Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Pokémon's fans' love and hate of it

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OcarinaGuy64

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:22 pm
Now many poeple who hate Pokémon don't and shouldn't have many reasons why they should hate it.

I am one of the biggest Pokémon spirited person in all of well... idk... Huge.

Although I have been bombarted by comments (bad) about Pokémon. I just understand why!
I've heard that a lot of parents are teaching thier kids that Pokémon is "the devil".
Now you may have heard that if you listen to the Pokémon theme song backwards its says "worspip the devil"... It doesn't. people say it does beacuse it gets on peoples nerves. it really says "WORP EVIN" Nothing... see? I've played it on my computer and no... so if you hear it very clearly... they altered it.

I don't know why! So many people have a strong hatred for it!

All my life I have been made fun of for being a fan of Pokémon! I'm not ashamed! Stilll though, why do people say its the "devil"? It doesn't make any sense! I think Pokémon is the best (game wise) thing made since Super Mario! So, next time someone says, "Pokémon is the devil" or "ha! You like Pokémon! HAHA!" be proud you are a Pokémon fan! and know that Pokémon isn't "the devil"!

So Pokémon fans rejoice!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:30 pm
I think you've got you song facts mixed up.

The conspiracy thing is not with the main poketheme, it's with the pokerap. When you play the part that says "Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all!" backwards, it sounds like it's saying "I love Satan, I love Satan!" I've heard it myself, though it sounds quite accidental to me.

Also, the problem most people have with pokemon is that because of the recent anime episodes only advertising to the little kids, many people have been believing that Pokemon is only for babies. However, the games are really quite deep.  

Shadovvstar

Gym Leader Allachka

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:47 pm
Actually, the major reason for anyone hating Pokemon is because they are Christian. Pokemon supports evolution. Not only this, but many aspects of Pokemon offends them.
(Really, Pokemon was never meant to hurt anyone, they just alter the facts to make it so.)
But yes, even if people aren't Christian, the normal attitude towards Pokemon is that it's stupid. And I sort of agree. The new seasons of the anime suck majorly. But the original anime was great.
As for the games, they're great. I don't like a gaming series more than I like Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:04 pm
I'm Christian (unaffiliated, though) and I find nothing wrong with pokemon. Also, the theory of evolution doesn't mention anything against the bible. Except the whole monkey thing, but even Darwin himself didn't believe that.

The only things pokemon I don't find stupid are the games. Everything else is marketed only for the kiddies. <_<  

Shadovvstar

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:26 pm
yeah pokemon rule scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:36 pm
Yeah. Most of my family are Christan also. Me and my cozens love Pokémon since the 1st episode! The games rock and so do the shows. (besides Battle Frontier stare )  

OcarinaGuy64

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff