Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire Wolf Ifrit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:11 pm
SHAYMIN can be found in route 224 whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:03 am
stare
Sounds to me like the game was hacked to catch Shaymin.....
Since you need a special item to get to shaymin  

Goddess Lia

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:21 am
Goddess Lia
stare
Sounds to me like the game was hacked to catch Shaymin.....
Since you need a special item to get to shaymin

Correct, especially since as far as Nintendo is concerned Shaymin doesn't exist here in the US because they haven't announced its existence.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:09 pm
whee i didnt hack her she ish so cute want her pokedex data whee but u gotta give her back whee  

Fire Wolf Ifrit

Fire Wolf Ifrit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:15 pm
u need something called oaks letter to get her though whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:45 pm
And Oaks letter cannot be obtained yet, except through hacking. So where are you going with this?  

Shadovvstar

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:55 pm
XGShadowstar
And Oaks letter cannot be obtained yet, except through hacking. So where are you going with this?
A very important point.
Tere are the semi-legit ways of just force activating events, but that's really the closest thing at the moment until Nintendo/Pokemon/Creatures Inc./Game Freak Inc. gets an official event for the US.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:58 pm
I'm ok with semi-legit pokes. What I don't like is when people claim they had absolutely no AR influence in catching said poke, when it is obvious that AR was involved...  

Shadovvstar

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:02 pm
XGShadowstar
I'm ok with semi-legit pokes. What I don't like is when people claim they had absolutely no AR influence in catching said poke, when it is obvious that AR was involved...
e, I don't do the whole glitch thing until I've completed everything. (You know, a full info pokedex and at least 10 really good and completely different teams.)
I did that with my Blue version, was a really nice result, All the glitches ended up completely destroying some of the most important parts of the pokemon core. (Evolution, move learning, type, sprite, weakness, that sort of thing.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:31 pm
WTF IS A AR  

Fire Wolf Ifrit

masterRiolu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:14 am
AR is Action Replay. it's a very powerful and effective hacking device. MOST of the time, with the DS version, it won't screw up your game for eternity, but sometimes it will. I openly admit that I used AR to get a load of rare and shiny pokemon like shaymin and mew. I wanted to get shiny ones so i could get better scores in contests.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:01 pm
masterRiolu
AR is Action Replay. it's a very powerful and effective hacking device. MOST of the time, with the DS version, it won't screw up your game for eternity, but sometimes it will. I openly admit that I used AR to get a load of rare and shiny pokemon like shaymin and mew. I wanted to get shiny ones so i could get better scores in contests.

how did you get mew?  

Cenzai Zphria

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:39 pm
Cenzai Zphria
masterRiolu

how did you get mew?

Legit Mews can now be obtained from My Pokemon Ranch. 3nodding

Like he said, he used an Action Replay to obtain a shiny Mew... that means that he could really make it appear anywhere he wants...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:10 pm
Fire Wolf Ifrit

xd or u culd just us walk through walls/on water xd  

ThE-SaMUrAi_Man4

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:20 pm
ThE-SaMUrAi_Man4
Fire Wolf Ifrit

xd or u culd just us walk through walls/on water xd

Or you could get one if you have a Japanese Pokemon Diamond / Pearl, go to Japan, and watch the 11th movie. 3nodding

*Has a fully legit Shaymin*  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces