Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
Letting off steam...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I don't get along with...
  my sibling(s)
  my parents
  my peers
  my boss, teacher, etc.
  people who have stupid threads
  anyone
View Results

1Rock_Lee_Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:29 pm
I know people have rough spots in their lives and people who get on our nerves. I also know that it is good to talk about those problems and those people.

This isn't a thread to judge people, but one to just let it all loose. Please don't use any names and don't say stuff like "My life is worse" or "I'm so sorry" or anything that vague; reply by using your own stories or tips to help get through those times.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:45 pm
I'll start...

I do not get along with my brother at all. I actually have 3 brothers and two sisters, and we do fight a bit, but the brother closest to my age just lives to fight with me. Since we have a big family and busy parents, we have to babysit our siblings a lot. Our parents put me in charge and tell everyone that what I say goes. Well, lately my brother has felt that the rule doesn't apply to him. Plus, he claims that I jump to screaming at people and don't listen to him. HE IS SO IRRITATING!

For example, just today, he started playing his trumpet when I was trying to get the kids to sleep. I asked him to stop, very politely. He kept playing. I told him again. He kept playing. I asked hime one more time. HE STILL KEPT PLAYING THAT FLIPPING TRUMPET!!! I finally got so mad that I yelled at him to get off, and then he gets mad at ME for overreacting!!!!! So we argued for a while, and then he walks over to MY Nintendo DS and starts playing it without my permission. This had been a problem since I got that thing and I had had enough. I yelled at him again and he attacked me! We were wrestling on the couch and I had to kick him off of me. Then he gets even more mad and puts me in the most painful wrestling position possible.

scream GAH!!!! scream  

1Rock_Lee_Fanatic

Dark King Treble

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:40 am
Ok. I'll go next. I do martial arts and know some ninjutsu. Sometimes I just want to use it on the ***holes at school! They are so annoying! They always mess with me thinking that I'm the weakest person in the school, but I'm almost a black belt! twisted twisted twisted Hahahahahahahahahahahah!!! That felt good!  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games