Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
zomgbbq O.o Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:P
  :P
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:05 am
Boo razz

Hey guy's remember me razz have ya missed me razz [better see hugs and tears] lol.

Well i am back on the net now for the moment, a lot has happened and that is why i have not been able to get onto the net. Let me see where i can start smile

Well i have moved out of that hell hole now and me, mike and lil one are living with my parents for another month to two. We have been here since june 2 and are actually really calm because of the stress which has been lifted. We have saved well over £1000 for rent and will have that to £1500 by the end of the week with mine and mikes wages. smile

Little one has turned one, yes she is a year old, she turned one on the 9th june and was spoilt rotton she had 20 different items of clothing, 4 toys including a huge trampoline, walker pusher thing, a giraffe which throws balls, a phone thingy, a dolly and another two toys i cannot remember. We threw her a party and a cake with about 7 of my family, me, mike and my parents it was a really good day! she was shatttered at the end of it but she was happily unwrapping everything. pics coming soon razz below is her at 11 months old.

User Image

User Image

and one more for good measure! in asda lol she loves the trolleys razz

===

Lets see our cat is now a outdoor cat. she is constantly winding up my childhood cat who is seriously old now lol. about 16 years and she is going strong, so healthy xD so they play together.

===

mike had took his training squad exam and is being pushed up for manager in his new store, it has just been took over and he is enjoying working there. xD

===

ive gone back to work now. i do three to four days a week, only 15 hours but it gets me out of the house and with my old friends, i am loving it, i actually have work later on tonight and im excited again ROFL. cause of the people on the shift WOOT WOOT

===

planning lil ones christianing for october sometimes, i will state when it is and show pictures. also planning the wedding trying to work out how much we need to save.

===

i am losing so much weight cause im running everywhere, walking two miles to work, all crap cut from my diet, only water or juice i drink woot woot, angie has gone healthy ROFL

===============

that is it i think O_O

so i will come on twice to three times a week razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:48 am
OMG Ang! *tackle glomps* She has gotten cuter! *squee*

We have missed you so much. heart  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:54 am
I see you come online msn a lot >.< We used to talk loads D=

What happened to good ole Squee and Ang talks xP  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:34 am
heart Needless to say I missed you. ;_;  

Dana Pixie Stix

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:41 am
Yes much missing going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:06 am
Welcome back 4laugh
Your baby is so freaking adorable! eek heart  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:38 am
OMG THE BABY IS CUTER! I WANNA HUG IT NOW >:[  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:10 pm
Nice to see you back!  

angel_half82
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:41 pm
I'm glad everything has improved for you. :]

And she's a cutie. ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:13 pm
wow everything is going so well for you, im so happy for you :hugs: and your baby is shoo cute! I just want to cuddle her all day blaugh  

Iconised Ghost

Artanus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:08 pm
She's so cute. especially in that second picture. She has great hair. XP

I missed you. I was going thought the memorable threads and I saw your posts a couple times. I though "Jeez, how long does it take to move!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:57 pm
omg this is gonna be long ^_^

@ Midori Hayashi - ZOMG *glomps* I've missed you hunny sad He she is cuter because you cannot hear her "im gonna scream til i get attention" moments through the photo lol razz

@ Zaoth Kun - Come again? msn? the friggin things keeps logging me in when i go on the crappy laptop and then does not let me talk to people. brilliant huh! real work of art my laptop is rofl. but now i am on my main pc if you see me log in pm me. i miss our talks sad hehe we should even go on mics lol so when im on loa i can talk to ya. *HUGZ* hunny i miss you and our talks. crying

@ Dana Pixie Stix = *TACKLE GLOMPS* ZOMG sweetheart, how are you? home? classes? family? omg we have got to catch up, loads has happened xD and you will love how i reacted to a lot of it, send me a email or pm on msn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ SakuChwan - ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG i havent seen you on tugf or on msn i miss our talks and utter randomness. sad i started watching asian drama and omg love you have so got to watch it! im hooked bigtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! expecially to "why why love" which i am watching right now. how are you? and everything we spoke about before SEND ME A MSN MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!

@ MissMunchieMonster - hehe thankyou muchly. she is indeed that most of the time lol

@ -iSnug- - she would probably wallop you one rofl

@ angel_half82 - dude as short and sweet as always, how are you xD

@ aprilness - thankyou it was hell before but it is very hard work to get to where we are today and even more work to move forward, but we are enjoying it.

@ Iconised Ghost - hey hunny!!!! i have missed your sometimes weird comments xD. Yeah everything has slotten into place, we still have trouble ie when were tired and rowin lol. or problems at work with customers and so forth but at the end of the day we moved 500 miles away got into jobs right away, been working and getting use to being really active again so anything now should be a breeze.

@ Artanus - ARTY haha, well lets see i had the packing, then loading of shizz, then moving it to grandparents, then had a break in, mike went to work, i went for a course for work, then went to work, lil ones bday, health probs with my mum and then of course i had conversion concerns with tugf and serious net problems and then saving money and getitng use to the new air in cornwall. ironic huh new air in uk, what a laugh rofl

but seriously it took longer than i thought, i have missed you too so friggin much and i found myself reading through old threads today too lma.

hehe she has manic hair sometimes you cannot do anything with it, so long, bright blonde and a royal pain when the front wont stay down. razz  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:46 pm
Well, it has been awhile. I'm glad to see you have gotten everything under control. I see the first baby born under Fast Gold is a cute one. xD
Welcome back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:59 pm
hey i am not sometimes weird!

Im always weird xd remember that toe conversation!  

Iconised Ghost

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:32 pm
hi doll! welcome back :]

btw I'll b kidnapping her now. She's the perfect age to start pretending she's mine :] xDD jk jk

glad you're back though :]

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces