Submit

Fair terms?
  PRIZEZ?! I'M IN!
  Fuhget about it.
View Results

There are nice people

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Okay people. Thanks for playing, but I'm over it. There is only one entrant to the raffle, and they will get their pick of the 3 items. I will sell something else of mine to make up the rest of the money for the angelic mic.

The time has finally come to organize my dream avi, and with a deflated market, there's absolutely no better time to do this. I'm monetarily broke right now, but I won't ask for everything for free. I have many items lying around that I don't use.

These prices are a little inflated, but it's to help me achieve this quest. My entire avi apparently will only cost just over 61k. I am willing to sell a head case at 16k, a rock hard at 14k, and a celebrity date at 21k.

To make things interesting, the highest donater when I finish my quest will receive a superior form. Whilst the lowest donater will receive the wooden spoon award.

NOTE: buying my items at these prices will only count as donations when the difference is calculated between purchase price and market value at the time. (Meaning the lowest buy price.)

WE HAVE OUR FIRST DONATION ALREADY!

Our 1st donator contributed 20,000gg in the form of the vest, the pants, the shoes, and the web shirt. Thankyou, and you may find yourself claiming the prize in a couple of days.

Some people have bought 36k in items from me, but they were up in the market place (I forgot about them.) They don't count, but I have used the proceeds to buy my plasma gears.

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask them here. otherwise, good luck, and may the winner enjoy their prize!

BIG NOTE: Not concerned about the skin tone. I think I look better with slightly darker skin.

User Image
Total Value: 61,801 Gold
Remaining Value: 15,500
[Item Information]

Item List:
Plasma Gear
Plasma Gear

Angelic Microphone
Wingin Blue Shoes
Blue Web Shirt
Black GPD Protective Vest
Snowbored Pants Red

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:46 am
User ImageUser Image

Awesome bumpiness!

Good luck once again to any and all who enter.

There are nice people

There are nice people

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:20 am
User ImageUser Image

NEWS: Wow! All the help from the people have allowed me to do everything except get my angelic microphone! I didn't think quests could progress this far this quickly.

Thankyou all!

I am changing one thing about this though. Our mysterious 20k donor will get an awesome item, and the others will go in the raffle to win one of the following items:

- Masterpieces (1st draw)
- Rock Hard (2nd draw)
- Rock Puppy (Final Draw)

Every 250gg you donate will grant you an entry to the draws, and will be valid for all 3, or until it is drawn. Once i get my angelic mic, the proceeds will go towards more prizes.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:54 pm
hey best of luck! bump!  

luvolife4

luvolife4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Lilraverg
User ImageUser Image

NEWS: Wow! All the help from the people have allowed me to do everything except get my angelic microphone! I didn't think quests could progress this far this quickly.

Thankyou all!

I am changing one thing about this though. Our mysterious 20k donor will get an awesome item, and the others will go in the raffle to win one of the following items:

- Masterpieces (1st draw)
- Rock Hard (2nd draw)
- Rock Puppy (Final Draw)

Every 250gg you donate will grant you an entry to the draws, and will be valid for all 3, or until it is drawn. Once i get my angelic mic, the proceeds will go towards more prizes.
Must feel good to have so many nice ppl help you! Donation in progress. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:31 pm
bump  

luvolife4

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out