Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:39 pm
The only other way into Cloud Village is through here. Climbing this treachorous mountain is a difficult task and to many, it means death. But Cloud Shinobi should fair easily entering through here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:08 am
*Ric flickers in*
"Hmm so this is the place..."
"I feel so peaceful here."
*Hmm yeah i should train this will be hard..." Ric says and flickers to training grounds.  

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:50 am
((As usual, no one else is on xd )
Zann flickers in, So this is the 2nd entrance...the distance from here to the village is quite long, so even if they get through the mountain, we would still have a bit of time to call reinforcements...I think. He gazed at the mountain, trying to imagine the battle that would take place here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:00 pm
kira looks around and then sits on the edge of a cliff. she looks down and sees how steep and far down it goes.

must be difficult for some to get through...

kira jumps and goes down to the bottom of the mountain to see how difficult it is without using any jutsus to climb the mountain.

suppose its a good thing to get a new experience.

kira looks up and sees that she has a long way to go. she takes a deep breath and begins her climb.  

I~kira~kira~I

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:14 pm
kira climbed for a good two hours to come to the top of the mountain. along the way she thought of tactics she could use here and there along the mountain. kira then got to the same spot where she sat before and took out a snack to munch on.

she stretched her arms but accidently let a small amount of elecricty shoot out into the sky through her finger. unfortunately, a bird was up in the sky and was in the way of the line and got hit. the bird became paralyzed and was unable to fly. so it came down like a rock into some trees.

oops... well at least i didn't kill it. though kira was still worried about the bird.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff