Aishevasheart's Teepee

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:32 am

Welcome to the home of Aishevasheart and her soquili.

User Image
Newadi'Woyi's Stats
Strength: 16%
Courage: 20%
Speed: 14%
Intelligence: 17%
Luck: 15%
Stamina: 14%

The Teepee
User Image
They all live at the foot of the mountians.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:17 am
~~Navigation~~

01. Updates
02. Plotting and Questage
03. About aishevasheart
04. Newadi'Woyi

aishevasheart

aishevasheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:29 am
~~Updates~~

8/16/08-
Newadi'Woyimeets Uta's Azuell
8/14/08-
Newadi'Woyi meets Fallen's Heha-Nimsup
8/12/08-
Newadi'Woyi meets 'brize's Bright Dusk
8/5/08-
Newadi'Woyi meets Chaifuzz's Symphony
7/15/08-Teepee is created
7/14/08-
Newadi'Woyi meets Roniel's Nirvana
7/5/08-
Newadi'Woyi pops out of her basket along with her two siblings, Tsis'Dihi and Tsis'Newadi! Congratulations Ever Sacrafice and Tawali.
7/1/08-Aishevasheart wins the Ever Sacrafice x Tawali basket in Lady Evelyn Nyht and Malhyanth's Basket RP contest. First Soquili!
6/11/08-
Newadi'Woyi's basket arrives.

--Up to date as of 10:29 AM, PST, 7/16/08--

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:35 am
~~Plotting and Questage~~

If you are interested in RPing with any of my Soquili, please check out my plot thread and then send me a PM if they're open for RP and plots.
Plots by Ai!

Care to see how many ideas that are going to make me poor that I have? Check out my Quest Thread for wanted Soquili. I knew I shouldn't have written a story that involved horse-like creatures!
To Soar Upon the Wings of Dreams

aishevasheart

aishevasheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:53 am
~~About Aishevasheart~~

ON GAIA
What to call me: Ai/Aishe/Aisheva
Where it came from: Aisheva is the name of a character in a story I'm writing. She's captured by a dragon on her 18th birthday because her father killed the dragon's children and mate when she was just a babe and the dragon wishes to get his revenge upon the man with his daughter. Aisheva, however, has Elemental magic (Light only at first), which is something normally only dragons have. This is because the dragons have a prophecy that someday when a human kills every member but one of a family that is entirely made up of the Elemental dragons, the days of the dragons will be over and a human will come bearing Elemental powers. The dragon, Faelivrin, is the Elemental dragon of Darkness, and his family was the one in the prophecy. So he introduces Aisheva to the rest of her powers but darkness, which she will not obtain until he dies. And she will never age for the rest of eternity, for she is the keeper of the Elements.
Aisheva lives with Faelivrin for a long time (working on the amount in the story still) and learns from him about her Elemental powers, the history of the dragons, the balance between the Elements, etc. But then, one day, bounty-hunting humans come to Faelivrin's cave and set up a net to kill him. When he sees the net the dragon realizes that his days have come (premonition feeling or something), that Aisheva needs to have the final Element under her belt, and instead of using his powers of Darkness to kill the men, he flies into the net and is punctured all over by knives set in the net. Aisheva feels him and rushes out, gaining her last Element as he blesses her by allowing her to assume the form of a black-and-white winged unicorn and dies. Aishevasheart refers to her sadness at his death, a sadness she has to live with for the rest of eternity. She promises she will be the best Elemental Guardian ever, that she will never let him or the rest of the dragons down, and after his death she travels to the cave of every surviving dragon personally to apologize for her birth and promise that she will take careful care of their Elements as the last dragons die.
Time on Gaia: I joined on 11/27/2007. You do the math.
What I do here: Well, I love to roleplay, which is how I got involved in Gaia in the first place. So mainly I lurk around Barton Town looking for good literate RP, or create my own RPs and try and get people to join.

OFF GAIA
First Name: Victoria
Birthdate: 24 December 1990 (Yes I am a super awesome Christmas Eve baby...and I love it!)
Sign: Capricorn
Height: 5'5 1/2 (yes, the 1/2 is important)
Weight: 150 lbs
Birthtown: Richmond, VA
Current Residence: Oregon
Mini Physical Description: I'm medium height, medium build, don't tan AT ALL, round green eyes that turn super green under influence of green clothing/tears, wavy/straight medium brown hair, roundish face, perma-hickey from violin on my neck, really long torso for my height.
Greatest fault: SPAZ! I can be quite a ditz sometimes. In new situations and with new people I can be really quiet and reserved and a little uninteresting and it takes me a while to really get to know someone. Also, I can be a bit of a perfectionist/OCD so I hate not finishing something or doing something wrong. As a result, doing badly at school tends to make me rather upset.
Skills: Mad violin/fiddle (Celtic, Klezmer, Gypsy) playing, horseback riding, writing novels (trying to finish for publication at the moment). I brew some kick-a** chai mate, regular mate, or peach black tea. I read super fast -feels cool-.
Likes: Reading, writing, drinking tea, baking bread, literate RP-ing, horseback riding (dressage and cutting), rain, farmer's markets, being outside, playing my violin and fiddle music, orchestra, hanging out with my friends, watching Lord of the Rings, dogs
Dislikes: People puting in apostrophes where they don't belong (DVD's...does it really belong to the DVD????!?!), intolerence, being too cold, eggplants, spiders

There you have it...the basics of Aishevasheart!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:02 am
~~Newadi'Woyi~~

User Image

Name Meaning: Sky Phoenix (Cherokee)

Previous Stages:
Basket Foal

Markings:

Personality:
Newadi'Woyi is a very tenacious and strong-willed mare. She will plunge head-on into anything that comes her way and is not afraid to get her hooves dirty doing anything. She is rather stubborn and can be mule-headed about things if she feels that she is definitely right. If she is wrong, she tends to refuse to accept that fact and is really not very graceful about accepting any kind of criticism. She plunges into anything without really thinking about the consequences and as a result can tend to get herself into lots of trouble. She loves to explore new places, meet new Soquili, and prove herself in the world.

You can almost always see a smile or a hint of laughter on 'Woyi's face, especially when it comes to teasing and playing with her two younger siblings, Tsis'Dihi and Tsis'Newadi. Being serious does not come particularly quickly to this girl.

'Woyi is a very caring and loyal mare, especially when it comes to her family. She will go to the ends of the earth for her parents, Tawali and Ever Sacrifice, her older siblings, Vidia (who she hasn't met, only heard stories of) and 'Suli, and her basket-mates, Tsis'Dihi and Tsis'Newadi. She knows that she comes from a mixed background, being as she has a Grounded mother and Winged father, and is very accepting of that fact and will be quite displeased with any who do not accept that mixed heritage (or any mixed heritage for that matter).

When she meets other Soquili 'Woyi is very friendly and outgoing, though she can annoy some who do not appreciate her energy and vivaciousness. It takes a bit for someone to become one of 'Woyi's true friends however, but once another Soquili has proved that they are worthy, she will be their friend for life and would protect them well and entrust them with her heart and soul. If someone breaks her trust, they will be in for some very nasty words and some well-placed kicks and bites, courtesy of her mustang heritage. At the moment, however, she can't even fathom someone who she trusts betraying her.

'Woyi is very loving and caring and really can't bear to see anyone who is in pain. If it is emotional pain she will always be there to lend an ear and can be serious if the occasion warrants, even if it's someone she doesn't know. If it's physical pain she'll do the best she can to mend it, and then go for the nearest two-legger to help it out. She's fiercely protective of those who are weaker than others and if she sees someone who is picking on the weak she won't be afraid to speak up.

History:
In progress

Little Quirks:
I'm RPing those still!
~~ Very outspoken
~~ Plunges head-on into things
~~ Extremely loyal

Family:

Parents:
Ever Sacrafice and Tawali
Siblings:
Older: Vidia (hasn't met) and Uwoduhi'Suli
Basketmates: Tsis'Newadi and Tsis'Dihi

Mate: That would be a majorly RP-ed only thing! <3 I'm not really looking right now, but I'd prefer a halfbreed, since they wouldn't have any built-in prejudices about their breed, I'd prefer wings (a personal thing, but it's not vial xD), and colors would have to make some super cute babies!

Roleplay color: Crimson

Roleplays:

Foal RPs:
A Time for Family {Flaxen Wing Family}
A Romp in the Woods {Nirvana x Newadi'Woyi}
You Have some Cool Wings! {Newadi'Woyi x Numielle}
What're Those Things on Your Head? {Azuell x Newadi'Woyi}
Double Trouble! {Azuell, Penance, Newadi'Woyi}
This Land is Our Land {Tsis'Newadi, Royce Garnet, Newadi'Woyi}

Adult RPs:
Quite a Beautiful Day for a Chat, hmm? {Heha-Nimsup x Newadi'Woyi}
Wings to Soar the Sky Upon {Newadi'Woyi x Symphony}