What's your Fave Expansion Pack?
  Nightlife
  University
  Open for Business
  Seasons
  Pets
  Bon Voyage
  Free Time
  Aparment Life (not released in Australia yet)
View Results

Celtika Bloodmoon Au

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my thread dedicated to all things Sims 2 which has been my main addiction since I started playing it back in Aug 2007.

This thread is a place for you to disscuss the Expansion Packs (EPs) and Stuff Packs (SPs), tell us about your fave neighbourhood and what makes it great, or your fave Maxis families (e.g Goth, Sims, Curious etc), share cheats for the game as well as links to great sites to download awsome custom content (CC) for the game. It is also a place for you to showcase your fave Sim...be it one you made and love to play or even your Simself, feel fre to showcase a custom neighbourhood you have created.

Some come out of the shadows all you Sim 2 players and flaunt your stuff!
Happy Simming!

(if you're registered at the offical Sim2 EA Game site check out my Simpage and sign my GB... I'm under the name CeltikaBloodmoon)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:24 pm

Some Good Cheats to know!!

Type the following into your open Cheat Window. To open the cheat window hold down Shift+Crtl and C.

Motherlode - Adds ยง50,000 to family funds
boolprop testingcheatsenabled [true/false] - Use 'true' to enable CAS debug mode and more (boolprop cheats to follow). To turn it of use 'false' one you have finished.

Boolprop cheats!
Cheats used while boolprop testingcheatsenabled true is activated.

MAX SKILLS Etc: In the following, short tutorial you can learn how to adjust skills, personality, needs, interests and friendships.
In the Neighbourhoodscreen, open up the cheat window and enter the cheat:
boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled true
Enter your desired lot and click a Sim.
To change the properties, just hold the mouse over the bars you want to change and drag them to the right. When you're done, disable the cheat with boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled false and ofcourse save the game.
Note that this will not fullfill wants, like 'gain a cleaningpoint' or 'maximize a skill'. If you have a big want like 'max all skills', best is to leave 1 open and let the Sim gain it himself so he gets the points and the memory of it.
About the personality; Maxing it for all Sims is not advisable since then they will all act the same way. And just the differences between Sims and how they react to eachother is one of the most interesting things in the game.
Best is to just adjust the personality a few points like an outgoing, playfull sim who is still nice to other Sims.

BECOME or CURE A VAMPIRE: In the Neighbourhoodscreen, open up the cheat window and enter the cheat:
Enter your desired lot and Shift-click a Sim.
Select More... until you see Make Vampire.
Simply click that option and your Sim will now be a Vampire.
If your Sim is a Vampire and want him/her to be normal again, this option is changed into Cure Vampire.

TALENT BADGES AND PERKS: In the Neighbourhoodscreen, open up the cheat window and enter the cheat:
Enter a lot, shift-click on a sim and click 'more...' until you see: Spawn... Then choose 'More...' until you see Badge Juicer. The object you now get is a small toyboat. When it has appeared, you may disable the boolprop cheat with boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled false
When clicking the toyboat, you get several options. The important one here is "Set Badge...".
When choosing "Set Badge...". You get a pie menu of all skills that require badges like Robotery, Flower Arranging, Sales, etc.
Choose your desired skill and you get a pie menu with Bronze, Silver and Gold. Now just simply click your desired badge.

Now to get the Perks. Perks are points which you can use to 'buy' certain options in the game like more Sale options or getting a discount for the items you sell in your store.
Shift-click your Sim and choose More... until you see DEBUG Interaction... Then choose Give Reward Points. After clicking that, you get 25 points.

PREGNANCY OPTIONS: If you have a same-sex couple and like to raise a child, there is no other way then to adopt. Ofcourse it would be nicer if they could have a child with the parents' genes. With Boolprop you can do that. And more.
In the Neighbourhoodscreen, open up the cheat window and enter the cheat:
Enter a lot, shift-click on a sim and click 'more...' until you see: Spawn... Then choose Tombstone of L and D. When the tombstone has appeared, you may disable the cheat with boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled false
Then just click on the Tombstone and click 'more...' until you see: Get pregnant with...
After clicking that, you get a menu with all Sims that are present on the lot. And yes, you can even choose to be pregnant with yourself.
Click a name and you will hear the little sound to let you know the Sim is pregnant.

There are 2 more pregnancy options:
Alien pregnancy- There is also an option on the tombstone to get alien pregnant if you would like that. This means that this time, also female Sims can have an alien baby.

Speed up pregnancy- Sims that are pregnant get a new option at the tombstone which is to speed up the pregnancy. Don't want to get morning sickness for 3 days? Click the option and the baby will be born in 2 Simhours.

Celtika Bloodmoon Au

Celtika Bloodmoon Au

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:26 pm

Other Great Sims2 Related Sites!
Good places to download CC for your Game!

The Offical Sims2 EA Games Maxis Website - check out the exchange for awsome downloadable lots, sims, objects and stories.

ModTheSims2 - Free to sign up and I fully recommend doing so. 90% of all my CC in my game comes from the brilliant creators on this site!

Raonjenasims2 This person makes great Custom Hair for your simmies!!

Pronupsims - A Brilliant place to find all your Sims Wedding clothes, Hair and accessories!

SexySims.com A branch of MTS2.com but for over 18's only... if your under 18 you can't sign up!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:26 pm

Here are some screen shots of my sims I have created. They are mostly wearing Custom clothes I have gotten for them at a few of my fave Sims2 sites: Here are my faves:
User Image
My sim Versions of my best friend Tanith and her Daughter Juliette.

User Image
This is a screen shot of one of my RP Characters named ShintaraFastclaw, a tigarian woman.

User Image
Finally my simself I made of me. biggrin

Celtika Bloodmoon Au

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff