Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
College & Change Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

College!
  Woot!
  Poo...more hw...
View Results

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:56 pm
Well...lots of change lately. ^^; I recently graduated...despite still looking like a freshman sweatdrop So, I don't get to see many of my friends any more...and the guy I'm absolutely head over heels for is moving to Japan... So...sorta down in the dumps.

But, ON THE OTHER HAND, I've been accepted to college and got some pretty nifty scholarships to go with it. ^^ Soon I'll be out on my own, living in the dorms and all. Can't wait...tho it is kinda scary.

Soooo...

Any other grads?
Going to college? Congratulate yourself here and brag about your scholarships and such. ^^
Any feelings on this? Or the change that comes with finally leaving high school?
Anyone not there yet and just dreading or looking forward to the prospect?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:50 pm
HOMG ITS YOU! Time for your complementary welcome back : D

-HUMPLE-

does you remember me? o:  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:29 pm
Dr Entropy
HOMG ITS YOU! Time for your complementary welcome back : D

-HUMPLE-

does you remember me? o:
Danke. ^^; Sorry...but no. sweatdrop I have a HORRIBLE memory. sad Refresh me?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:41 pm
im heading off to college too this fall. makes since though, were the same age. fun fun!  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:44 pm
College is weird. It will enlighten you to the way you always were.

It's one of those this-is-constantly-changing-me BUT I-feel-like-I've-always-belonged-this-way experiences, in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:45 pm
jfm567
im heading off to college too this fall. makes since though, were the same age. fun fun!
Rly? O.o I always thought you were like 30-40? And congrats and good luck. ^^

Exmucane: Eh, I've already been through/am going through that. ^^;  

YukaSilkenFur

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:50 pm
YukaSilkenFur
jfm567

you cant tell someones age by what they type! unless they type saying that thay are 30-40. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:53 pm
YukaSilkenFur

Yeah, but it's more intense in College.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:54 pm
jfm567
YukaSilkenFur
jfm567

you cant tell someones age by what they type! unless they type saying that thay are 30-40. xp

God no, if i was as old as i typed... i'd be like 6 1/23 ..
XD ahem... anyway welcome back Yuka!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:57 pm
SakuChwan
jfm567
YukaSilkenFur
jfm567

God no, if i was as old as i typed... i'd be like 6 1/23 ..
XD ahem... anyway welcome back Yuka!

i guess i type very "mature"? xD oh saku, id give you at least 8 1/2!  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:02 pm
Rofl.

@jfm: No, I just could swear there was a thread some time ago where you had pics and there was a discussion and the general vibe was that you were about that old...but it could been someone else...I'm practically senile. XD

@Saku: Thanks, but I wasn't actually gone this time. Just busy and really depressed. ^^; I mostly floated randomly in the rp forum...but my rp died...didn't expect it to last...I prefer IM rps...but no one on my list rps with me anymore. *twitch*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:08 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Rofl.

@jfm: No, I just could swear there was a thread some time ago where you had pics and there was a discussion and the general vibe was that you were about that old...but it could been someone else...I'm practically senile. XD

@Saku: Thanks, but I wasn't actually gone this time. Just busy and really depressed. ^^; I mostly floated randomly in the rp forum...but my rp died...didn't expect it to last...I prefer IM rps...but no one on my list rps with me anymore. *twitch*

you can always try a MMORPG. they never die. usually.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:12 pm
jfm567
YukaSilkenFur
Rofl.

you can always try a MMORPG. they never die. usually.
lol I actually play several...for now...if college doesn't stop that...^^; It's not the same though. I like to MAKE the plots and settings, etc. Yes, I can use my writing for that, but I like having others to participate with...I get very lonely... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:29 pm
Exmucane
College is weird. It will enlighten you to the way you always were.

It's one of those this-is-constantly-changing-me BUT I-feel-like-I've-always-belonged-this-way experiences, in my opinion.

I've found that its a "wow-i-never-knew-i-was-such-a-pedantic-and-obsessive-p***k" experiences xp  

Iconised Ghost

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:36 am
3 ((or more)) years still for me to graduate.....but still,if you know good people,you wont find any trouble in studies  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff