!)
View Results

-Less than Graceful-

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:30 am
Back when Pokemon first came out and there were only Pikachu, Blubasaur, Charizard and a few other pokemon that existed my brother and I decided to design and draw our own pokemon cards, we called them 'fakemon' (I know cheesy XD). Anyhow I designed one Called something weird that started with an 'E'. A couple of months later I saw Odish for the first time and my 'E' fakemon look just like Odish!!!!! But mine had a square-er body and feet. From then on I have been searching for the card I made with 'E' on it and I can find it nowwhere!!!!

How many theories I have. But not many people will believe that i designed an prototype Odish!

Do you?  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:51 am
I can believe that you came up with an Oddish design before Nintendo publicly released one, but unless you were living in Japan at the time, I'd expect that Nintendo already had their own designs before/when you came up with yours. 3nodding  

Nadian
Crew

-Less than Graceful-

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:46 am
Nadian
I can believe that you came up with an Oddish design before Nintendo publicly released one, but unless you were living in Japan at the time, I'd expect that Nintendo already had their own designs before/when you came up with yours. 3nodding

Fair doos. Your avi is pretty :3  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:09 pm
THEY SNUCK IN YOUR HOUSE AND STOLE "E"

Nintendo are nothing but a bunch of THEIVES!!! Oh well, you'll never get the credit. Just draw more! Make and "L" and a "F" and you'll have the ELF collection!!! And then, they'll sneak back into your house and steal em and then they'll have team ELF defeat Team Magma and stuff, and then you'll be responsible for the pokemon evolution from good to crappy back to good again!!! *takes a deep breath* I shouldnt ramble like that.....  

Flaming Tsunami

Barton Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

JeweloftheOrient

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:32 pm
-Less than Graceful-, your avatar would make an awesome looking pokemon! I wish they would come out with a pokemon that looked more like a lion. cry  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:21 pm
Nintendo DS mic is always on even if not on Wi-Fi, thats how my idea for Underground Wi-Fi leaked and a week later Serebii.net announces the possibilities of it having it... ninja ninja
Nintendo is Spying on us every time we play... ninja  

Goddess Lia

-Less than Graceful-

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:37 pm
Your Aphrodisiac- Saya
THEY SNUCK IN YOUR HOUSE AND STOLE "E"

Nintendo are nothing but a bunch of THEIVES!!! Oh well, you'll never get the credit. Just draw more! Make and "L" and a "F" and you'll have the ELF collection!!! And then, they'll sneak back into your house and steal em and then they'll have team ELF defeat Team Magma and stuff, and then you'll be responsible for the pokemon evolution from good to crappy back to good again!!! *takes a deep breath* I shouldnt ramble like that.....

OMG I love it!!!!! I shall and I will take photos so when it comes out I can sue them and me all like "You owe me money!" because I've always wanted to say that to someone when it makes sense instead of just randommly saying it and getting weird looks O-o  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:39 pm
JeweloftheOrient
-Less than Graceful-, your avatar would make an awesome looking pokemon! I wish they would come out with a pokemon that looked more like a lion. cry

Why thankyou :3

Yeah they have tiger and wolf looking ones it odd that that don't have a lion.

Next week nintendo will annonce a new pokemon that looks like my avatar... I should take some screen shots...  

-Less than Graceful-

-Less than Graceful-

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:41 pm
Goddess Lia
Nintendo DS mic is always on even if not on Wi-Fi, thats how my idea for Underground Wi-Fi leaked and a week later Serebii.net announces the possibilities of it having it... ninja ninja
Nintendo is Spying on us every time we play... ninja

OMG consiricies are awesome!

Indeed they are ninja  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:00 pm
I CAN BELEIVE IT... THE SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME!  

T3H angel_DR

-Less than Graceful-

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:24 am
T3H angel_DR
I CAN BELEIVE IT... THE SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME!

What happend to you?!

Acctually you probably won't look back here, I'll comment it on your page!  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:14 pm
-Less than Graceful-
JeweloftheOrient

Next week nintendo will annonce a new pokemon that looks like my avatar... I should take some screen shots...

did either of you forget Entei?

sure it's fac eis 'humanly but it's build, poise, and all-around imaging comes from that of a lion

as for nintendo being 'thieves' - uh, please back this up my friends - it's one thing to say it but can you prove that they are theives?  

Ragnius

X VincentofBlood X

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:11 pm
every one is always saying conspiracy. i am one of those people. me and my family have designed multiple devises that are currently being used all over the world. Sadly we patented nothing and used them in our own family and didn't sell them. I often believed that people were steeling my ideas, but now i think that our world is so uniform that even saying a word the chance that someone somewhere else is also saying that exact word at the same moment. there is just to many of us humans to think differently. i cry conspiracy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:24 pm
Aww Heck
-Less than Graceful-
JeweloftheOrient

did either of you forget Entei?

sure it's fac eis 'humanly but it's build, poise, and all-around imaging comes from that of a lion

as for nintendo being 'thieves' - uh, please back this up my friends - it's one thing to say it but can you prove that they are theives?

I suppose but as you say it has a human look to it.

I didn't once say that they were thevies! I just said that they stole things... and that they were spying on me!  

-Less than Graceful-

-Less than Graceful-

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:26 pm
X VincentofBlood X
every one is always saying conspiracy. i am one of those people. me and my family have designed multiple devises that are currently being used all over the world. Sadly we patented nothing and used them in our own family and didn't sell them. I often believed that people were steeling my ideas, but now i think that our world is so uniform that even saying a word the chance that someone somewhere else is also saying that exact word at the same moment. there is just to many of us humans to think differently. i cry conspiracy.

No don't say that! Keep conspiring!!!! We need people like you to be creative, get spied on and stuff stolen so that this world evolves and makes greater things!!  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff