Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
Who's your Naruto boyfriend/girlfiend? Personalized results!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rawr
  rawr
View Results

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:08 am
Okay, so just message me with everything below filled in. Choose by your gender, please!

GIRLS
Name:
Village:
Looks:
Clothes:
Personality:
History:
Family:
What do you do in your spare time?
Fears:
Weaknesses:
Taijutsu, Genjutsu, or Ninjutsu?
Bloodline limit? If yes, explain.
Got a Demon? If yes, explain.
Weapon of choice (If you use a weapon):
Why do you fight?
What is your opinion on fate?
Main Goal:
Friends and why you hang out with them:
Crush(es) and why you like them:
Favorite Sensei and why:
Favorite Character and why:

Favorite Food:
Your best trait:
Your worst:
ROLEPLAY TIME! Yay!

Its White day and theres a festival in the village. Do you go?
Well, whether you want to or not, you end up going, but with who?
As your leaving your house to head down to the festival, you spot Chouji walking up to you. He admits to liking you for the longest time and nervously asks if youll go to the festival with him. What do you say/do?
Youve just been assigned an A-Rank mission and you can take along three other people. Who do you choose and why?
Youre in the public bath with Hinata alone when suddenly the door slides open and there stands Naruto and Kiba, shocked looks on their faces. What do you do/say?
Hinata asks your advice on how she could hypothetically ask out a certain hyper-active blonde boy. What do you tell her?
You see Sasuke leaning against a tree in one of his moods sulking over something. Do you go and try to comfort him? If so, how do you do it?
You see Neji outside the onsen simply staring at one of the walls, but you notice hes using his Byakugan. What do you do?
Your training in the forest when Lee jumps out of nowhere and asks you to be his girlfriend. (He'll protect you with his life! ^_^b) You say/do?
Kiba asks you too watch over Akamaru for a bit. Do you accept? Why?

Youre walking down the road when you here a soft crunch. You pick up your foot to see a squashed beetle on the ground. You look up and see Shino standing right in front of you and its obvious hes glaring at you behind those glasses. What do you say/do?
It's Shikamaru's birthday! Wooo! Party! Whether you want to or not, you get him a gift. What is it?
Itachi or Orochimaru?(And don't say neither, just pick one, damnit.)
For some reason, you're walking the streets alone at night with you literally bumb itno Gaara. What do you do/say?
You and Naruto are having lunch together at the Raamen shop. After Naruto finishes his sixth bowl he searches his pockets to find he has no money. He looks up at you with pleading eyes. What do you say/do?
You're walking along the shopping district a spy and item you want in one of the store's windows. Unfortunenly for you, you're flat out broke. As you start to pull away from the sight your eyes spot a fivty dollar bill on the ground. What do you do?

GUYS
Name:
Village:
Looks:
Clothes:
Personality:
History:
Family:
What do you do in your spare time?
Fears:
Weaknesses:
Taijutsu, Genjutsu, or Ninjutsu?
Bloodline limit? If yes, explain.
Got a Demon? If yes, explain.
Weapon of choice (If you use a weapon):
Why do you fight?
What is your opinion on fate?
Main Goal:
Friends and why you hang out with them:
Crush(es) and why you like them:
Favorite Sensei and why:
Favorite Character and why:
Favorite Food:
Your best trait:
Your worst:
ROLEPLAY TIME! Yay!

Its White day and theres a festival in the village. Do you go?
Well, whether you want to or not, you end up going, but with who?
As your leaving your house to head down to the festival, you spot Tenten walking up to you. She admits to liking you for the longest time and nervously asks if youll go to the festival with her. What do you say/do?
Youve just been assigned an A-Rank mission and you can take along three other people. Who do you choose and why?
Youre heading to the public bath with Naruto and Kiba. As you three slide open the door you see Hinata, Ino, and Sakura standing in the water naked. Youve gone into the wrong bath! What do you say/do?
Hinata asks your advice on how she could hypothetically ask out a certain hyper-active blonde boy. What do you tell her?
You see Sakura sitting on a bench crying her eyes out. Do you got comfort her? If so, how?
You see Neji outside the onsen simply staring at one of the walls, but you notice hes using his Byakugan. What do you do?
Your training in the forest when Lee jumps out of nowhere and challenges you to a battle. Do you accept?
Kiba asks you too watch over Akamaru for a bit. Do you accept? Why?

You're walking down the road when you here a soft crunch. You pick up your foot to see a squashed beetle on the ground. You look up and see Shino standing right in front of you and its obvious hes glaring at you behind those glasses. What do you say/do?
Orochimaru or Itachi? (and don't say neither, just pick one... -.-)
For some reason, you're walking the streets alone at night with you literally bumb itno Gaara. What do you do/say?
It's Temari's birthday! Wooo! Party! Whether you want to or not, you get her a gift. What is it?
You and Naruto are having lunch together at the Raamen shop. After Naruto finishes his sixth bowl he searches his pockets to find he has no money. He looks up at you with pleading eyes. What do you say/do?
You're walking along the shopping district a spy and item you want in one of the store's windows. Unfortunenly for you, you're flat out broke. As you start to pull away from the sight your eyes spot a fivty dollar bill on the ground. What do you do?

Send one of these to me, everything filled out! I will reply within a week~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:55 pm
Here's mine!

GIRLS
Name: Yuuki
Village: hidden leaf
Looks: okay
Clothes: a huge t-shirt and black shorts
Personality: Loves animals, especially dogs! Pretty loud.
Dislikes: Stuck-up people
History: UNKNOWN
Family: UNKNOWN
What do you do in your spare time? tour pet shops and dog care
Fears: none?
Weaknesses: doggies! so adorible *_*
Taijutsu, Genjutsu, or Ninjutsu? ninjutsu
Bloodline limit? If yes, explain. none
Got a Demon? If yes, explain. none
Weapon of choice (If you use a weapon): my doggy Karu!
Why do you fight? it's my job?
What is your opinion on fate? no comment
Main Goal: none
Friends and why you hang out with them: to improve my social life
Crush(es) and why you like them: not telling
Favorite Sensei and why: Iruka, he's kind hearted
Favorite Character and why: Kiba, HE HAS A DOGGY!
Favorite Food: Onigiri
Your best trait: i dunno O_O
Your worst: i dunno O_O
ROLEPLAY TIME! Yay!

Its White day and theres a festival in the village. Do you go? Yeah
Well, whether you want to or not, you end up going, but with who? Nobody
As your leaving your house to head down to the festival, you spot Chouji walking up to you. He admits to liking you for the longest time and nervously asks if youll go to the festival with him. What do you say/do? blink and pretend i never seen him there.
Youve just been assigned an A-Rank mission and you can take along three other people. Who do you choose and why? Sakura, Kiba, and Shikamaru because Sakura is a medical ninja, Kiba has a doggy, and Shikamaru's intelligence
Youre in the public bath with Hinata alone when suddenly the door slides open and there stands Naruto and Kiba, shocked looks on their faces. What do you do/say? I blush deepy and turn around. "I think you're in the wrong bath,"
Hinata asks your advice on how she could hypothetically ask out a certain hyper-active blonde boy. What do you tell her? Start talking to him so she won't be so shy.
You see Sasuke leaning against a tree in one of his moods sulking over something. Do you go and try to comfort him? If so, how do you do it? No.
You see Neji outside the onsen simply staring at one of the walls, but you notice hes using his Byakugan. What do you do? Ignore him.
Your training in the forest when Lee jumps out of nowhere and asks you to be his girlfriend. (He'll protect you with his life! ^_^b) You say/do? "That's sweet, but no. Somebody else has my heart."
Kiba asks you too watch over Akamaru for a bit. Do you accept? Why? Yes!!! Because Akamaru is soooo kawaii!

Youre walking down the road when you here a soft crunch. You pick up your foot to see a squashed beetle on the ground. You look up and see Shino standing right in front of you and its obvious hes glaring at you behind those glasses. What do you say/do? "Ah! Gomen, Shino-kun. I'll pay back somehow..." I say, staring at the beetle.
It's Shikamaru's birthday! Wooo! Party! Whether you want to or not, you get him a gift. What is it? A painting of the sky
Itachi or Orochimaru?(And don't say neither, just pick one, damnit.) Itachi
For some reason, you're walking the streets alone at night with you literally bumb itno Gaara. What do you do/say? "Gomen, I wasn't paying attention," i say blankly and continue walking
You and Naruto are having lunch together at the Raamen shop. After Naruto finishes his sixth bowl he searches his pockets to find he has no money. He looks up at you with pleading eyes. What do you say/do? I smile at him and pay without hesitation.
You're walking along the shopping district a spy and item you want in one of the store's windows. Unfortunenly for you, you're flat out broke. As you start to pull away from the sight your eyes spot a fivty dollar bill on the ground. What do you do? I walk over next to the dollar bill and pretend to trip, then sneak it into my pocket.

My personalized result:
Kiba!
How you two met:
I was walking down the street when I see a small dog wandering the streets, looking troubled. "Kawaii!" I squealed. I pick him up and stay in the spot. A few mintutes later, I a see a boy around my age looking around, a worried look on him face. The dog I was holding barked, so I thought that it might be his dog. I walk up to this boy and say,"Is this you're dog?" A large smile forms on his face. "Akamaru! I'm glad you're safe!" he said, taking the dog. "He's so kawaii!" I said to him. "My name is Yuuki-desu." The boy smiles at me and says,"My name is Kiba-desu. Hajimemashite. Thanks for finding Akamaru." I smile back. "I must return home,"

What others think:
Kakashi: She's nice, she bought a new volume of Come Come Paradise.
Naruto: She's so cool! She treats me to ramen, no matter how many bowls I eat!
Sakura: She's a bit childish, but we hang out.
Sasuke: No comment.
Gai: So...youthful.....
Lee: I envy Kiba...
Tenten: Me, her, and Sakura hang out alot...she's cool.
Neji: ...She says that my destiny is almost fulfilled.
Kurenai: Sometimes, I find myself comparing me to her.
Kiba: She loves me and Akamaru!(Me:And...?) I love her.
Hinata: She helps me talk to Naruto more often.
Shino: She bought me 100 beetles to repay for stepping on ONE beetle
Asuma:She threw away my cigaretts....
Chouji:She rejected me....
Ino: We are besties, we go shopping together!
Shikamaru: Not very troublesome....she watches clouds with me.  

Yuuki96

⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff