Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Blood and Part Tavern Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good rp?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:30 am
The Blood and Part Tavern is a peaceful tavern. It is home to many different types of people coming and going. They are either looking for a place to forget their troubles, find love, find a place to stay or a place to work. There are many different kind of races that come and go, but alot of them can not tell who is what race. The Humes, what the other races call humans, can not tell if any other races are in the tavern, but a few races can tell who is who. You are here for reasons unknown. But when you see the owner, you wonder why she made the Tavern, and what she is trying to achive.

Rules:

1) No God Modding

2) you can swear, so you do not have to use the !#)#@ things

3) you can not control other people's characters

4) No killing other people's characters unless they say so.

5) follow the TOS.

6) No sexual things, holding hands is an exception

Character skeleton:

Name:

Race:

Job position (Optional):

Room number (Optional):

Apperance:

Special Abilities:

Personality:

Bio:

Post your character skeleton when you are done with it

Mine is:

Name:Hinatio Temorichi

Race:Wolf angel

Job position (Optional): manager of Blood and Part Tavern

Room number (Optional):13

Apperance: her wolf form is all black with red patterns and she has red eyes and tawny blond hair

Special Abilities: Can see into the future, but is not set and stone, knows healing magic.

Personality:Is quiet and talks only when talked too, she has the habit of twidling her pointer fingers. is gentle and kind, and is the kind of person who any man will like

Bio: Temorichi was raised by all the angels because her parents got killed when they were on earth. She was raised to be gentle and caring toward others, no matter how mean. Then she got sent to earth to learn the ways of the many different races on the planet, and to learn about Humes. So she put up the Tavern. She is in need of people to work in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:57 am
Name: Luna Furima

Race: Nephlim

Job position (Optional): Manager's assistant at Blood and Part Tavern

Room number (Optional): 14

Apperance: User Image

Special Abilities: Sees past and future. She can manipulate people and objects, but she has not mastered it yet.

Personality: Shy and smart, she falls in love easily.

Bio: unknown  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:32 am
Name: Jake Love

Race: Elf, shape shift into Fox.

Job position (Optional) : Bartender at Blood and Part Tavern.

Room number (Optional) : 11

Apperance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Human form.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Animal form.

Special Abilities: As fox, can run very fast and jump very far. As a human, very fast at mixing and making a drink. Can see ancestors memories, and can see about a few weeks into the future.

Personality: Shy, talks to people he gets to know, loves music and sings behind the counter sometimes. He is smart too. He believes in love and love at first sight, but his girlfriend had to move an ocean away from him. His voice is vey beautiful, but singing voice even better. Plays cello professionally.

Bio: Jake has been in a previous war, and been deserted by his men, but survived for 3 months, before being brought home. Parents died when he was 5, murdered by burgulars in plain sight of Jake. He had a traumatizing moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:26 pm
Luna was sitting in a chair, humming to herself. She stopped humming and giggled to herself. I still got the voice, and I will still have for the next millenium.  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:05 pm
(((Waiting for others to join)))
"Hmm...Seems like no ones comin' up to the bar today..." Jake said. He started cleaning some dirty cups and sang softly to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:05 am
"I guess I'll get a drink at the bar....I haven't had wine in a while." Luna said to herself, standing up.  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:44 am
"Alright." Jake said, and at amazing speed ran and grabbed the wine and filled up a wine glass. He handed it to Luna. "This' on me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:18 pm
Temorichi wakes up with a start. Oh no....I am suppost to be downstairs...I slept in! She thinks. She quickly dresses in in her usual gothic clothes and rushes down stairs. Well...A bartennder is here....I forgot his name...and another person is here.... She thinks, a puzzled expression on her face  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:50 pm
Luna smiled. "Ha, thanks Jake." she said, sipping the wine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:07 am
Temorichi runs down the stairs. She trips and crashes into one of the tables. She rubs her head. Ow... that hurt  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:05 am
"No problem Luna, anything for a worker here." Jake said. He heard something crash. "Wonder what that was...I'll go check."
Jake walked towards the stairs and found her boss rubbing her head by a table.
"Oh, hi Temorichi. Yeah, uhh I'll move that table. Another drunk must've moved it." Jake said, as he pushed the table away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:15 am
Temorichi smiles. "Thank...thank you for moving the table....Is any one here? Working i mean...Any new apllicants...or am I late...and did i miss opening time...and slept in until closing?"  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:41 pm
"No new applications. Here? It's just me and Luna. Oh it's not closing, its an hour after opening. Just not much of a busy day..." Jake explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:21 am
Temorichi sighs. "that is good...So...." Temorichi spaces out, her memory temporarily emptying. she shakes her head. "I...I am sorry...I spaced out...My memory has the habbit of emptying..."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:43 am
Jake smiled.
"I used to have that problem too. I got rid of it by looking into the past, then to the future, to find what truly lies...in the present. Well...From fumors I heard that yo couldsee the future...but not the past so...It would be hard to get rid of. Try finding something constructive to do, that will jog your memory, and you'll know how to do your activity, and you might remember other things too." Jake tried to say slowly, but couldn't really help himself. He talked fast a lot. "So that might help."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff