Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Last Assassins of Earth (Starting RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting?
  Yes
  No
View Results

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:14 pm
Date: December 22nd, 2012, The day after the end of the world.
The predicted day, the end of the world has happened, predicted by the Mayans at the end of their calendar, and associated with the bible entry 20:13, I am the alpha and the omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. The only survivors were a large group of world class assassins. Most had a metallic skin, but some didn't. They could survive anything, and they just did at the end of the world. They are just trying to survive now.

~Rules~

No killing people off unless permitted.
No godmodding.
No sex (Holding hands, hugs, are exceptions.)
Killing surviving animals (if any) for food is ok.
Metallic skin would be great, but other skin is fine.

~Skeleton~

Name:
Age (characters at least 14 and up) :
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons (Not too many) :
Short bio:

Just post your profile, no PMing involved.

Heres my skeleton.

Name: Jake Fenix
Appearance: User Image
Personality:Shy, but professional assassin. Smart, knows what hes doing, doesn't like people talking back to him.
Weapons: Long sword, medieval like, a dagger, his fists.
Short bio: Born a lonely person, Jake didn't get to know his parents. He is easily bored, but he does know that he needs to survive. No one has ever looked into the eye that is not covered by an eye patch and not seen anything saddening that has changed their lives.

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:04 am
Name: Kanayo Darkraven
Age (characters at least 14 and up) : 19 years old
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Quiet, Loyal, smart, caring and loving. Hates it when people yell
Weapons (Not too many) : Bow and arrow, dagger, knows how to use medicine.
Short bio: Kanayo was left at an orphanage a couple months after she was born. Taught to be a doctor, she left the orphanage at the age of 7 and taught herself how to use a bow and arrow, and a dagger. She knows what she needs to survive. She is just trying to find some one to hang out with and survive with.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:55 pm
Name: Kiara Tamika
Appearance:
User Image
Personality:Fierce, Cunning and loyal.
Weapons (Not too many) : two Assassins silences and pains. Dagger
Short bio: a stealthy assassin. She seems to not have parents. She seems to not know what love is but is loyal to her friends and kind people.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:53 am
Jake walked along an empty alleyway thinking sadly of his wife who died in the apocalypse. It troubled him thinking about love when there was nothing left. Jake believed there was absolutely no one on the Earth left, but there could be a chance.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:12 pm
Kiara smiled, she could see a person in the distance...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:46 pm
Jake looked in the distance and saw a flowing black headband, then two red dots surrounding what seemed to be a yin yang sign.
"People-- No. It's just a mirage. People is impossible." Jake told himself, running up to what he had seen. When he got to his destination, he saw what he thought he would've seen for the last time a day ago.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:56 pm
"ah! a human!" She said fiercly. she rasied one Pain.
"Friend or foe?" she looked at him.
"An assassin, Male and 20 years old. just like i am."
She paused, she had a friend that was the same age as her when she was little.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:04 pm
"Tell me. How did you know I am an assassin? Also, how am I supposed to know you are a friendly assassin?" Jake asked. "Reveal thyself." he said, having his sword at the ready.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:32 pm
"I am who i am and an assassins name is never revealed." she said cooly, Pain aimed at his heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:00 am
Jake did a quick step backwards, getting away from the assassins' pain, then did a backflip for distance and put away his sword.
"I see." Jake said. "I see that I am not the only person, let alone assassin left on Earth."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:52 pm
"after most people died, i trained myself I could sense someone else around me, i could tell what they were. I became a master of my skills. i became more powerful and i had better understanding of my surrounding; letting me blend into them better than an assassin before the End. Fueled by the Hate of the End."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:49 pm
"You already know too much about me. I cannot reveal myself that easily." Jake said, then scaling some leftover buildings, and disappearing in the fog of the morning.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:01 pm
She smiled and disapeared.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:05 pm
Jake stopped running, spotting another figure facing away from him. He snuck up behind the person, holding their shoulder and neck.
"Who are you and how did you survive The End?"  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

technoninja14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:19 pm
Name: Ryu/Tien
Age (characters at least 14 and up) : 24
Appearance:
User Image
Personality: seriously but can have a joke, snide, sarcastic
Weapons (Not too many) : sniper rifle, katana, wrist blade
Short bio: Ryu was kidnapped at the age of 5 and put into a program that was secretly designing super soldiers, given the name Tien, he spent 18 years of his life in brutal training to become the ultimate weapon after the events of the end of the world he woke up in a half torn building inside a Cryo tank, he broke free and grabbed his gear and headed to the surface and now is looking for survivors of the insident  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff