Submit

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:00 pm
New Quest! A wind Soq! cost: 650k/650k. just needs a slot!

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: any
Name of horse: Ritz
Owner: Graceangel
Temper (one word for horse's personality):Insatiable
Breed:Wind
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):wing type 3, forever foal mane, cropped tail, colored like a canadian goose (i tried to check the listing if there was one done yet. but the list for wildlife is rather inconclusive),all from shoulders up is such a dark brown that it is practically black with some white rings around hte bottom of that said black. the hind legs i'd like to look like the geese's feet in that black with rings around it?
Reference image(s):face close up, 2, front angle, last ref image
Which stage you want them to start as? adult
Default accessory color(s)?:CC
Premade Tag Number: 021, seaside by felmino
Tag frame color (for custom tag):match pet
Tag feather color (for custom tag):same
Tag BG (for custom tag):same
Hair/clothing edits (if any): none  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:02 pm
after ritz, next 2 quests:
User Image
quest fee: 750k/000k

User Image
quest fee: 1.1mill/000k  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:03 pm
.:Familiar:.
Name: Tiffany
Breed: Rabbit
Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Conceited
Reference image?: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/graceangel/Breedables stuff/GraceangelTiffany.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/graceangel/Breedables stuff/gracetiff.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/graceangel/Breedables stuff/TiffanyfoxT.png
Accessory color?: ? not sure there is one, but if there is. make it dark mahogony
Tag colors?: Khaki brown and Mahogany brown
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: tagged

funds:: not started yet  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:04 pm
WHATS YOUR GAME?

.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Graceangel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Quirky
Breed: WoW player character cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): ok. decided for edits to go with a ponytail style mane, her purple gladiator's cape, and her metamorphosis tabard. however for her body, i'm gonna go with a glowy caucasian skin tone like my PC. She will have blue eyes. The tail type will be cropped (if you end up even seeing it under the cape? I'll leave how you adapt the cape/tabard to your artistic sense. I trust your ability to make it look good. I'd like the hooves under the fur to be golden.
also, i was guessing these fell under moderate edits. let me know if it's more than that...
and really, you're free to use your artistry to make these pieces work in best way possible. they don't have to be exact literate translations :3
Reference image(s): tabard ref
cape, another cape
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: match her
Premade Tag Number: Elwynn Forest!
Tag frame color (for custom tag): match pony/bg
Tag feather color (for custom tag): match pony/bg
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any) ponytail mane please! here's a ref image for the hair! hair ref  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:07 pm
The top three soq quests in this quest thread are my top priority quests! However, if at any time someone would like to get me a surprise soquili as a gift; you could pick from any of these until I get to them!
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:41 pm
.:flutter Soquili:.
Name of horse: Ness
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Enthusiastic
Breed: Tribal
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): eyes - sapphire blue, the wings an almost see thru blue like her eyes?
her body primarily sky blue with her hair and main being a skyblue/gray/white camoflauge design.
various gray/white tribal type markings like in the reference image
butterfly on her leg that sits on a leaf in gray
gray lines aroudn the end of her ear
I'd also like some custom wings, but they are extremely simplistic. please see my numanuma reference.. because i'd like her to look as amazingly close to that as possible!
Reference image(s):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/graceangel/Breedables stuff/NNL/Numaness.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult please
Default accessory color(s)?: pale blue/white
Tag frame color: Pale blue
Tag feather color: white/gray
Hair/clothing edits (if any): no edits

cost: well.. i believe the flutters are @ 1.5 mil.. + her edits which should fall under moderate puts her cost at 1.7mil  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:54 pm
updated november 19th, 2008:: I sold a few things, got a job in another b/c shop. I am currently sitting on 440k pure.. and I am deliberating on using my winged anklets as payment for Fera. :3 I am also considering a quest after that for a draenei male. maybe.. we'll see... I love the draenei people. They are so beautiful. That.. or a female white war talbuk from Nagrand. x3  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:01 pm
I was up to like..800k... but won an auction, bribed for a prize at another unrelated wow event, and then i bought a custom somehwere... >< so.. i'm just under 500k... but i sent in a pitch to king for a bribe.. but i probably won't get it since i'm sure there are other people with loads of better stuff than me to offer.. oh well.. >>

but i decided to add a crazy quest to get my numa Ness turned into a soquili.. a wind soq would be nice.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:44 pm
lol! almost had enough for him and spent a ton of money at ghostlings.. so now i'm saving all over again... >>  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:05 pm
Quote:
other ideas i have for stuff i wanna get at some point in time:

- (price unknown)Aayla Secura, from star wars

- angeni:

Second colored like my efui seraph.. with a purple, black, white camoflauge with music notes on her leg. :3 and the boned part of the wings to be a dark purple, then blend into a black that blends into a silver/white color. *need to snab a form* even tho i do consider this a hopeless desire.. but oh well

-(200k if i get him as a usdia, 500k if a soq) University of Michigan male Usdia and to eventually get a familiar for him: raccoon.
I'd like the usdia to be mostly blue all over with a maize/gold mane and tail. I'd like him to have the University of Michigan Crest/Logo on his hiney. To have golden stripes on his upper front legs, and black marks under his eyes.

(10k) The racoon I'd like colored almost identical, except instead of the UofM Crest, he'd just have the UofM big M logo on his chest. and, his colors of blue and yellow would be reversed/mirrored of the horse.

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:44 pm
updated 01/07/10 to include some seathi forms.

after I get Fera.. I think I'll collect a few seathi's for a while> :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:09 am
-= completed quests zone =-

HAS BEEN PICKED UP BY NERPIN FROM JULY CUSTOMS, YAY!
Questing: WOW COSPLAY of my wow mount, a chestnut mare.
**main quest right now**

Form:
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: anyone
Name of horse: Fera
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Faithful
Breed: not sure... Probably spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her mane is short and cropped to where it's jsut starting to fall to the side. It's a very dark mohagany to where it's almost black. the tail is same color but has minor braiding at the top. The tail too only goes to the back of her knees at best. Her body is all a nice fiery brick red mudd color. Some spots are darker or lighter. It gets a tad darker under belly and in the legs. Just under her knees it blends into a nice thick creamy off white that contnues down to cover her socks, while the solid part of hte hooves are black. She also has a creamy white like her socks that has a strip from the top of her nose up her forehead. She has thick black around her eyes, dark mahogoany eyes, and black around the bottom of her lip and up the sides of her mouth that meets where the cream from her stripe runs up her nose.
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/graceangel/Breedables stuff/wowmount.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: blue/gold
Tag frame color:blue
Tag feather color:gold/white
Hair/clothing edits:She needs the brown saddle with the blue silk blanket under. The silk blanket has the lining of golden yellow running not too far from the edge all around. The saddle has a long brown strap that runs over the blankie and tucks under the horse. The Saddle is a khaki color and has a few pewter fastners with golden pearls in the middle of each pewter fastener. She also has a bridle/rein that is mostly a dark brown leather with a small pewter fastener on the side of her cheek.

Approx cost: 700k (maybe less.. maybe only @ 600k)
Current funds:440k.
Applicable items towards: Celestial Wrap, Pora ice 4th gen, mar 2006, april 2006

Help/Donations:

The MOST AWESOME AND UNBELIEVABLE IS HAPPENING!
Presca is sort of getting him for me, so we're gonna co-own him together. squee!!!

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: -unnamed at moment-
Owner: Graceangel (possibly co-own him with someone if they help me pay for him)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Carefree
Breed: Carousel angeni
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Ducks (if he got one. carousel domain is also ok with me)
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
mane/tail style: wild for both. Would like the feathers colored like duck feathers.
I'll leave this up to the colorist. I just want his whole body colored just like a male mallard duck with gold/white ribbons, and golden flowers that hold them curtained on the sides and a white, like a shiny glossy white? leather saddle
Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult only
Default accessory color(s)?: colorist choice
Tag frame color: colorist choice
Tag feather color: colorist choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): "clothing" well, just the curtained fabric on his sides draped around in a "carousel" style. and a brown leather saddle, and also any little do dads that the artist things would make him look nice
Total Price: 4.2 mil

Quote:
male carousel angeni would be awesome! (his color pattern like a mallard duck with white/gold ribbons on him)
x3 I would so sell my grandmother to get this guy!

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:16 pm
added plushies to a post as quests to work on after the first few. also as a just in case anyone ever wanted to gift me with a surprise soquili. they could pick one of the plushies to have made into a soq for me. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:45 am
Edit Category:
Soquili Species: unicorn
Body Build: normal
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: previously existing pet
WIP Needed? no

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: mostly black with leapord markings; the spots that go around the outer ring of the spots, to be in a blue - green -touch of yellow/green - green - blue
Face: mostly black with blue n green tiger markings around teh face
Mane: forever foal; CC on color/mane design
Tail: unicorn tail with more leapord markings and a little tiger markings towards the end of it. see ref image.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): 1, her on the right

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): normal unicorn horn, but can it glow? X3 and a color that just matches her overall? exact shade/tone i leave up to the colorist
Wings:n/a
Fins:n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/.a
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: no
Custom Items: yes, a small... lightly netted item with green beads. in her ref image; she has these green orbs hanging around her. thought it might look more pretty if on her as a soq; there were.. kind of like a headpiece. but instead of looking like a tiara..like a necklace sort of that hangs down on the head?
Reference Image(s) for Items: her on the right

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Xyneus
Owner: graceangel
Breed: Unicorn
Temper: Dreamlover
Mate:
Tag Background: CC // match
Tag frame color: match
Tag feather color(s): match

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: yes!
"sure! go right ahead! :3
though if it would be at all possible, maybe have a small note of credit in like your teepee post or something? c:" -naked satan

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items