Keiko Kawazaki

Shameless Cat

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:39 pm
So...any of you have this spin-off?

EDIT: Team Turnabouts is now in the After-story!

Team Turnabouts
FC: 1161-0630-2201
Team: Bulbasaur (F) [Keiko] (ME! XD), Piplup (M) [Kiyobi], Riolu (F) [Reiki], and Absol (M) [Kaze]

Team Turnabouts is full of Females lol.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:08 am
i can help u ive got a lv 72 munchlax and blaziken not 2 mention i have dialga and palkia  

blazeken2

Kane Hiroshi

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:58 am
I've been thinking about getting it. I just blew my money off on a Palkia model and a Abarai Renji plush though. Is it any good? I've got the red dungeon but I'm still not sure about getting Time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:19 pm
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games are my absolute favorite games. As for Time/Darkness...

The story itself is the reason to get the game. It's deep and full of spectacular twists and turns. After you beat the game there's also an amazing epilogue. In short, if you care for super amazing story, then time/darkness is the way to go!!
(Bubbli is a gigantic fan of Time/Darkness to the point where she counted down the days until it's release. Then, she found it so amazing, that she wrote down most of the game's dialogue.)  

Bubbli-chan

Newbie Prophet

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:16 pm
team water
turtwig me Kile mudkip starly and girafarig
fc 3738-0125-9634
i have time
i need help on fighting primal dalga xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:39 pm
OMG LOVE THE GAME! The incredible storyline. Actual DRAMA in the pokemon games. A tad of humor, and more tactics than just standing still. I have no objection to the other pokemon games, but this is just an awsome game

Mah info!
Aura: Smart marine blue

Myself:
Korin
Charamander
Apparently, Docile

Partner:
Sparks
Pikachu

Friend code: 0731-5734-1819

Team name: Zero
I will I had a better team name, but need one. crying Help?

Extra stuff in there, but still. Oh, and my favorite types are Fire, Electricity, and fighting.

I love rescue missions, so add me for sure! Ill keep you busy! XD

I have EOT (explorers of time), so I am on my way to getting a Lucario. I just rescued Sizor.

Oh, primal dialga. Umm... do you mean BEFORE you beat the game? Because that is going to be a pain in the neck if I have to go though the time streem again. It was easy for me, but I was a fire so I shouldn't be talking.  

Korin88

jess_squared

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:42 pm
I've never played the explorers or mystery dungeon games.. I've thought about it, though..

Maybe I should treat myself to one of them next month after this freaking thesis is finished...

If I do, which one is most reccomended? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:48 pm
Depends what pokemon you want most. Or who you want to face. Everyone likes time, but darkness is still good. I flipped a coin though. XD  

Korin88

jess_squared

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:01 pm
Heh, there are several Pokemon I enjoy using.. So I'm not too picky that way, truthfully. I'll go through phases where I find myself using mostly electric.. Then I'll realize I've got mostly water... Then I'll actually have a balanced team, etc.

It's actually one area where I don't act with scientific precision, actually. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:04 pm
Well, there is a personality quiz before you start your game remember. So you may choose palkia or Dialga depending on who you are. Want to know?

http://www.pokemon.com/dungeon2/personality_test/  

Korin88

Keiko Kawazaki

Shameless Cat

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:04 pm
Okay, I'm having a problem now. I've got an utter lack of Orange Gummis lol. I'm trying to evolve Reiki, but I'm boldly going nowhere.
Sun Ribbon: Yes
Gummis: NO  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:07 pm
Yeah. XD. I have an overflow of gummies though. I am thinking of selling them all... they aren't too helpful. But I wish they would boost the IQ of your clients thousands of IQ points so they realise they can't beat someone who is about 10 levels higher than they are.  

Korin88

Korin88

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:11 pm
Oh, I noticed your first post edit. After story? Huhwhathuh? Does that mean you started over?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:21 pm
I'm already on the post-story stuff. I'm in Miracle Sea.  

Keiko Kawazaki

Shameless Cat

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Korin88

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:24 pm
ah, ok.

The afterstory is getting kinda dull for me, I hope it picks up. As I said, I just found Sizor. What does that thing he gives you do anyway?  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff