Submit

U got request?
  Yep
  Nop
  Poll WHore
View Results

Mugen Nagrom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:21 pm
Hi, I am willing to help you with creative problems, life problems, some math problems, science, physics, etc. etc... arrow
Depending on the size of the problem, question, request, I may ask for a Gold donation( I will try to keep the prices low but that depends on what you ask for).

Note:I can't; Bring people back from the dead, Find you true love, Make you rich(unless through financial advice that might lead you that way), and other such means of impossible acts. fyi I don't grant wishes...
Oh also might do odd jobs, depending on how odd the jobs are..

First few request will be filled for Free!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:24 am
Isn't it against Gaian TOS to ask make a thread about offering help? Also a gold donation? That seems to be against TOS as well.  

Large Inmate

Mugen Nagrom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:59 pm
Large Inmate
Isn't it against Gaian TOS to ask make a thread about offering help? Also a gold donation? That seems to be against TOS as well.

*returns after reading Gaia TOS*Nope not at all. I am not soliciting nor am I offering to do anything illegal, I didn't ask for a donation so much as payment for a service, the gaia job center does the exact same thing I am doing on a larger scale, I think I can get away with this...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:31 pm
Ahahahaha...
Why, thank you for your offer...haha  

Serious Erius
Crew

Mugen Nagrom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:17 pm
Erius
Ahahahaha...
Why, thank you for your offer...haha

Do you doubt my ability to help people? I will be willing to calmly convince you other wise..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:55 pm
I've got one!

Can you make my brothers girl friends daughter grow-up faster so that she doesn't bug me as much and talk in that annoying manner?
It's a big Life Problem.
Can you manage it?  

Large Inmate

Mugen Nagrom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:20 pm
Large Inmate
I've got one!

Can you make my brothers girl friends daughter grow-up faster so that she doesn't bug me as much and talk in that annoying manner?
It's a big Life Problem.
Can you manage it?

I cant make some one grow up faster, I'm not a genie. Now I could help you to cope with an annoying kid though, just be annoying back, out smarting a kid should not be to hard for you. And if that doesn't work I find that duct tape is very useful for keeping pie hole closed. If any other problems arise I will gladly help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:38 pm
Bleh.
I hate kids.
My plan is to stay away and set rules. ...
Being annoying to this kid becomes a game as her mom does it and it doesnt work. She needs rules and boundaries that need to be reinforced. Just like anyone....
Did I mention I hate kids... scream  

Large Inmate

Mugen Nagrom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:23 pm
Large Inmate
Bleh.
I hate kids.
My plan is to stay away and set rules. ...
Being annoying to this kid becomes a game as her mom does it and it doesnt work. She needs rules and boundaries that need to be reinforced. Just like anyone....
Did I mention I hate kids... scream

Well did you want advice or did you want to complain?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:15 am
Complain!
Didn't cha know everyone loves to complain.

Meh. It was more of making a joke type of thing.  

Large Inmate

Mugen Nagrom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:53 am
Yeah I was just messing with you anyway...  
Creative Crossroads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games