5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:46 pm
I love to write, personally.
Almost everything.
Including fanfiction.
If you like, you can post your writings here.
I'll post mine, if you like.
What do YOU like to write?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:26 pm
i lyk to write fantasy,drama,mystery, and romance stories xp  

L M Ritwock

Tipsy Darling

xSingxMexAxLullabyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:06 pm
i love writing stories about vampires. I've already started one  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:18 am
I like to write short stories. Parodies, usually. xDD  

Z i r Conah

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I write often, I'm currently working on a original story that's currently untitled.

If anyone is interested it's posted at: rica25.deviantart.com

I also write a loose form of fanfiction but all my fanfiction stories are based off of roleplays which included original characters. So if you can't stand OCs then just skip over the fanfiction. :3 I have a few random one shots though.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:50 am
I make up stories, but I've only written two so far...and they're still in progress...

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1418515/  

monster_bunny

On Wings Impetuous

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:49 am
I LOVE to write.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:00 am
Writing is another part of my life, lol. I rp a lot to better my writing skills, and it actually has! Lol.

I write mainly fanfiction, but I have one or two that are completely from my mind. I actually create rps with some of my ideas. Lol.

I don't have any writing accounts, but pm me [Sam_Supports_Jeff_Hardy] for any examples of my writing, most of them are incomplete due to writer's block, so I'll just reply with separate chapters, one or two, depending on the size.

My longest going fanfic is a Naruto fanfic, but I'm losing ideas since it's nearing the end, where I'll write a sequel about Shippudden. ^^

---That, and I haven't watched anything farther than the Sasuke retrieval arc, I just haven't had enough time. sweatdrop

yummeh-applesauces

KaisenKItsune

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:30 pm
i love writing anything from poetry and short stories. I even used to enjoy reports and essays in high school.The best part about writing is making up characters. Role plays are my addiction. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:29 pm
I write a lot of stuff. Just not sci-fi, scary stories, or non-fiction.  

LaBeeuhtriixx

o-o_TeaThyme_o-o

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:34 pm
Writing is practically breathing for me.
Though right now I'm going through a writer's block. xD So does that mean I'm suffocating?
Anyway. I normally write fantasy/fiction stories, varying from novel length (which never finish) to short stories (which often finish). I love any sort of writing that is creative, though. In High School, my English teacher used to give us class work where we would describe various things in certain ways. I loved that, and it helped me enormously. Ah, good times, good times...
I also love to role-play. It's like...writing without the extensive re-writing. XD Which is a major plus for my lazy self.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:41 pm
I just finished writing a book, now i must type it out within this month  

Bloodycraving

Kitsune Voss

Liberal Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:51 am
I write mostly poetry and some fanfiction. I'd like to write a novel but I always lose track of the plot around a quarter of the way through or some how get sidetracked by a character that was supposed to be very minor and my main characters get lost in the background. and alot of the time I cant connect scenes. Ill get pieces of story perfectly clear in my head but I have no way to connect them. So yeah I stick to poetry  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:42 pm
^ I'm kind of the same way...I write little short stories (more like concept paragraphs sweatdrop ) I never expand them, though, out of fear that messing with it would destroy the feeling behind it, since most of them come from spur of the moment thoughts  

Alzpun

Kotori82

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:09 pm
I love to write stoies. I write some science fiction, love, and fiction. I do some short stoires and I only wrote one poem. I love creating my own characters and outcomes to stories. I am not a fanfiction writer, I tried, but could never finish it.  
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff