Deoxys Event talk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:09 pm
Right on the tail of the Darkrai Event, people are talking about evidence of a Deoxys Event happening the last two weekends of this month (June 20th to 22nd and June 27th to 29th) at Gamestop.

Here's Bulbapedia's article about it.

I'll make an official announcement once an official source makes their official announcement. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:14 pm
I used to work for Gamestop years ago.. (Back before they called all the stores Gamestop and still had Software Etc., Babbages, and Planet X.)

Too bad I don't know any of the current employees anymore...  

jess_squared

Fire Wolf Ifrit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:36 pm
NADIAN I FOUND A LVL 5 MEW AND CAUGHT IT WOOT  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:43 pm
Fire Wolf Ifrit
NADIAN I FOUND A LVL 5 MEW AND CAUGHT IT WOOT

Yeah, this is a thread about the Deoxys Event, not your ridiculous hacking exploits. Post about it elsewhere.  

Nadian
Crew

Fire Wolf Ifrit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:46 pm
i didnt hack it for 1 thing i dont kno how to hack it and i didnt know u could find mew in this game biggrin is there any deoxys events coming to okinawa?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:59 pm
sorry if i upseted u Nadian sad  

Fire Wolf Ifrit

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:12 am
NEW EVENT!!!!!!! Deoxys cool.
GameStop eek question

Great now another PuertoRican Moment when I ask if they will be having this event at their stores lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:28 pm
Was going to post about this, but I decided to wait.

Anyways, I guess I could time the trip for me to get MKWii at the date of the event. It would be rather convinient for me, as my parents would definitely not bring me there just for the Deoxys.

Now I just need to hope for a good nature/good IVs.  

Shadovvstar

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:26 pm
Serebii.net
American Deoxys Event

Thanks to all of you for sending this in. In America in the weekends beginning June 20th and June 27th, Gamestop will be giving away free Deoxys for you to put onto your game. It is said that the Deoxys has special moves and a special hold item, but this has yet to be confirmed. Be sure to check your local Gamestop to see if they are doing this event

All they say is call GameStop to make sure.
Also the Sky form for Shaymin is confirmed. They have a snap shot of the badges they will be giving out at 11th movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:57 pm
XGShadowstar
Was going to post about this, but I decided to wait.

Anyways, I guess I could time the trip for me to get MKWii at the date of the event. It would be rather convinient for me, as my parents would definitely not bring me there just for the Deoxys.

Now I just need to hope for a good nature/good IVs.

I would have waited except it's so close to the Darkrai Event that people might need to get some Darkrai SRing done before this event comes. (For example, I need to SR at least one Darkrai before then.)  

Nadian
Crew

COlimar788

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:33 am
I'm totally going to this event. Seriously. razz

I was at Gamespot yesterday buying Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 and saw a poster for this. I was ecstatic. Especially at first when I thought it was that day (I happened to have Diamond with me...).

The only disappointing thing is that it sounds like you can only get one Deoxys per person rather than per game...

Mostly it's nice to see an event at a place I can actually get to. Stupid useless Toys 'r' Us and getting my hopes up for Darkrai... *sulks*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:01 pm
Official announcement:

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/pokedeox/default.aspx  

Nadian
Crew

Jshin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:28 pm
COlimar788
I'm totally going to this event. Seriously. razz

I was at Gamespot yesterday buying Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 and saw a poster for this. I was ecstatic. Especially at first when I thought it was that day (I happened to have Diamond with me...).

The only disappointing thing is that it sounds like you can only get one Deoxys per person rather than per game...

Mostly it's nice to see an event at a place I can actually get to. Stupid useless Toys 'r' Us and getting my hopes up for Darkrai... *sulks*

Uh...I think they would just do it via mystery gift.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:47 pm
I guess i'm lucky then as my friend can give me all the event pokemon as she ended up making a copy of them.  

Gingeria

Dornkus

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:15 pm
I'll have to go to that, then; I missed the Darkrai event. neutral  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff