Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
DATS (Or digimon data squad) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:03 am
While dom was looking at Ronmaru, black wargreymon jumped high into the air, and shot down at extreme speeds.
"If we don't do something fast, he'll kill dom! Damn, I really hate having to use it..but...here we go darkdramon."

"Yes, master."

"Digisoul.....supercharge! Excess evolution!"

"Darkdramon, ultima evolve to....Chaosdramon!"
Chaosdramon shot right above dom, and waited as black wargreymon shot down into the palm of his hand, where he held black wargreymon with little effort. He threw black wargreymon X to the ground, and stabbed through him with the banchou blade, pausing to say a few words before he dealt the killing blow.
"These digimon, all who are sent to this world, damned by oblivion, scarred for eternity, find your purpose, back in the digital world.

B wrgrymon X:
"That's the digital blessing, how do you know it?"

"Experience."
Chaosdramon shot black wargreymon X with his giga stick cannon, finishing him. Chaosdramon flew over to Ronmaru, allowing him to get on his back.

"I'll see you when you get back, dom."
Nagato shot off into the air, on chaosdramon, arriving at the base shortly after.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:00 pm
Dom sighed. "I could've took care of it." Dom said as GrappleLeomon de-digivolved back to Leormon. He and Dom knew they weren't as good as Ronmaru but he just wants a try.  

Doranak

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:56 pm
(umm were are we sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:23 pm
(ok rampage we are gonna take out two champion digimon k and we just arrived at the scene.)

Rick finally stopped at the incident and spotted the two champion digimon. A Minotaurimon and a Monchromon began breaking cars and stores. "This is gonna get ugly. You ready gabumon?" Gabumon shaked his head determined as ever. Rick took out his digivice and the blue aura surrounded his hand. "DIGI-SOUL!!! CHARGE!!"  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:41 pm
Ronmaru talked to dom over the comm, which was still on.
"Against a mega X digimon, I don't think so. We were lucky that we ended it so fast."
chaosdramon de-digivolved into commandramon, and Ronmaru entered the base, happy with himself.

Nagato: How did it go?

Ronmaru: Fine, but I think I got dom mad.

Nagato: Ronmaru....you should let him have some fun too.

Ronmaru: We were up against a black wargreymon X, what else did you expect me to do?

Nagato: Next time, give him some action. This is an exception. I'll talk to dom when he gets back.

Romaru: Kay, g'night.
Ronmaru left the building, and fell asleep in his tent, directly above the building.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:54 am
Dom and Leormon walked into the doors and stood by them waiting. "Is he gone?" Dom said as he looked down at his feet. He was slightly figeting, as a child he wouldn't hold still.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:18 pm
All nagato.

"Yes, he's gone. There is something I would like to talk to you about though. About today, Ronmaru knew that against an X digimon, even one at mega level, would be way too much for you to handle at the current time. I would have had a lot more trouble than he did, even with grademon's exceptional abilities. Even with my mega form, I probably would have lost. You must understand dom, if he wouldn't have intervened, you would have DIED, without a doubt. Even though it may seem like he's causing harm, he's saving lives, dom."
Nagato sat in his chair, waiting to see if dom would say anything in his defense.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:01 am
Dom sighed. "I'm sorry, I was just jealous of Ronmaru. I know he was helping, I don’t think I would have died but I could have been seriously hurt. It's just that where I come from I am the one every one turns to for help and having some one help me feels weird especially as I have been alone for years." Dom looked down at his feet and walked to the door. "I'm sorry and if you want to fire me just say the word but for now I am going to calm down, come on Leormon." The pair walked of in silence.  

Doranak

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:58 pm
Tice takes out his digivice and says, "Dorumon Realize!" Dorumon emerges from the digivce.Then Tice gets his Digisoul in his hand and slaps it down on his Digivice. "DIGI-SOUL CHARGE!!!" " Lets take them down Rick!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I believe in the morning light...

Kari had been away from her computer station for a while, the absence noted by no one, hopefully. She was foolish to hope so, because she felt Gatomon get up many times while Kari was asleep. Groaning, she rolled over, head throbbing. Her legs, still unresponding, lay still, so she used her arms to push herself over. More effort than she wanted to give. On her table, her D-3 and D-Terminal flashed silently, only witnesses to Kari's illness.

Gatomon however, had left her partner's bedside, and crept silently to the main room. Once getting there, the automated doors shut behind her, and she walked over, upright, to Nagato. Uncharacteristically, she was shy, clearing her throat before she began. "Umm, mister Nagato, sir?" she asked, wondering how she'd explain this in her partner's defense.

When know I will see your face again...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:11 pm
Nagato looked down at gatomon, wondering what was wrong as this late hour.
"Yes?"
Nagato sat in his chair, and faced gatomon, waiting to see what she had to say. All the more, he was thinking about what dom said, and why he reacted like he did.
Jealous, huh? Its easy to be jealous of ronmaru. I think I'll have to show them just how much of a help ronmaru can be, to make sure that they know he's there only to protect them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I believe in the morning light...

Fiddling uneasily, Gatomon looked up at Nagato, hoping she wasn't interrupting anything. "Well, sir, I'm sorry we didn't come in today. There... might be something wrong with Kari." Her sapphire eyes were averted, staring at the ground. Everything had gone downhill last night - the tamer's illness came on fast and furious. It wasn't like anything either of them had ever seen.

((Time for more drama than just 'Point here, defeat those.' razz )

When know I will see your face again...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:59 am
Dom was driving across town on his bike when he saw a explosion. "What was that? Leormon looked up to him puzzled. "Well it is our job to find out." Dom drove to the fight and saw a Death Meramon terrorizing a park. Dom nodded to Leormon and he slowly put his hand over his digivice. "Digi-soul Charge." Leormon digivolved to Leomon but before he could become a ultimate the Death Meramon shot a blast at Dom causing him to drop his digivice. Dom was about to be hit by another blast when Leomon used his sword to split the blast and defend themselfs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:32 pm
"Hmmm, what illness does it seem like?"
Nagato walked into the room where kari was, and inspected her.
"This is...horrible. This is a digital disease, she must have caught it from the signals on the computer! There is only one way to cure it...."
Nagato put his hands to kari, and started to leak his digisoul into her. After a few minutes, it still had no effect. Nagato looked down at gatomon with confused eyes.  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:24 pm

The girl had reacted badly to the Digi-Soul. Now unconscious, a cold sweat took over her, a frown planted on her face. Gatomon winced, shying closer to her sick partner, meeting Nagato's confused eyes with her large, sapphire desperate ones. The small cat never liked being seen like this. "It's not working..." she whimpered. Grabbing her partner's hand, she squeezed it, closing her eyes. They flew open with sudden desperation. "Dom. Dom's seen her like this before, he'll know what to do." It hadn't been that bad, all those years ago. Still, she came out of it more or less okay. "We need to get him, soon... She was cut off by an ominous voice resounding in the skulls of the people in the room. Time... is running out, friends. The voice was dripping with sweet deception. The girl was growing more and more pale, and it almost looked like there was a timer there.

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games