Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna help?
  YES!!!!
View Results

Fire Wolf Ifrit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:17 pm
Ever wanted a certain pokemon but couldnt get it cuz no one would trade it? Ever wanted a shiny beatiful pokemon but couldnt find one on the GTS wi-fi? well I'm 1 of those people who have wanted a certain pokemon but couldn't get it and I'm one of those how wanted a beatiful shiny pokemon

And Guess wat NO MORE at this thread let us the Guildmembers of "Why Not" trade with each other and help eachother for if we can't counnt on our guild mates WHO CAN WE COUNT ON!!!!!! burning_eyes

its simple just post your friend code
Tell wat pokemon you want
And wait for someone to help you get it  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:41 pm
Wouldn't posting what pokemon your willing to trade for the one you want be useful as well.  

Gingeria

Fire Wolf Ifrit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:40 pm
i didnt make this for me i got all the poke mon i need really :3
i meant this thread to be a useful 1 becuz in the GTS the trades are outragous cuz its like a lvl 1 pichu for a lvl 100 mew i mean who the heck would trade mew lvl 100 for lvl 1 pichu?!?!?!!? its shuold be lvl = like lvl1 for lvl1  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:57 pm
I'm looking to trade something for a Pokemon that has Poke'Rus.

Yeah.... PM me if you could help me, thanks.  

Rephy

Noob

MaxieWest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:07 pm
I really love shiny Pokemon so if anyone’s willing to trade one I’d really appreciate it  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:13 pm
You are only trading legit and semi legit pkemon right?
I frown on action replay'd or hacked in general pokemon. (glitch are fine, but that still rules out 99.99% of all pokemon.)

As for my wants, they're simple, any pokemon basic stage that I don't own already in Diamond. what they are are a lot, when i want them is unimportant. The point that I go for is completing that Dex data.

lastly, aren't our friends codes...posted in the, you know, friends code sticky?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:07 pm
I'm wanting to complete my Dex also i'm a 100 or so, away from completing it i think.
I have really nice Breeded Eggs from my thread that i can hatch again with nice movesets.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:48 pm
Quote:
As for my wants, they're simple, any pokemon basic stage that I don't own already in Diamond. what they are are a lot, when i want them is unimportant. The point that I go for is completing that Dex data.

I have almost all the pokemon so name one and I can probobly get it for you  

MaxieWest

gemenii2188

Romantic Giver

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:13 am
I need a Legit Darkrai, legit shiny Jigglypuff and legit 10 Anniversary Lugia. Check out my topic posted several topics up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:40 am
Non-hacked Milotic or Jirachi. I have a shiny Azumaril and Roselia (2 of my 4 Shinies willing to trade.) No nick-names, except for Jiracgi, named "Star Boy."  

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:29 pm
KingJack!
Non-hacked Milotic or Jirachi. I have a shiny Azumaril and Roselia (2 of my 4 Shinies willing to trade.) No nick-names, except for Jiracgi, named "Star Boy."

It's impossible to have a non-hacked Jirachi with a nick-name. Jirachis are event-only meaning the OT will always be event-specific. You can only change the name of a pokemon if you're the OT... or if you resort to hacking.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:44 pm
Nadian
KingJack!

It's impossible to have a non-hacked Jirachi with a nick-name. Jirachis are event-only meaning the OT will always be event-specific. You can only change the name of a pokemon if you're the OT... or if you resort to hacking.

Oh, ok, thanks for telling me. 3nodding

Though, knowing me, I'd probably end up wanting an even stupider name.

((Like my Shiny Primeape, named it Brownie when I transfered it.))  

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items