Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[PUBLIC] Yuk's plots~ Looking for lots of RP! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite?
  Aiane
  Ichigo Mochi
  Livi
  Garret
  Kulasi
View Results

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:12 pm
This is where I will post info on my Soquili's for rp/plottage.

I'm looking for any kind of RP. If one of my babies looks like they'd be fun to RP with then hit me up! I'll do Skype RP Thread RP PM RP Guld RP what ever so hit me up Mates!

If you want you may PM your request's to me I'll probably respond faster if you do, though feel free to still post here. But if you do post here quote me so I see it.

Most of my Soquili live in a forest BTW

Teepee

Navigation

1. Here
2. Aiane
3. Ichigo Mochi
4. Livi
5. Shiroi (Master eventually will be made ><)
6. Garret
7. Kulasi
8-15. Reserved.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:41 pm
User Image

Name: Aiane
Species: Regular
Size: average
Mate: Livius
Children: Livi Porphyrios Ellial
Personality: Aiane is dense. She has a very small attention span, and memory span. Though even with these faults she is easy to get along with. She's kind and all ways positive. She is always smiling, she rarely frowns, never ever cries. She never gets angry, she's is blunt and naive and ignores what ever displeases her to a scary extent. This causes her to say things that may be offensive to others or make them think that she's younger then she is. But still she doesn't really understand how to get along with people so if a relationship breaks she'll leave it not knowing how to fix it and not really caring. She grew up all alone. Now that she has Livius she is extremely dependent on him and probably wouldn't be able to live alone now.

Plot: None right now but I'm open to proposals
RP: I would like her to meet more Soq's.

Looking for
~~~~~
Friends
Enemies

Older RP's:

Meet Enitan

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:01 pm
User Image

Name: Ichigo Mochi
Familiar: Apollo
Size: A Little large
Mate: Ace (kinda)
Children: none
Personality: Someone scared of getting close to people. Someone whom has avoided thinking about her emotions so much she doesn't know how to deal with them. Can get snappy if put into an uncomfortable situation. Is rude and cold to most people in an attempt to drive them away. But she has a natural sense of curiosity that will some times drive her to lower her barriers and interact with people to know more. And sometimes if someone is persistent enough and hangs around her enough than she will open up to them a little more and will start to trend towards niceness instead of roughness.

Plot:

Nothing right now. she's open to anything though.

RP: Anything really.

Looking for:

Friends
Enemies

Current RP's:

Random Encounter
an event to bring us closer

Older Rp's:

Let's be Lost Together
With Abolec

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:04 pm
User Image

Name: Livi
Size: Small
Mate: None
Children:None
Parent's: Livius, Aiane
Siblings: Porphyrios, Ellial
Personality: Foal: She is a ball of energy. She has the attention span the size of my pinky. She loves to explore and find things she's never seen before, but even though this is close to an obsession when it comes to wings it's more then that. She adores wings and wishes she could have them. It's probable the only thing she feels disappointed about. But she understands that it's impossible for her to have wings. So instead of her having wings she's hoping that her children, that one day she's hoping to have when she's older, can have wings. But she's way to young to have kids and still if she was old enough, the idea of needing a boy so she can get kids put's her wish at a huge stand still, boy's to her are friends and the idea of love makes her think disgusting. and she'll probably stay like that till she's much much older.
Adult:
Livi is a kind sweet relatively innocent creature. She loves talking, or more asking questions. Her first words to you will almost always be about your different attributes to try and learn new things about the world. She also gives knowledge and if asked a question she knows things about she will go on and on to answer them. But discussing things that she knows little about and seeing other peoples perspective on things also interests her. So basically if it has to do with knowledge she'll be super engaged in the conversation. But when she's a lone she likes to just observe the world and see how it ticks that way. Or maybe make fake wings to learn how wings work since she has a very large obsession with wings. Though on weird days when she just doesn't feel like learning she'll rest in the sun and if a soquili comes along might ask for a story. She loves her freedom and ability to travel more then anything.

Elder Plot Thread

Plots
I'm thinking of shifting her personality away from just being about learning facts and learning more about people. Making connections and friends rather then just talking peoples ears off about her observation. I'm thinking maybe have her do her thing talking about what shes learnt and what she wants to know. And the person some how mentions family or a herd or friends. Maybe asks about her family or friends. Makes Livi realize she hasn't seen her family in ages. That she has no friends. She doesn't know how she got like that. She wasn't ever actively shutting people out. Now all she wants is to connect with a person. Maybe learn to rein in her compulsion to ask as many questions as she can.

Needs: Some one who'll talk about family and ask about family

After talking to a couple of Soquili in hopes to make friends she realizes she knows nothing of who she is. She never bothered to ask questions about herself. She was never interested. But she doesn't feel she can connect to people while still not knowing herself. But she doesn't know the first thing about learning who she is, I'd like a soquili who can help her

Needs: Several Soquili she can meet and be friendly with. Then a soquili who is wise and can help her find a way to know herself.

After trying to learn who she is she meets a soquili who she can talk with instead of at about everything around them and they become friends and she realizes she had only lost sight of who she was but she always knew.

Needs: A soquili who loves the world around them as much as Livi does and will discuss it with her at length.

Romance: The soquili above could be a romance partner. But she could always go with someone naive whom shows her different ways of looking at the world. Who she might think of as stupid when first meeting.

Current RP's:
Hoping for adventure
Meeting One Of A Kind
Just Anouther Meeting?
Mysteries of the ocean
What is flight?
A Day For Learning
Plants are so Amazing
Nokomis
Morning Meetings
Learning in a forest
Oh, Hello?

Older RP's:
How interesting
A Spring Breeze
Meet Enitan  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:13 am
User Image

Name: Shiroi Uncert
Owner: Not yet here
Temper: Leveled
Personality: STC
Bio: STC  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:17 am
User Image

Name: Garret
Species: Imp
Size: slightly bigger then normal.
Children: None
Personality: Garret is a yellow bellied coward when it comes to those he picks on. He'll pick on the weak or easily tricked. But he'll also make friends just as easy. His picking on can be cruel but it's more of a game to him, something he does on everyone eve those he likes. The only ones he doesn't prank are those he thinks will harm him back or soquili like Oke who would talk his ear off if he tried. Well that and she found his weakness, he is super easy to flatter and once you have praised him enough he'll practically do what ever you want. Though this side of him will only last till someone abuses it and he gets hurt from it. Threw and threw he's a nice guy who likes being mean a little too much.
Plots: None at the moment but he's open for offers (Subject to change once I get to know him more.)
RP: Any kind really since he's new I would like some basic RP to flesh him out. Maybe something where he can prank someone else.

Current RP's:
Minis and Mayhem
Tiny Target
Pranks are only for fun

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:19 am
User Image
Name: Kulasi Nick name: Kuu
Color: pink
Familiar: Akiru
Color: Light green
Species: Normal
Size: Tiny, Really tiny.
Children: None
Personality:

Kuulasi is sweet and polite and even a little spunky or brash. Well She's only spunky and brash with people she trusts with her heart. Which at the moment consists of one Akiru, the only one she can trust. Kuu Suffers from a severe case of anxiety. She can't look people in the face. Never in the face. Fill with so much anger and hate. No the face is fear. The eyes gate ways to the truths within people. Evil anger hate. So she doesn't look. Wether the hate and anger is there or not she always sees it. But people don't respond well where your head is always down to hide their face from your site. So people get annoyed and act rude and leave. It hurts to be rejected so Kuu tries not to meet new people. Kuu stays in a closed off clearing and hides from the world. With only Aki as a friend. The friend who stuck by her when she chose to leave her family. Her family that always hated to way she flinched when they tried to talk to her. Or the fear her eyes held when they met them with their own. They never understood her fear, her irrational fear she her self never understood. So they lashed out forcing her deeper into her shell. Till she left and hide and cut her self off from others. She thinks she's fine. She doesn't know they the aching pain in her chest is loneliness. She doesn't get that just having Aki for a friend is not enough. But she does know that in the deepest corners of her heart she wishes she could have someone she wasn't afraid to sing in front of. Someone she did have to speak enormously polite to just to gain a sense of approval from them. Someone she could see their face and not the mask of hate and anger they always are. She just wants someone to be her self around that she knows will like her, and not just because they've been with her because of birth. Maybe this means just a good friend, maybe it means she wants something more. But she doesn't want to be alone.

Plots:
Stick together

This is a friend wanted sign basically. I eventually want her to have a small group of trusted friends that she feels comfortable looking in the face. Soquili who are comfortable with her never looking at her and her anxieties and issues and just likes talking to her because she has some interesting ideas. And where she can like them and their issues and understand them because she's had to deal with her own issues.

Romance!

I'm looking for a very serious relationship for her. One that'll span over a lot of RP's Iwant it so the romance doesn't start for at least 3-4 RP's Then it's slow and they don't actually get together for a several more RP's after that as they explore that love and Kuu tries to process a feeling she's never had before. Then when they do get together I want them to spend some time getting to know how they are in a romance relearning each other and finding new things before finally starting to talk about making a family. I want her to trust this person with her heart. I want the person to love her for her. I want them to feel so comfortable with each other they can show sides that they'd never show to anyone else. I want an epic love So if you aren't up for that don't ask to be her mate thanks. Also this can go for either gender. Though she may go through a confusion faze with the girl since she's never been exposed to anything but Heterosexual love.
(Trying something out)

RP: Anything right now. Though getting her a best friend would be nice.
Current RP:
A budding friendship?
Cupid? In October?
A splash of pink
tropic storm
everything starts with a meeting
Pretty Little Flowers
Just a little sprinkle

Trophies: Oct '12 Spotlight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:34 am
Reserved [8/15]  

Moon_Princess_Yuki