Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Island of the Lost Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like?
  Yeshh
  Eww nuuu!
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:39 am
Far in the sea...a pirate ship was sailing. "Captain, the route we are taking is the fastest way to shore, but there is a storm and strong waves. If we take another route, it will take longer but it will be safer." Jack said. "Aye, take the route we be on right now! No storm n' strong waves be stopp'n us!" Captain exclaimed. "Yes sir." Jack said. He mounted the stairs to exit the cockpit. "Take this route!" He shouted out the door. "Aye!"
The ship sailed on, and the storm was very close. The captain was standing on the deck. "Aye, ride straight through th' storm!" He stated. The ship jolted forward as a wave hit the s**t. As the ship entered the storm, the ship rocked violently and parts of the ship began to break off. "Captain, we must turn back!" The crew members shouted. "No storm ain't stopp'n us from gett'n to shore!" The captain retorted angrily. A large wave approached and crash over the ship and everything was wiped out.

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Personality:
Other:

You open your eyes to find yourself covered in sand on an unknown island. You sit up and look around.... Ferocious monsters guarding the deeper parts of the water to prevent other beings from escaping.

Objective:Survive and escape.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:03 pm
Name:Hinitia Akun
Race:Wolf angel
Appearance:looks like avitar with out the exploding egg.
Weapons:throwing needles, bow and arrow.
Personality:Very quiet and hardly says any thing, habbit of circling her pointer fingers, almost like Hinata from Naruto
Other: She has little dark blue angel wings that grow bigger when she is using them  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:38 pm
Name: Kairi Furi
Race: Anthro-Cat
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapons: Her tail extends up to 50 feet long as a whip. Her ears release poison gas, Kairi is immune to it.
Personality: Shy, but gets mean if she has to. Sometimes a talker, but keeps quiet mostly. Her tail automatically extends when she's surprized, nervous, or scared.
Other: Her eyes change color to her mood. She plays with her tail. She keeps a small bag with her containing her beloved items.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:53 pm
Kairi stands up slowly, her eyes turning to nervous green and her tail extending. She walks into the shallow water to wash off the sand, the guard monsters eyeing her suspiciously. Kairi raises her hands to show she meant no harm and continued washing herself off. As she goes back to the surface, she shakes the water off like a cat. "Captain! Jack! Anyone??" She shouts, cupping her mouth. She listened, but all she heard was her stomach growling. "There are alot of palm trees here...I should eat some coconuts...." She says to herself. Her tail reaches up for a tree and wraps around 5 coconuts. She grabs her tail and gives a tugg that made the palm tree quiver violently as the coconuts fell off. Kairi walks towards them and picks one up. "Mmm...I don't know how to open one... I guess I'll try it like they do on TV." She says, finding a large rock. She picks up the rock and pulls her arm back to throw. With great force, Kairi hurlsthe rock into a coconut. The coconut splits with so much force, all of the other coconuts gave way and split. "I guess to much power..." Kairi chuckled and picked up a half of a coconut. She drinks the juice, then eats the coconut meat.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:45 am
Akun shakes her head, moaning. She stands up, putting her hand to her head. Where....were am I She thinks as she looks around. she sees guard monsters, and she whimpers. Akun sighs, and lets her angel wings out of her shirt, so they can dry. "I hope...I find life here soon...." She whispers, as she shakes of water from her body from the lapping ocean. "I wonder where....Captian is..." she whispers to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:12 pm
Kairi ate another half of a coconut and left the other coconut halves lying there. She looks back to the beach where she was lying and saw Akun standing there. "Hey!! Akun, nya!!" Her tail shrinks to normal size as she picks up the coconut halves to bring to Akun. Her eyes changed colors to a bright an cheerful gold. "I'm so glad I found you! I thought there would be no survivors!" Kairi exclaimed happily.

Nya - Japanese version of meow  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:40 am
Akun smiles. "Yes....It is good that some one else is here...i do not want to be alone here..." Her eyes glow darker as her wings go into her body. She sighs. I kept my secret from every one on the boat....but i want to keep it from any one i find here.....so no one askes for forgiveness or any thing because i am an angel.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:22 pm
"Nya...you should have some..." Kairi said. "You must be hungry..." She held out one of the coconut halves to share. "Hmm...there's a mountain over there and I could probably dig a cave...the rock seems soft."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:30 am
Ayu smiles, taking the other coconut half. "thank you...And maybe I could help? I am very good with digging....I have really long and sharp nails....." Ayu starts twibdling her fingers. "If you want the help....." Then she starts whispering. "I do not know why Captain kept me on the boat.....I am not useful....At least this angel isnt...the rest of the crew was helpful..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:23 pm
"Sure you can help! We have to recruit as many crew members as possible to build another ship to escape. And this island isn't on the map!" Kairi exclaimed. "Let's co check out the mountain before we dig." She ventured forth slowly to the mountain, tail waving anxiously.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:56 am
Ayu smiles and nods. "That...sounds like a good idea." She starts following Kairi. "Do...Do you think any one else is here, on this island?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:43 am
((Hey I got hacked so my new acct is Yuuki96))

"Yeah...I think so. Maybe just on other parts of the island."Kairi replied. As they reached the mountain Kairi stopped. "Maybe we should split up and meet back here whenever. It'll make the job easier and faster."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:51 pm
(Ok...Keep that in mind))

Akun nods. "Yes....That is a good idea." She points to the east. "I will go that way and you can go another way ok?" She asks half heartedly smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:34 pm
"Okay~" She heads West.  

Yuuki96

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:55 pm
After a while of walking, Akun turns her head, to check if Kairi is loking toward her. When she knows she isnt, Akun lets her wings back out. I wish i did not have to hide these.... She thinks, sighing. I also do not want to keep my wolf tail and ears hidden... Her tail and ears pop out. But I want people to think I am a normal human...  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff