Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Last Assassins of Earth (Starting RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:41 pm
the wind moved her hair and released the wonderful smell of flowers from it. it snapped him out of his thoughts. she smiled and put her sword away and walked toward him with her hand outstretched.'' i am an assasin, you guessed that right.'' she chuckled and looked him in the eyes. ''lets get moving''  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:45 pm
"yea.....lets" dark said starting to walk. he whispered "luckily she didn't see the wanted add for my head" dark walking with her. "you know i never did get your name" he said smiling  

Apocalyptic Ken

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:50 pm
his crooked smile made her smile. ''my name is amika zatami. call me zata.'' she said all this while wondering what the paper said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:53 pm
"well is a pleasure to meet you zata, i am Dark" dark said bowing and then kept walking into a town filled with his wanted pappers of him everywhere. Dark froze seeing them all there in plain sight everywhere you see  

Apocalyptic Ken

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:58 pm
she stopped and said '' whats wrong?'' she looked around and picked up a paper that was floating in the brezze. it had a picture of dark on it with a reward. she looked at the frightened look on his face and chuckled. ''i dont care who you are. as long as i trust you and you trust me, i dont care'' she crumpled the paper, put a hand on her hip and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:11 pm
"yes,but its the name and memorys being chased cause of the wanted signs. Im the legendary phantom Ken. The only assassin i know of that kill's a person with no trace of that i was even there. In a blink of an audiences eye i assassined a president and people thought he just fainted." dark said looking at her. "my memories hold quite nothing but assasination skills and the power of my own mind nothing of family nor love. But the felling of being hated and wanted DEAD thats why i feel as though i have become gods puppet of torture to assassin people for some wrongs but mostly rights. And i thank you that you trust me." dark said with a somewhat sadden look in his eyes  

Apocalyptic Ken

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:17 pm
her smile faided at the sad look in his eyes. ''im sorry'' she walked up and hugged him. she wanted to comfort him, and it was the only thing she could think of.''im sorry if that was sudden i wanted to make you feel better''  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:20 pm
she sniffed the air and blushed. ''im sorry if i always reek of flowers.'' she looked down and blushed redder. ''im not sure why, but people always stare at me, like im a freak. i think its because of the flower smell''  

Toxic Corrupt

Apocalyptic Ken

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:21 pm
"thank you, its....been some time since i ever have been hugged. Though i never thought it would be by someone else not of a stuff animal" dark said hugging her back.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:25 pm
she giggled at the stuffed animal joke. ''im just a huggy person i guess. my husband...'' she stopped at the sad memory. she turned away so he wouldnt see her tears as she wiped them from her eyes. 'im sorry. its a bad memory''  

Toxic Corrupt

Apocalyptic Ken

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:33 pm
Dark looked at her then at the sky. "i understand your pain. Losing someone you loved soo much and seeing them disspear in front of you due to the apacolypse. I had a little sister that i took care off since we lived alone and the assassins jobs where all that i have been best at to get enough money to support her needs. Well now she's gone. But the weird thing is i felt nothing when she was gone but i know its a missing heart feeling im suppose to have." dark said as he walked behind her and hugged her. "im sorry to hear of your lost" dark looked ahead and saw a droid coming he quickly took her and hid within the darkness and signed her to say in the dark as he runs behind the droind and quickly cuts the droids head off and leaves a black feather as he dissapeared after the unseen kill.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:39 pm
those droids looked big. maybe i should help....?  

Toxic Corrupt

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:41 pm
she unsheaths her sword and runs after them
she sees them fighting in a corner. dark is backed into a wall with a droid walking down it and one coming in dront of him. she runs and slashes the one on the wall giving him time to destroy the other.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:42 pm
Dark stood there in the opening with fallen droids as wind rotated around him in a sign of his quickness. He sheathed his blade as all the droids have fallen from a clean decapatation.  

Apocalyptic Ken

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:53 pm
she sheathed her sword and looked at the droids where they had destroyed them. ''we make a good fighting team'' she smiled and did a back flip to show off a little. she giggled at her own sillyness.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff