Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:38 pm
To breeding specific natures?
I've got a plan for a Rampardos, but I need a Adamant nature, and want it bred. (so that I can start it at level 1 with a macho brace when I get around to getting the brace. (It won't do me any good if I get traded one, I've already got a level 20 Cranidos, it's more than just the right nature, I have to have raised it from an egg perfectly.)

Additionally, if anyone has gone to the Deoxys event, and got a Deoxys with a Timid nature, I have a Deoxys with a Quiet nature, and don't have any use for a quiet nature. Calm and Timid are the deoxys natures that I'm looking for. (Timid more so than Calm.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:43 pm
Yes, there is a trick to getting a pokemon of the nature you want. The answer: breed it with a Ditto of that nature while the Ditto is holding an Everstone! blaugh

Looks like I should still have one last unclaimed Adamant Ditto leftover from my old "catch 90 dittos" project. smile Everstone, however... well, I'd rather not part with those. sweatdrop

(You can find them on wild Geodudes and you can obtain one in-game in the city with the seventh gym, trading a Medicham for a Haunter.)

I've decided that both of my Timid Deoxys might be available for trade, but their IVs are pretty sucky. I'll wait until after the Deoxys Event is over and I've decided on what I'm going to keep and what I'll need to look for. 3nodding  

Nadian
Crew

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:56 pm
Nadian
(You can find them on wild Geodudes and you can obtain one in-game in the city with the seventh gym, trading a Medicham for a Haunter.)

I've decided that both of my Timid Deoxys might be available for trade, but their IVs are pretty sucky. I'll wait until after the Deoxys Event is over and I've decided on what I'm going to keep and what I'll need to look for. 3nodding
So, the trick is having a Ditto of every nature with an everstone on all of them... Sounds like I've got to be patient with my perfect team training.
Since the only ditto that I have is a hasty nature. That means I should get another 19 Ditto of various natures. (Quirky, Bashful, Serious, Docile, and Hardy result in the same stat modifications, so only one of all of those stats would really be necessary.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:53 pm
It doesn't have to be a Ditto, it could just be the female parent. If you're breeding a female with the Ditto, then the Ditto takes Everstone priority.  

Shadovvstar

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff