Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Gah! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

"It says InGen on the side of that chopper! I don't get it. Hammond doesn't trust us?" This quote is from
  The Incredible Hulk
  Aliens 3
  Resident Evil 3
  Jurassic Park 2
  Batman
View Results

Artanus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:18 am
OK, so I'm home alone today. Pretty much for all of it. So, my dad goes to Boston three days a week because he works there. In his backpack, I find a lighter. I think 'why does he need a lighter?' And then I find this little wooden case in there, that reeks of tobacco or some s**t. I turn the top of itto expose two small holes. One a small circle, and the other an oval about twice the size or the circle.

In the smaller circle is a small Metal tube that smells even more like tobacco.

I have no idea what the ******** it is, but I don't like it. I'm so pissed at my dad. Does anyone have any idea what it is?

I'll try and get a picture up here. s**t now my hands smell like that stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:20 am
it could be a homemade tobacco pipe, or, hes smokin' tha reefa'.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:20 am
Hey, at least it's not weed.

If it's how you describe it, sounds like he makes his own cigarettes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:21 am
That doesn't sound so good. neutral

I don't know too much about that kind of stuff, but what Dana said might be close.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:26 am
I'm pretty sure it's tobacco

And yeah. making his own cigarettes would makes sense. That oval looks like it could fit two cigarettes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:31 am
So calm down.

Not like he's shooting up or anything. talk2hand

Dana Pixie Stix

Artanus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:36 am
Hey it's not like I'm bouncing off the walls screaming.

But he shouldn't be a stupid ********. He's got relatives that smoke and have sucky health. Hell, my sister's real father died because of that s**t, and now he's stupid enough to do it?

Maybe I should just throw it out. And keep the lighter.

I really want some mac & cheese right now. Don't even ask why.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:49 am
And? If he wants to smoke, let him. Better to make them yourself anyways. You control your intake. And if you're just realizing he smokes.(even if he is gone for 3 days.) Then he doesn't do it that often.  

Dana Pixie Stix

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:10 am
Just be glad that he doesn't smoke inside the house. Then you would all get the cancers.
By the way I just quit smoking for good, haven't smoked in like a week.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:17 am
Artanus
I'm pretty sure it's tobacco

And yeah. making his own cigarettes would makes sense. That oval looks like it could fit two cigarettes.

Um... I hate to ask, but is it possible that it's a pipe, a box for a pipe, or a box for tobacco for a pipe?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:50 pm
I think your overreacting just a bit. I'm pretty sure smoking tabacco is much less harmful than cigarrettes. Since you didn't even know he smoked until you found the tabacco, that shows that he probably doesn't do it often and is mindful of your health.

Trust me you don't have i t as bad as I do. My mom openly smokes cigarettes in the house knowing how harmful it is to both me and my bird. (Its actually more damaging to birds) She refuses even though I've pleaded with her to at least smoke outside. What pisses me off is her excuse of "I don't want to go outside" I feel like the only way she'd get it if a) my bird dies b) I get lung cancer.

Just try talking to him about it. Ask him how often and why he does it. Let him know that your concerned with his health and ask him if he'd stop or at least cut back. Hopefully he's more reasonable than my mom.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:16 pm

My mom uses the 'it's my house'.

But she at least opens a window when we are in the car.

Unfortunately she doesn't smoke them, especially not in the house. Just leaves them lit. So a whole room in un breathable, and it's not filtered though her body, nor the cig's filter. D:

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Artanus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:30 pm
Yeah, I am over reacting. But I'm much more calm than I look on the internet.

But my Dad would probably just yell at me for going through his stuff. (Which i was sweatdrop )

Plus I just got in a fight with him today for another reason, so the timing isn' that great.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:32 pm
Artanus

But my Dad would probably just yell at me for going through his stuff. (Which i was sweatdrop )

Plus I just got in a fight with him today for another reason, so the timing isn' that great.

on a brighter note, at least nobody got your poll wrong!  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:57 pm
jfm567
Artanus

on a brighter note, at least nobody got your poll wrong!

^_^ I CAN FIX THAT.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces