Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Something I am trying - I hope it works Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay?
  Yes
  No
  HEADCRAB!
View Results

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:44 pm
I thought it might be a nice idea to try a face treatment. Since I have always have a number a blackheads. So while I am trying to lose weight I am also trying to clear my face. I'll see if it works. I picked the one based on reviews on Amazon. I just got it today. So in a few days I'll see if it works or not.

Another think I have ordered at the same time was vitamins to try to have to hair grow a little faster. I didn't get that yet. Like the face treatment I picked one based on reviews.

Topics of Discussion
Face Treatments
Improving image  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:54 pm
yay?  

MapIeStory

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:03 pm
Boy_Overthere
yay?

This is an official warning for spam. Please post more than one word in your replies.
------------
Cool! I hope it works out for you Bikki. 3nodding I tried some face stuff, but it didn't work, so I threw it out.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:14 pm
Hope they work for you, Bikx. Speaking of which, I should probably get something for blackheads.. *hides head in quilt* You will not see a picture of me.. ever.. hopefully.. XD;  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:22 pm
Midori Hayashi
Boy_Overthere
yay?

This is an official warning for spam. Please post more than one word in your replies.
------------
Cool! I hope it works out for you Bikki. 3nodding I tried some face stuff, but it didn't work, so I threw it out.
The reviews were good so I think it works  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:12 pm
You also note that cutting back on grease and junkfood minimizes pimples. 3nodding

That is why I have nice skin. razz

But i say, go for it. I get really bad pimples that I had to get an uber prescription for. It works though, I put it on at the first sign of a pimples and they don't turn into mini-volcanoes.

I just did the whole weight loss crap thing this year. Good luck!  

MonsieurSponge

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:28 pm
Maintaining my face clean is something that I'm currently obsessed about. >_>

Weight loss is something I'm working on, I'm at the weight I should be on, but I guess it's not really about weight loss, it's more about getting fit. I'm cutting back on the fattie unhealthy foodz! D:< And starting a more active life. domokun

So wish you luck and hopefully the product works for ya. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:53 pm
MissMunchieMonster
I'm cutting back on the fattie unhealthy foodz! D:< And starting a more active life. domokun

I should really start doing that, too.. mostly all I eat is junk food and I barely get any exercise, either.. D: Maybe I should have made "getting fitter" another resolution, for this year.. XD  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:19 pm
Kitsukage
MissMunchieMonster
I'm cutting back on the fattie unhealthy foodz! D:< And starting a more active life. domokun

I should really start doing that, too.. mostly all I eat is junk food and I barely get any exercise, either.. D: Maybe I should have made "getting fitter" another resolution, for this year.. XD

I just have no motivation to even get up these days, let alone take care of myself when i actually do gonk

Hope it all goes well Bikki! How many reviews were there? I have to be really careful about what i put on my skin, so i cant imagine buying something off the internet like that whee must be a nice freedom  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:10 pm

Please tell us what is is and if it worked or not, alright? sweatdrop

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:57 am
Or you could use something that actually works

I don't believe in OTC treatments. I went through dozens of products that claimed to get rid of blackheads, but they never did.

You take Isotretinoin for 4 months, and then you never have to touch another medicine or treatment. The effects are permanent. The problem is actually getting ahold of the stuff, due to the negative side effects, which have an unfortunate chance of being permanent as well.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:23 am
hey, you can always try like, to mega-hydrate yourself, take multivitamins and use a cleanser that doesn't strip your face of ALL oil ((like burt's beeswax orange oil facial cleanser)).

idk what else to use because ((and i realize this might get me smacked around a bit)) i've never had skin issues other than my skin is hella dry and i have to hydrate and use TONS o' lotion everyday.

yeah, lotion that comes from the "ethnic aisle". sweatdrop  

WastelandMama
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:46 am
Idk what you ordered, but good luck with it! Did you get it yet?

It really depends on how bad your skin is. O_o I never had to go as far as getting a prescription for my skin. OTC treatments work just fine for me. I only get a few pimples here and there...and that's when I do bad things like eat greasy junk food, not get enough sleep, let things stress me out. :/

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Exmu... that stuff looks scary, especially just for a bit of vanity. eek

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:40 pm
Well I hope it works. Or that was a hell of a waste of money, if it doesn't do what you want.

I know nothing about blackhead treatment things, other then those nose strip things....I don't know why, but I liked putting them on and feeling the tingling stuff then ripping it off, made your nose feel clean for days. eek

But then I also enjoy waxing my legs at times.

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff