Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Last Assassins of Earth (Starting RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Apocalyptic Ken

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:00 pm
"i wouldn't show off just yet" dark quickly bringing out his desert eagle and shooting pass her upwards into a droids head. "we have scopers around these parts so we must be catious til we get to my safe spots" dark said opening a hidden door "follow me we can get to the underground's hideout here" dark said running through the door  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:03 pm
she looked up. he was right. she followed him into the tunnel...  

Toxic Corrupt

Apocalyptic Ken

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:17 pm
Dark ran down the tunnel and jumped into a digital camoflauged hole that lead to the hideout. "welcome to the underground missionary" dark said as gestured to a underground warfare. weapons and ammo filled up in a forever going cave that use to be a train station that was turned into a hideout for war.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:22 pm
she looked at all the weapons and armor. her mischevious side was coming out. she turned around around and grinned at dark. she took the nearest gun nad cocked. ''those damn droids dont stand a chance''  

Toxic Corrupt

Apocalyptic Ken

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:21 am
"hate to say it but these weaponss have no chance in killing those droids unless you use the ammo ive been making. Sharpness and enough power to penetrate through there metal armor like cutting butter" dark said pointing at the teice as more ammo at the other side of the cave where a couch radio t.v and refegerator with a microwave is at and clothes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:11 am
she dropped the gun. ''that was a buzz kill. exceppt for the amo part. i like that!''  

Toxic Corrupt

Apocalyptic Ken

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:27 pm
"yea use to work as an army assassin doing special the missions getting paid 3.5 million a kill" dark said putting his weapons on a table and the guns with the cartidges and ammo out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:29 am
she saw where he put his weapons, so she did the same. if he tried anyfunny business,bad things would happen. he wasnt the only one with people after him...  

Toxic Corrupt

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces