Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:28 am
Hi everyone!
What do you guys think about Okami? (The japanese wolf game for the Wii)
I personally think it's awesome! I love the art work and the story ^-^ I also think it's cool that you play as a wolf. I love playing wolf Link in Zelda: Twilight Princess XP It's just a nice twist since most the time, in other games, you're a human or human-like. Not many games let you play as an animal whee (Well not the ones I can think of right now.)
Well you can post what you think here, but please be nice.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:58 pm
I myself have not played Okami all the way through, but I saw my friend play in on the ps2 and I really want it for the wii.

It really is a beautiful game, and it always makes you feel real good inside when you save more of the world and make it beautiful again whee  

Skizlersan

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

ri-ba-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:14 am
I love Okami!!! Though, I don't have it on the Wii I do have it on the PS2 3nodding It's just so unique and has wonderful artwork. I beat the game once it was so much fun blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:50 pm
I aw it at gamestop, and it looked pretty interesting, definitely a unique game to say the least. I'll try and get it soon, and tell you what I think.  

Pandavid333

Rip-Hellsing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:32 am
I've played it on both the PS2 and the Wii, and I have to say, sometimes the Wiimote is a pain in the a** to use. But I absolutely love the game and its uniqueness and beauty.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:46 am
Yeah, I want this game, but I don't have a Wii, and the PS2 one is a pain to find... it looks amazing though biggrin

Fun fact for those that don't know, if you look at the Wii version box, you can find an IGN logo biggrin  

GhostxCat

HappyLeech

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:55 pm
I love Okami!!! heart heart heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:29 am
I have both versions, though I personally like the PS2 version better cause I can tackle and attack with ease. /:  

Kris_Dragoness

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff