Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Dark Knight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joker ~ Dud or Stud
  Dud
  Stud
View Results

vegelence2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:36 am
I thought the Dark Knight was AMAZING!!!! Joker was unbelievable!!! So was Batman!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:21 pm
joker was the best..."why so serious?"  

K1nG 0f KiNg5

shmeather

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:45 pm
looked like a awesome movie  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:53 pm
Joker was sooo amazing. Loved him to death. I never knew much about Heath Ledger.. But after I saw the movie I started crying because he was gone.... =(  

naruXramen

Tamahome_Uesugi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:55 pm
I haven't cared much for any comic book based movie, (or graphic novel based movies for you...PEOPLE) but I thought this one was pretty kick a**.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:43 am
I agree it was worth the watch (I was dragged to it) turned out to be good.
Some of it was a bit on the predictable side but most movies are now a days. rolleyes

darkfox_xoxo

Quiet Inner Malice

Vicious Bunny

15,150 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:55 am
The Dark knight was a good movie, my faverate part was when the cell phone in the guy exploded. xd xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:56 pm
My parents watched it before I did (I was asleep). When I watched it later with them (they fell asleep a little ways into it, themselves) I laughed my a** off at the "disappearing pencil" trick, and my mother gave me the strangest look. Turns out my father did the exact same thing. And similar to my "whoever wrote that deserves a fraggin' medal!", he had said "I hope they payed the guy who wrote that a bonus for that scene". But what's best, when my brother got home from school and watched it, we heard him burst out laughing from his room (the door to his room is literally right IN the living room). He comes out a bit later and we asked him what he was laughing at. "That pencil scene. That was pretty good". We all got a lot of very worried, disappointed looks from her for the next few days.

I also love how these movies are so much more realistic. Batman wouldn't be the tech-world equivilant of a devout paladin; he's a slightly off-minded brawler out for revenge, with more than enough money to pay for all the gadgets he needs. I just wish Harlequin could have been in it; I always had a thing for her... and jester girls in general... heart  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

LordRyan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:24 am
I understand why Heath Ledger went crazy after playing that role.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:34 pm
i thought it was AWESOME!!! to the extrem! xp but i like Acton Movies, i thought it was sad that, now that Heath Ledger, is gone Batman Has no GOOD Enemys..... now that's sad! crying  

lu_rockz

ms vivvi

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:25 pm
i loved the scene when he(joker) tried to blow the hospital up and it only blew up a little at first....i love that.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:51 am
it was pretty good. But i liked the first one more  

Kagura667

Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:16 pm
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!
Did I mention awesome? razz  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:02 pm
yups 1 of the best movies made.  

money makin goon

Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out