Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Art (Get your Artistic a** in here)
Here's my art. Plz critique! Am I any good? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In art, I'm best at...
  sketching
  painting
  using clay
  using paper-mache
  (other)
  I'm good at everything in art (those who vote this, I envy you)
  I suck at all thing in art (those who vote this, I pity you)
View Results

xxDoomxxHeraldxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:06 am
i like both the rock lee pictures and the mask. they're really good, keep at it!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:08 pm
User Image
Serpentine Dragon

I used to be completely obsessed with dragons before I became obsessed with Naruto, and during that time I drew many dragons. Anyway, last night I couldn't get to sleep and I decided to doodle one of my old favorite creatures. This is the first one I've ever really drawn with some muscle tone in its wings and horns that are attached at the back of the skull. Usually I drew them with stick-like wings and the horns came out just a bit above the eyes.

#2 pencil on paper  

1Rock_Lee_Fanatic

1Rock_Lee_Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:18 pm
User Image
Puppy

This is another drawing that I drew to help me get to sleep. I didn't even think of drawing a dog. I just made the eyes and the rest just followed through.

#2 pencil on paper  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:04 am
bump  

1Rock_Lee_Fanatic

Lineriku

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:59 pm
1Rock_Lee_Fanatic
User Image
Rock Lee Plushie

Something weird happened when I took its picture and made it all shiny. Anyway, I had this phase where I drew everything as a toy. Here is one of those drawings.

#2 pencil and colored pencil on paper

i reeelly like this one.....i really like drawings of plushies....and actual plushies as well.......great coloring skills.......makes me want to get a lee plush..............  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:28 am
1Rock_Lee_Fanatic
User Image
Cat Nap

Actually, this was an assignment, but it wasn't in Art. It was in GEOMETRY! We were talking about tesselations and we had to make one with a report... stare Anyway, some people just randomly cut and taped their design paper and tried to think of something that the shape looked like. I purposely tried to make mine into a sleeping cat. I think it turned out EXTREMELY well.

Colored pencil on paper.

this one is my favret, its so cute and it makes me whant to sleep in the middle of those cats.  

Koishii Kokoro

6,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kandieren

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:59 am
You do have an eye. There is room for advancement but you have a really good start. A piece of advice that I always give, Life drawing. Get to know your anatomy/proportions and you can never go wrong.

Keep it up!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:25 am
I love your Naruto sketches (Rock Lee is so awesome!) and your clay models. I want to take that Rock Lee plushie and give it a huge hug! It's adorable!

I think your stuff looks better without colour (with the exception of your more cartoonish drawings) - I'm not a fan of the painted ones.

Keep working! You should consider doing avatar art for gold. People always love that.  

Mr Enigma Girl

Wheezing Capitalist

6,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100

iikeke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:44 am
well, i like to draw too...but you are really good! since you know how to clay and paint it,draw,and even sculpture then i suggest you be an artist! you have a good chance of being rich ^^ i hope you succed! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:43 am
wow!!! all your art is amazing! 10/10 for all of it =[)  

133333334445a

munineye

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:26 pm
I think some of your drawings have perspective issues, but you're doing really well with the help of your art class. I think the best pieces would be the clay sculptures and the Rock Lee grid drawing (I don't care for Naruto, but I can clearly see the drawing potential in that piece).
My best advice? Keep with those art classes! If you really enjoy creating things, you should pursue it to the fullest!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:51 am
In my opinion the assignment that you did with the smiling mouth in the words smile is my favorite. But i think you need to practice some more with your paintings. try different things like deluting some of the paint, find different things to put paint on and then stamp it against the canvas making a texture, or try water color. But definitely try to get a better feel for anatomy in your sketch book or something.  

LoveableMadHatter

Alayle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:31 pm
The Smile Thing Looked AWESOME!
You've Inspired My next Art Project
BWAHAHAHAH scream  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:32 pm
1Rock_Lee_Fanatic
User Image
Gaara Cuddling his Gourd

I drew this one day cuz I wuz bored and Gaara is one of my top three favorite characters on the show Naruto. (Yes, even artists can be Narutards...)

It's a simple sketch using just notebook paper and a #2 pencil...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW whee  

Alayle

iTaemin SHINee

Aged Elder

11,625 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:23 pm
Hm, you are off to a good start, you might want to start working on hands and proportion, but you're doing great *thumbs up*  
Art (Get your Artistic a** in here)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff