Ftw.
  Ftl.
View Results

Pixel Kimchee

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:16 pm

Let's discuss.

Game reccomendations? o:
-Already got SSBB. Honestly, I don't find it fun. Yet.

Should I have used my money for something else, or did I make a good purchase?

Personally, I'm glad I got it, but the games are kinda pricey, and there aren't many good ones. xD
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:41 pm

in my opinon, brawl was a great choice, give it time, get all the characters and you should have fun with it. also the adventure mode is sweet

-I-_-I-_St Anger_-I-_-I-

Luc Rage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:01 pm

I'd like to recommend No More Heroes, Metroid Prime 3 and Umbrella Chronicles, simply because these are my top three Wii games.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:28 am

Maybe if you play it with more people?

Twilight Hound

Fights Bears Naked

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:02 pm

You should have gotten a 360. The games for Wii aren't very good, it's just the way you can play them that's fun, and if you like to get wild and swing things around, you should go outside and play. 360's have all the good games, like Idolm@ster, Katamari, and the ever popular Halo. It's a good system for roleplay and action games.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:33 am

Personally, I love The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Of course, Super Mario Galaxy is awesome too.

Seekcera

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

COlimar788

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:30 pm

Well, it sort of depends on what you want to do with your Wii, I say. If you have some friends that you like to play with, or a stable online connection, Mario Kart Wii (got it today, w00t!) would be a good choice. A good single player platformer is Super Mario Galaxy.

If you're any fan of Star Wars and cartoony comedy, pick up Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. Good game for your money, that one.

And I would recommend Brawl. But you already have that. razz
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:43 am

Fights Bears Naked
You should have gotten a 360. The games for Wii aren't very good, it's just the way you can play them that's fun, and if you like to get wild and swing things around, you should go outside and play. 360's have all the good games, like Idolm@ster, Katamari, and the ever popular Halo. It's a good system for roleplay and action games.
People aren't made out of money. Though you do have a good point in the fact that the XBox 360 is a good system, she doesn't have one. She has a Wii. If she had the money, I'm sure she would've gotten the 360, also. As for going outside, it's not very fun to be outside by yourself when your friends are busy with something else, so the Wii is a bit helpful for that. And not all games for Wii swing a Wii-mote around like that. Please do not criticize someone else's selection in a game console and tell them what they SHOULD HAVE gotten. Please, do enjoy your 360. (Katamari is an awesome game, btw. X3)

I agree with COlimar788. It depends on your taste in games. Brawl has a fun storyline, but it's so much easier to go through it with a friend. When you've unlocked all the characters, it's fun to do the challenges. X3

Other games you may want to try that haven't been mentioned:

If surgery (fake surgery, of course) is your calling, give Trauma Center a try. I played Second Oppinion and loved it. I heard New Blood has a multi-player thing for it.

WarioWare Smooth Moves has a wide variety of short little fun mini-games. They have special ways to hold the Wii-mote so the gameplay is more fun. For example, if you hold the Wii-mote with the A-Button facing your palm on one hand and the TV rings...you pick it up like you'd pick up a phone. XP Then the speaker talks to you! Just one thing to mention.

For multi-player madness, try Mario Party 8. It's a great game to play with many people (well, up to 4) and there's a lot of things to enjoy about it! But it can also be a great single player game with a story mode and such.

As for games on the cheaper side, I'd suggest checking out Cooking Mama, if you can find it. You don't have to be a chef to cook better than Mama i this game. It has a mild sense of amusement along with the fact that it's inexpensive (even though it's not a spectacular game).

I hope this helps you. ^^;

Neppy Akiyama

7,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items