Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Fire.....FUN! Pyros, unite! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy throwing random s**t into open flame (or a bonfire, watevr)?
  Yes! I love seeing what happens to it! Does it blow up?
  Nor really. I could kill myself. Even if it WAS in a fiery ball of death... ^^*
View Results

phoenixfire371

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:00 pm
Ok, Who doesn't love fire? Ok, I'll admit, I'm a die-hard pyro and loving it! This topic is basically for shouting out your awesome fire stories! Tell me what you threw in a fire and what happened! blaugh If you hate fire, you just need to go and pick a new topic. This is all about the fire! Ok, also, I mean literal FIRE, like the hot, burning-wood fire. Not anything else. sweatdrop So gimme some stories to laugh at!
Don't get too close! This topic is hot! burning_eyes
Thanks, and remember...
FIRE IS YOUR FRIEND!
lol.
~Phoenix-fire fiend burning_eyes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:52 pm
Actually, I prefer playing Engineer. Pyro is too in-your-face for me.

Oh, wait, this isn't a team fortress topic?

This is a very ambiguous topic. Fire is hard to talk about.

It's like talking about birds.

What are birds? We just don't know.

If I can type three lines without leading myself off topic:

Honestly, I like to think I have at least some talent for empathizing with people, but I really can't understand pyros. To me, it's just excited particles that like to excite other particles. Of all reactions and technology out there, it's a bit too simple for me. On the other hand, I love other forms of energy; RF and Electricity can be amusing because there's so much you can do with them, and much that has yet to be discovered. Fire is just... fire. ._. You can't go into depth with it,

Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's like showing pokemon cards to a yugioh collector .. but you get the point.

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:04 am
Exmucane
Actually, I prefer playing Engineer. Pyro is too in-your-face for me.

Oh, wait, this isn't a team fortress topic?

This is a very ambiguous topic. Fire is hard to talk about.

It's like talking about birds.

What are birds? We just don't know.

If I can type three lines without leading myself off topic:

Honestly, I like to think I have at least some talent for empathizing with people, but I really can't understand pyros. To me, it's just excited particles that like to excite other particles. Of all reactions and technology out there, it's a bit too simple for me. On the other hand, I love other forms of energy; RF and Electricity can be amusing because there's so much you can do with them, and much that has yet to be discovered. Fire is just... fire. ._. You can't go into depth with it,

Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's like showing pokemon cards to a yugioh collector .. but you get the point.

Personally I love Heavy Weapons. Getting that gattling gun going is oh so enjoyable

I kind of have a fascination with Fire. I also love the smell of fire crackers going off. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:09 am
Look around you ninja i like the "thanks ants. Thants" bit rofl that programme is pure win

God i hope thats what you were refering to otherwise im going to look like a real plonker.

Fire is neat, but all you can do is burn stuff. It keeps me warm. Thats about as far as my interest goes. It sucks when you're drunk and its -16 degrees C inside. You're too scared to light a fire because you might burn yourself or the house down.

Thats really all i have to add ._.

bless you ants. blants  

Iconised Ghost

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:28 am
Iconised Ghost
Look around you ninja i like the "thanks ants. Thants" bit rofl that programme is pure win

God i hope thats what you were refering to otherwise im going to look like a real plonker.

Fire is neat, but all you can do is burn stuff. It keeps me warm. Thats about as far as my interest goes. It sucks when you're drunk and its -16 degrees C inside. You're too scared to light a fire because you might burn yourself or the house down.

bless you ants. blants

HOLY s**t NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO RECOGNIZE THAT.

._. I will now go be emo whilst searching for more obscure references.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:32 am
Exmucane
Iconised Ghost

bless you ants. blants

mwahahaha! mwahahaha!

edit: do i get a prize? I wants cookie  

Iconised Ghost

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:01 am
Iconised Ghost
Exmucane
Iconised Ghost

bless you ants. blants

mwahahaha! mwahahaha!

You get a thanks, Icon.

Thicon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:58 am
If I ever had a lighter, I would probably be a pyro. Which is not a good thing. Don't ever give me a lighter!

Earlier this year my friend Kris brought her lighter to school and we light stuff during lunch because we sit outside and the aids couldn't see what we were doing. Lit a paper bag, a napkin, and something else. Can't remember what.

It was really fun. xd  

MonsieurSponge

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:35 am
Bottles, Coke Cans, and Aerosol Cans are my usual bonfire victims. But i agree with Trev i outgrew my pyro phase and moved into my Engineer phase real quick. But i do have to disagree with you on one point trev. Fire is fun! I still take apart fireworks for their components and after years of making our own fireworks me and my best friend clint can make a pretty decent light show for about 50c. But yea i'm much more into building things up now instead of burning them down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:50 am
Hmmmm..... Bruce has shown me some good fire experiments over the years. heart

~Shooting Fire Crackers hanging from a tree with Bottle Rockets
~Throwing an entire package of Fire Crackers into a barrel of fire that people are sitting around to stay warm
~Blowing up Pumpkins with Gunpower
~Throwing Pumpkins filled with Gunpowder into Fire Barrel
~Shooting Fireworks into Highway

There's probably more, but I'm feeling lazy.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:27 pm
Exmucane
Iconised Ghost
Exmucane
Iconised Ghost

bless you ants. blants

mwahahaha! mwahahaha!

You get a thanks, Icon.

Thicon.

rofl the lols from that is enough of a prize  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:00 pm
I enjoy shooting 25 gallon propane tanks with high powered rifles and watching them /k/a-boom in a huge blaze of glory.  

angel_half82
Crew

phoenixfire371

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:51 pm
Nice. I have a friend that collects guns and fireworks, and he talks about all this weird s**t he does with them. I wish I had 25 gallon propane tanks to shoot! burning_eyes
Dude, if I had all of the stuff my friend does PLUS propane tanks I would have been dead 7 years ago.
eek
heart ~Phoenix Fire-fiend  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:03 pm
My family and I have almost started forest fires with fire crackers. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:52 pm
i actually prefer being a medic. also, downsides to being a pyro. communication.

the only thing i like about fire is explosions. which i guess is worse than just liking fire.......  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff