Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
This better be gaia messing up... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurray for crazy passwords!
  Hurray!!!! /sarcasm
View Results

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:24 pm
So I got up and had a nice meal and I tried to log in like always, but then I couldn't, because it said that my pass was incorrect and so after a few tries I decided to change it through my email. I finally got in, but when I tried loggin on through firefox it still would not let me in. Now I was still logged in, but on Internet explorer so I decided to change my pass once again, but now it's saying that my current pass is incorrect. WTF I changed it, I wrote it down just in case and still it keeps telling me it's incorrect...I'm logged in, but I can't change my pass and I'm scared that if I do log out and try to come back again it won't let me...

I'm thinking maybe this is happening because gaia is all glitchy lately so I'm not going into panic mode, but if I don't come back as munchie then that means I got screwed over, hurray!

Anywho
discuss
Crazy passwords
days when you don't feel like spelling correctly
glitches

EDIT: Finally managed to enter with Firefox, changed my pass just in case and my glitchy nightmare is over now.

Sorry for making a thread of my problem, but I wanted to hear what others had to say about this just in case anyone had a solution or could tell me what exactly it could be.

I was about to go ape&^$ on gaia...^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:35 pm
oo thats scary! Maybe send a PM to a mod just incase it all goes pearshaped? I hate it when it says my pass is incorrect...usually its because i've accidently hit the capslock though >.<  

Iconised Ghost

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:04 pm
>_> That's my only option for now. I'd hate to think I got scammed which I wouldn't know how...

I'll see what they say. I'm just hoping an announcement pops up saying that a lot of people are having problems with their passwords and that they'll fix it.

What bothers me is that I clicked the "forgot your password" so that they could send me the email where I could change it. I did that, and that's why I'm here, but when I do use that new pass it says it's incorrect... scream

I was hoping my problem was just that, that I accidentally hit caps, but that's not it. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:10 pm
Its just a glitch. It's happened to me many times. Heluva scare though.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:57 pm
>_< Yes I'm hella scared now...not gonna die or anything, but still...

I'm hoping it will get fixed soon...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:58 pm
If you keep messing up your password... will they ban you for attempting to "hack your own account?" sweatdrop  

DarthPumpkin

Fashionable Star

3,700 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tycoon 200

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:40 pm
>_> That would be sad...

When I was trying to use the link provided by gaia to change my password, it would say the following: "Trying to change someone else's password. Nice try." I laughed when I read it, and it took away my frustration for a bit, but then it came back cause the thing that was supposed to help me was making it worse...
But I tried again after a while and it worked. Hurray for that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:00 pm
so exactly how many times did you change your password? xD seems like way too many.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:31 pm
XD Like a billion times cause I'm paranoid like that.
My friend said she lost all respect for me when I told her. She had no respect for me in the first place anyway...still love her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:19 pm

Happens to me, I can't log into any of my accounts for awhile. Pissing me off. I asked QA but they were dicks, or didn't reply, I forgot. I could post a link if you want.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Artanus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:08 am
It's probably a glitch, but if you want you could switch all your items to a mule.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:02 am
^_^ Thanks for the suggestions, but everything finally works properly.

I was going to move all my items to another account, but the trading system was and probably still is not working, cause gaia is fixing some of the glitches.

Thanks again anyway. ^_^  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Artanus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:18 am
MissMunchieMonster

I was going to move all my items to another account, but the trading system was and probably still is not working, cause gaia is fixing some of the glitches.

Thanks again anyway. ^_^

Naw, it's been working all today  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:28 pm
Hurray for that. ^_^
I didn't check it today.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:43 pm
MissMunchieMonster

Thanks again anyway. ^_^

damn, and i thought egga was paranoid. O_o  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas