Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Arlster Middle School (A fantasy RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AHH! *points*
  AHHH! *looks* AHHHHHHH!
  Huh? *looks* hmm.....
View Results

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:46 pm
So you attend to a school called Arlster Jr. High/Middle School. You are just hanging around these days...

Name:
Age(11-14):
Grade(6-8 ):
Race(Can't be human):
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:55 pm
Name: Luna
Grade: 8th
Race: Nephlim
Personality: Pretty popular, she is calm-minded. She's never too hyper and never too quiet.
Appearance: User Image
Bio: none
Other: She falls in love easily and her favorite subject is chemistry.  

Yuuki96

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:09 am
At around 5 o'clock in the morning, Luna was already awake and dressed. She yawned and started combing her hair. As she finished up, she got her bag and started to leave the house. "I'm leaving," she called out. The reply was some sleepy groans. She left the house and flew off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:13 pm
Name: Ace Fenix
Grade: 6th
Race: Elf
Personality: Smart, loves to talk, shy on first encounter, nice, and a music lover.
Appearance sad ((Edited Appearance))) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. But with Brown hair and blue Eyes.
Bio:Just enrolled to this school, doesn't know many people there, believes in love, but his girlfriend lives an ocean away, so he is very saddened. That doesn't mean he can't have fun though right? Very hard to understand and get to know.
Other: When he's angry or his lifes being threatened, a blade can come out of either wrist, just under the palm of his hand.
Favorite subject: Music, he plays the cello.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:06 pm
Luna soared over the skies, look at the bright morning lights. As she reached the school, she landed perfectly on her feet and sat on a bench. School won't start for another two hours... She thought. She opened her bag and opened her chemisttry book to study her formulas  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:56 am
Ace Fenix's first day of school was in two hours. He set up a target and practiced his archery for gym, which is his elven heritage's passtime. He also practiced a bit of his cello for music. Ace was good at math, chemistry, and most acedemic subjects, but he didn't like those subjects. His passion was....music. He didn't like how music lasted less time than the other subjects. He waited, practicing for music.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:20 am
Luna turned to the last 100 pages of the book, the pages she had not read yet. She was fascinated by the formulas and information, so she filled her brain. When she looked up, she saw a boy playing a cello, an elf to be precise. He's probably a first year...Anyway, this first day of school is gonna be nice. I get to work with chemicals and get to study formulas again! She thought, smiling to herself  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:45 am
Ace was playing Enter Sandman, a song by Metallica he had heard on the radio, as he looked up to see a girl looking at him. He looked down and kept playing.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:36 pm
"You're very good, how long have you been playing?" Luna asked  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:31 am
"I don't know where it started, but it runs in my family. So I have been playing since I was only 4. Hi. I'm Ace. I just enrolled here and I'm waiting for the last hour till school starts." Ace explained.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:54 pm
"Same here. Hi, I'm Luna." Luna said. "Just now I was thinking about my first day in high school..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:12 pm
"Luna...I feel like I know someone named Luna...But I haven't met anyone with that name. I've been having De ja vu too...Do you think I could be psychic?" Ace brought up the question.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:29 pm
Luna chuckled. "I don't think an elf could be psychic...unless it's someone from your past life."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:54 pm
Name:Temorichi
Age(11-14):13 years old
Grade(6-8 ):7
Race(Can't be human): Wolf angel
Personality:very quiet and loyal,
Appearance:wolf formIs all black and red, except the wings, which are dark blue human form except the human form has black wolf ears and a black wolf tail
Bio: Unknown
Other: Temorichi likes the subjects gym and Music, she plays the piano. she can help in any way she can, and talks only when spoken to. She hardly will fall in love with any one...unless she really trusts them. She is self consious and twidles her fingers kind of like hinata  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:23 am
"Past life...Hmm... I should try to find that out later. It's a nice challenge, I am advanced in math, in pre algebra." he said.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff