Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Mochi Games - Anyone Played? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Played them, yet?
  OMG YES!
  Kinda..
  Umm.. no..
  I plan to, now.. XD
View Results

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:06 am
Anyone played the Mochi Games things? I only took interest into it when you started earning Gold in it, but I got addicted to the bubble one (ranked 5?) and got this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know its not the BEST score, because it goes into the millions on the actual site the game is from, but I'm assuming these are the Gaia's best scores.

Discuss:

-Which of the games you enjoy(ed).
-The scores you've gotten on them.
-..anything else for this topic.

Sorry if this had been better elsewhere, like in the Gaia Games section, or something.. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:10 am
OMG they have bubble? Im such a bubble addict! Before i was like, meh who cares, but this changes everything!  

Iconised Ghost

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:11 am
Well, its some incarnation of bubble, (if you're talking about the version I'm thinking of) involving a snake.. but the general concept is the same; collect bubbles while avoiding mines. XD

I think I did the Brits of Gaia proud, with that score, though. All-Time (possibly Gaian) Best, thus far. Though I feel it will feign, soon enough.. XD;

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:31 am
I'm addicted to the Pickies game. >_>  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:02 am
you should go on mochi and see how you compare to that site.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:36 pm
732242¿¿............i dnt think i could even reach 1000.................ill just play it for fun............  

Lineriku

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:58 pm
Yeah.. I kinda got a little too addicted to the game.. the 700,000+ one I got before I went to the cinema with a friend, to watch the new Indiana Jones film. XD;

Though its actually a pretty easy-going game, once you're into it. There are a lot of places you can "hide" from the mines. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:07 pm
i found cannon man pretty funny....my highes score there was 22,440.........but i think everyone gets around that score so im not special.............. sad  

Lineriku

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:21 pm
I played the bubbles game and I liked it, but after a while I got a bit bored. >_> I can see why it's addicting though since you want to get as many bubbles as you can. I still like pickies the most. >_> It also gets annoying after a while, but the characters are so cute. heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:04 pm
Kitsukage
Well, its some incarnation of bubble, (if you're talking about the version I'm thinking of) involving a snake.. but the general concept is the same; collect bubbles while avoiding mines. XD

I think I did the Brits of Gaia proud, with that score, though. All-Time (possibly Gaian) Best, thus far. Though I feel it will feign, soon enough.. XD;

oh its snake? thats disappointing emo  

Iconised Ghost

Lineriku

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:14 pm
Iconised Ghost
Kitsukage

erm....not exactly.................its with the mouse and the mines and bubbles move..............and you dont grow a tail........at least i dont think you do...  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:40 am
Lineriku
Iconised Ghost
Kitsukage

erm....not exactly.................its with the mouse and the mines and bubbles move..............and you dont grow a tail........at least i dont think you do...

I thought it was the bubble game where you have to shoot a bubble at same coloured bubbles and the wall of bubbles moves down towards your gun from the top and your goal is to clear them  

Iconised Ghost

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:10 am
Iconised Ghost
I thought it was the bubble game where you have to shoot a bubble at same coloured bubbles and the wall of bubbles moves down towards your gun from the top and your goal is to clear them

Oh.. I thought you meant the "bubble" game where you ARE a bubble, and you collect bubbles to gain points, but also to grow bigger, making you easy prey for the mines. xd

I think I know the game you're talking about, though; I've played a number of versions of the same thing; including Bust A Move, which remains as one of my top "puzzle" games. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:51 am
well actually what i hear for the cannon man is that a lot of people can't break 20,000 i mean i got 22874 but that's just me  

i-Bring-The-sexy back-xX

Lineriku

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:12 pm
hayate battousai
well actually what i hear for the cannon man is that a lot of people can't break 20,000 i mean i got 22874 but that's just me

........cannon man is pretty easy compared to the other games........almost anyone can reach 22k.............my highest there was 22440............(if you got 22874 shouldnt you be in the list as #1??..........ill go check.......)  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff