Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I want Nostalgia..........!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you remember me from way back when¿¿
  ........................really i dont know you
  i think.....what did you look like again??
  !!O..O!! SakuraChan......STRIP!!
View Results

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:05 am
ok..........i know i got 0 chance of people remembering me from the old days cause i wasnt that active due to no interwebz and when i did i had dial up...................but i remember a few things like the first Manji bar and the nekki party......................so......do you remember me??....i got the urge to be nostalgic...........

discuss............
what do you remember from the old days??
do you want a 2nd nekki party??....i do........do you remember nekki SakuChan with the afro??
...........do you have pics or screen shots of the old guild??.........i wanna see em  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:09 pm
No I don't remember you. I remember all those things as well.  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:28 pm
blah............maybe if i changed my appearance maybe some might remember me but im sticking to this blue guy for a bit..............  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:29 pm
I don't remember you; probably because I'm like the ghost of FG4PG, weren't around when you were, or a mixture of those two reasons.. XD Both reasons are terribly likely; I've only been back on Gaia for about a week, from my vanishing act for about 4 months. 3nodding Then I've had more vanishing acts along my being on Gaia.. XD;;  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:58 pm
yes ive had many absences too.............one was even a year i think............
but...........anyway.............alots of time ago i used to look summwut like this
User Image

nowadays i look similar to this
User Image

so.............anyone interested in another guild event¿¿....*hints at nekki party #2*  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:11 pm
Yeah Egga remembers you & And the Underwear partay. Which was fun.  

MonsieurSponge

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:21 pm
I will always care about you....
Nope still don't remember you. And we had a lot of nekkid parties I think. Or at least Pantie auctions.
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:28 pm
Still likewise with squee.. but then again, I'm usually terrible with Avatar versions, since most people have about 50,000 of them.. XD;

I've been through quite a few, myself. But I've generally stayed the same, in terms of gender and eye colour. XD

Theme, as well. I NEVER take my Fox Ears or Fox tail off. Sort of symbolic for me.. ^^

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:30 pm
I will always care about you....
Well I remembered you Kit when you came back ^^ I just don't remember this guy >.<
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:33 pm
same here......i usually always looked like these avis..............and i usually always have on my dirtay toe sox.....................(yay egga remembers.........)...yall had undie parties without me¿¿......... cry  

Lineriku

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:36 pm
Was it the "same old look" that gave it away, when I came back? sweatdrop I think I push around the same outfits more than a new Gaian member.. xd I heart my new Bunny Hoodie, though. 3nodding

Was probably the simple name, though. XD

I'll tell you what, though; there's definitely something familiar about Lineriku.. a couple profile pictures made something click, but it failed, since I only recognise the pictures.. XD;

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:41 pm
well........in all the time ive been on gaia ive NEVER changed my name and i kept the same gray and green grunny profile theme since i started...(notice its old profile style...) and i got my cinnabunnies on my profile too if that helps..............

......o...and does anyone have a saved pic of that sakura i mentioned earlier??...the nekkid one with the afro??........i searched my old pc but i dont have it there either.............  

Lineriku

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:46 pm
I might have happened across you in a couple threads, once, but I'm sorry to say, I don't really directly remember you.. just those bunnies.. XD; I thought you might have been a name changer, but I guess I was wrong.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:50 pm
well thats ok............i just like to know if im remembered.........and if anyone does remember me feel free to mention it..............but..............i want to know what you guys remember from the old FG4PG...................
.............tell me things!!.....show me pics if ye got em!!  

Lineriku

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:10 pm
Well, that's me out. I'm an '06 FG4PGer. XD Only past thing I really recall is the FG4PG comics and videos.

Only notable personal event would be when Rydia-Beck gave me an Elemental Hair, via a letter. So kind. heart

Oh, wait! I also did some random writing, for a thread, once. Can't remember who it was who made the thread, but it was some sort of competition, I think? .-.

My second Gaiaversary is coming up, soon.. =O Only just noticed that.. shows how much attention I pay.. though I never really followed my last one, either. xd

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff