Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Adios perras! Yo voy a la Espana! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adios.
  Me gusta lavar tu pompis!
  Me gusta comer la pelo de la trasero!
  Yo voy a batir perros joven.
View Results

Artanus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:34 am
Spanish Lesson: Perra translates to "dog" or more specifically, "female dog." It's the best word I could find for b***h.

Pueblo Ingles is a free program, where an English speaker, goes to a resort in Spain to hang out and speak English with Spanish speakers. This help Spaniards learn English. There's an adult and teen program, and you sign up online. You just have to pay for your flight in.

From Tuesday, July 22nd (tomorrow) to August 6th, I will be in Spain. The Program itself only lasts a week and starts on Friday, but for the time prior to the program, we'll be enjoying Madrid. Despues de la pueblo ingles, we'll be taking day trips to other cities.

I'm going with two of my best friends, Mike and maria. I'm also going with my mom and Aunt. My Aunt has been to pueblo ingles before.

I know you'll all miss me, and I hope I get back before Chuurlo. I don't want to miss the tales of his Mexican adventures.

Hehe, now you're losing a third member (temporarily) to a Spanish speaking country.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:38 am
And then I was like

Ohhh thats cool ^^ You will be over near us xD Spain isn't far from England really xP Could drive there under a day lol

Well I hope you have fun ^^
I'm a girl you weirdo.

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:39 am
4laugh Que lo disfrutes, ese pais es bello. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:40 am
I tried to do something like that for japan but i needed a teaching degree. Hope you have fun... i never did learn much spanish.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:02 am
Have fun! Hope you make a lot of new friends and all that s**t. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
I do believe that "b***h" is Puta :] either that or it's "whore" xD  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:04 pm
SakuChwan
I tried to do something like that for japan but i needed a teaching degree. Hope you have fun... i never did learn much spanish.

me neither...my school ended up giving me a deep hatred for the language >.< have fun and be safe! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:42 pm
Haha have fun.

@ TSN: Perra is also b***h is spanish :3

Oh and your usage is a bit off. Your title means "Bye those bicthes!" To say "Bye Bitches" its just "Adios Perras." x3  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:56 pm
teh sexiful nerdy

I think TSN is right about this, I've seen it somewhere before.

And I know what you mean Ghost. I know people who refuse to learn Spanish because it was forced on them in elementary school. And now it's the only available foreign language in this area's high school.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:15 pm
teh sexiful nerdy

Yeah, it's whore.  

Artanus

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:11 am
aprilness
teh sexiful nerdy

I think TSN is right about this, I've seen it somewhere before.

And I know what you mean Ghost. I know people who refuse to learn Spanish because it was forced on them in elementary school. And now it's the only available foreign language in this area's high school.

I just really cant stand the sound of it now. I like it sung, but spoken is horrendous >.< I only know "puta" is "b***h" because of the rammstein song "te quiero (sp) puta!" ("i love you whore" apparently)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:18 pm
Ah, I know some of Rammstein's stuff but not that song. And yeah, Spanish sounds a lot better sung, I agree. But then I might say that about a few different languages.

I am getting annoyed with the spoken version, though there are some dialects or accents that sound better than others.

Pachelbel Canon

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:51 pm
aprilness
Ah, I know some of Rammstein's stuff but not that song. And yeah, Spanish sounds a lot better sung, I agree. But then I might say that about a few different languages.

I am getting annoyed with the spoken version, though there are some dialects or accents that sound better than others.

Its quite a good song ^_^ dont play near spanish speaking people, its quite offensive apparently.

The spoken version was always either forced on me or used by people to try and show off. So now whenever i hear it, it sounds snobbish gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:17 am
¡Hola! Estoy en Madrid.

The flight was eight hours long and tiring, but being with me friends helped. My mom was even in a different section of the plane. We got to the airport, checked in, got baggage and hit the metro. At one point, MY mom and her sister got in the train, and the doors closed behind them, leaving Maria, Mike and I behind. She almost got her hand stuck in the door. It was a little saddening to see the look of terror on her face of loosing us. But I looked at her and smiled, we´d just take the next train in a minute or two. She calmed down the train was leaving and we found her at the end of the line.

So now we´re in a lovely hotel in Madrid. Two channels are of security channels, so we`ve been watching people get on the elevator and takes bets on what floor they stop at. I run out to the elevator to watch and report back.

I got a nifty new bracelet. Maybe I´ll take a picture back home

this keyboard is nifty. Its in the lobby, and it´s got a ñ key and a ¡ and ¿ key. The shift key is a little upward arrow. And the numbers at the top have two other symbols in them, we only know how to get one of them though. A lot of punctuation marks are jumbled up and crowded in different keys, so bare with me on my grammatical errors. And what the hell is a ç ?

So, Michael, Maria and I tour Madrid as an extra part of the program tomorrow, and stay in a hotel with them. So I`m only in this one for tonight. I leave my mom and aunt tomorrow, and I go to the actualresort on Friday. Can´t wait.

I´ll try to talk when were back in this hotel. Say hi to Churrlo and Frito for me! They get back Saturday I believe.  

Artanus

HappysEnding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:18 am
¡Que suerte! ¡Estoy tan celoso!

I went to Spain last summer and I absolutely loved it. Be sure to take lots of pictures!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff