Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Help finding a certain PS1 game...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heeeeeeeeeeeelp
  monkey noodle
View Results

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:56 pm
Ok, I've been searching for this game for about 9 or more years now I believe...I think I've lost count. sweatdrop

I don't remember the title, or I did...but that was a LONG time ago and very briefly >.< But for some reason that brief memory was what started me on the Final Fantasy series, thinking I'd find it there.

Of course I'm not even sure it's in this series now...and the FF series is rather hard to find these days...so I'm hoping someone in our rather large guild will be able to identify this exact game.

First off, it IS NOT Final Fantasy 7. The guy at Gamestop who thinks he's such an expert told me it was...but the scenes are nowhere near the same...nor are the graphics as good...

The ONLY scene I remember took place in what I think was a cave. And I THINK there were three people, two girls and a guy I believe...those were the only ones I noticed. There was a sort of crystal? in the center, and one girl was on the opposite side I think. The guy went forward and looked into it, and I think there was this evil sorcerer or something trapped inside and talking either to him or all of them, and he somehow possessed him? Then making him walk over to the girl on the other side...I think she said something...and he ran her through with his sword (very good graphics from what I remember, especially on the blood) and I think the sorcerer then left so that he could watch her slide off of his sword and die...

And that's all I remember...cept I dun think the gameplay graphics were anywhere near as good as the scene graphics...

I never played it myself, but I watched this scene when a friend played it and I've wanted to play it ever since because it's so sad! I'll go mad if I can't have it! And it IS a ps1 game because this was before there even was a ps2!

Please give me any helpful opinions on the matter...in the meantime I'll pray to every god out there that someone in the guild recognizes that scene...  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:39 pm
man either its FF: Anthology, or its not a Final Fantasy Game.......  

Slyphide

jarca

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:42 am
Crono Cross? ..only other RPG I can think that kinda fits with your description. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:39 pm
I think its Runescape.  

Jackohan

Sir Merlot

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:52 pm
It's for PS1, dude... stare

But no idea of the game...  
Computers & Video Games