Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Last Assassins of Earth (Starting RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:25 pm
She saw the drones. Right now no one could see her but she wanted to destroy something.

One minute later they had been shot down by her two pains.
"That Ryu could be a pain" she thought."i hope jake is Ok, the drones seem to be seeing if there is any life, that could track down jake"

She went back to her agency to grab a grapple glider, a hangglider that had a hidden grapple in the front. The wings could disapear into the sides of the glider and then the glider could shorten. So she had a grapple.
She also grabbed two grapple guns.
She strapped the Mech addition grapple glider to her back. It looked like foldable robowings with a grapple hook blaster cannon.
She donned more ninja clothes over. She put on a ninja mask on.

It was time to become the Shadowlord
She flew over the city like a demon. she went into the shadows then faded.
She destroyed the last drones. she saw a huge drone outside Jake's house. She destoyed it. The blast was loud and she was sure Jake would have heard it. the drone was still smoking and it was clear it was there.

Shadowlord
User Image
Cloaked Shadowlord
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:49 am
(why is it that everything about you two characters is basicly indestructable? Its like no one else can do enything without either you two knowing or you two destroying it before it has a chance to lift off i mean c'mon! the bases for example one which is "everything proof" and one which basicly implies tha it is inside another demension, this wont be a successful RP till the immortality of these characters has stepped down to everybody else's level, ill post when i feel i can be arsed with constanstly having me arse kicked)  

technoninja14

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:01 am
( Hey man you did that too
Example: Then Jake takes a rope and ties Tien to the side of the building. ((Next post)) Tien gets up and holds him to the floor by the neck again... ((END example))
See? Also these are master assassins, I never said you couldn't have an awesome base thats pretty much anti-nuke or something)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:40 am
((well i am the Shadowlord, wat u expect? we are the last remaining people on Earth, there MUST be a way that we survived and deserved to))

She wondered why Jake did not hear the drone, shrugged and flew away.

She went to a place with lots of robotic beasts in her agency, the ones that had been discarded. She went over to the panel on the side of their home so she could see them. She pressed some buttons and the stronger beasts and more than half the beasts went into cages at the sides of the pit they were in and after some more buttons were pressed the beasts in the pit started working again. They shot lasers and slashed at each other. She craved for violence. She had a life where she was trained to fight and suddenly fighting was limited. It was a robotic collesium.

After awhile she turned the robots off and went to a place where there were robots for fighting with. After a few were defeated she went out again.

She went over to an old house made from metal and wood. She blew it up. A big fireball.

She stalked around the city. Hungry for something to verse. She turned around. She was back at Jake's house. Her hunger stopped. She remembered she wasnt the only one alive.

She wondered how Jake was. Ok?Good? or Bad? she wanted to help others who seemed not bad.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

animefreec

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:03 am
Nyx looked at her watch. she pooped off the face of the watch and looked at the radar screen under it. there wasn't any life around her, not even any plants. she topped her watch again and started walking again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:42 pm
Even though Jake only needed his blades, he made sure his guns were loaded.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

technoninja14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:55 pm
(my strength and speed is enhanced, basicly my person is a mark 3 of the spartan program if you check master chiefs story it checks out, but he is mark 4 so im leading of an future example, and two i cant spend the rest of the RP hanging of a wall by ropes)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:40 pm
She went home and turned back into plain Kiara. She wielded Her two Katanas and her two Pains. She decided to grab her two Sais (In real life, Sais dont have blades, their shafts are just pointed. Sais used in the right way can prove both offensive and defensive)  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:18 pm
name- amika zatami (call her zata)

age- 20

appearence- white hair at waist length, emberish eyes, black coat, black pants, gem in forehead, blue skin (she has no idea why) and long ears

short bio- she was raised in an orphanage. she was almost always alone and she is looking for a little help in a cruel world. she had a husband. they were newleyweds on their honey moon when the world ended. she held him in her arms as he died.

personality- lonely and sad. dont be fooled. she doesnt look like a very dangerous person, but she could snap you in halfshe has always been very beautiful and that made it easy to kill off people when they cant help but be mesmerized by your scent and pretty face.

weapons- a bow and arrow, a pistol (for emergencies only) a whip, a bamboo fighting stick and quite a long sword with a scratch down the middle  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:38 pm
*walks around the wreckage from what looks like a battle with drones* ''if im not mistaken, drones dont destroy each other.'' she relized something. ''there must be survivors!''  

Toxic Corrupt

Apocalyptic Ken

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:14 pm
Name-Dark used to be known as phantom ken for his unknown assassination escapes.
Age-16
personality-a very unknown showing personality, but really a shy good hearted person that looka like he is a puppet controled by god.
short bio- Dark a assassin at birth, known well for the cross scar on his back. Born and taken away from his parents to an assassin family who taught him everything of assassins.
weapons-hidden knife,long katana,two desert eagles,bow and arrows.

Descriptive- User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:17 pm
she keeps running until she comes across a puppet-like man standing there. ''hello sir'' she stepped out of the shadows toward him in hope that he wouldnt destroy her  

Toxic Corrupt

Apocalyptic Ken

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:23 pm
"hello there ma'dam,it seems you have found the destroyed droids i left back there huh." dark said bowing to her without his eyes leaving her. "are you yet another one who's destroys like the droids or are you a friend who also survived this world" dark said smiling  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
for a moment she was stunned at his politness. ''im a survivor and i was looking for others.'' she thought about her husband and then looked back at dark. ''it was you who did all this?'' she gestured toward the droids.  

Toxic Corrupt

Apocalyptic Ken

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:36 pm
"so it seem's yes, so im guessing your but another assasin. Well then shall we travel together" dark said sheathing his sword on the sheath on his back and smiled holding out his hand as a papper flew by and dark grabed it without thinking. it read "WANTED: 1 million dollers for phantom ken alive or dead" dark starred at the picture they put on it and seemed he was quite distant away.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff