Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Evolving Items Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Entow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:03 pm
Hey there, and thanks for looking at my quest thread. As the title suggests, I', after evolving items, so it may take a while razz

As forwhat I have so far:

User Image

I bought all of the $7.49 items... hence why I'm broke now blaugh
So what I need now is all of the smaller evolving items:

User Image

Red X = bought/donated. I know that there is a lot of items I still need, so I don't want to break anybody by askin for a lot. Anything that can help will be appreciated. Also, this is my first quest thread, so if anyone has any suggestions for me to improve it in any way, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Why I'm collecting:
Well, basically, I just love to collect stuff... no matter what it is. If I gain an item that I don't already have, I keep it, no matter how little it is worth. This being the case, the evolving items captivate me, and are very versatile when editing my avi, which makes them count as many items in one.

List of items: (strike = already owned)

Alruna's Rose
Biancamella
Coocoon
Dandiidoodad Spore
Death Whisper
Dianaesil
Enchanted Book
Fausto's Bottle
Furugasa
Green Corallus Egg
Gro-Gain
Hermes' Moon
Inari's Beads
Kelp o' th' Lock
Orindae
Padmavati's Lotus
Pantheracorax Agate
Picolitrosso's Urn
Pora Ice
Tama's Basket
The Experiment
White Drome Egg
Yama No Tomago

Anyone who wishes to help, either send a trade with the title "Evolving Item Quest" , or send gift with the explanation in the comment box.

Thanks in advance to anyone who donates to me, I'll honor all who donate by placing their names here.

Donaters: (many thanks)

GillaGrrl - With 1,000 gold heart
Invisible Rainbows - a White Drome Egg heart
Gemi9 - A Pora Ice heart

*** UPDATE ***
Well, all the items are still as listed above. As for all of the newer items, don't worry about them, as I have all of the ones up to just before the Nano C thingy. I only really care about all of the older items that I have listed ^^ I'll worry about the newer, more expensive, items some other time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:40 pm
Bump...  

Entow

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:30 pm
User Image

Waa~ you have the death whisper? T^T
I envy you xD~

I was a rabid collector of the evo items eversince they first came out.
Having clinched the first gens of each type.
However, my buying spree altered drastically when I was away from Gaia for the whole of May ... T^T
In which during that time, a couple of evo items emerged, Death Whisper being the one to start xD

Now I'm left with the option of buying only the last gens of the recent evo items ... T^T
I don't mind it much.
But what I do mind is that, just when I'm busy saving up gold for one, Gaia comes out with a new one.
Gahhhh!! gonk

Oh sorry to be telling my evo woes in this thread of yours xD
Anyway, your evo item quest is an understandable one.
I feel you, man! xD~
I mean, like you, the evo items have various equip-able poses and are really cool xD~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:52 pm
Yea, no problem, talk away on the thread. And sorry to hear your troubles with the evos. I myself am not doing very good in the gen areas xp I only have a 4th Inari's Beads, 8th Alruna's Rose, and 2nd Death Whisper... which leaves only 1st gem Lotus sweatdrop

But I'm not too concerned about the generations right now, because once they all reach final, prices tend to even out, or get close to it at least, so I'll deal with that later.

Oh, and thanks for keepin the thread alive razz  

Entow

Kupopo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:50 pm
Good luck on your quest for the evolving items. I used to collect them, but, due to some circumstances....yeah...they went poof.

Plus, now there are simply too many evolving items to play with..

~ Kupopo

.... Let us work together!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:27 am
yea, i know about the circumstance... STILL sorry to hear about it sad but you dont seem to be doing very bad now ^^ your avi looks great.

Oh, and thanks for sayin good luck, I'll need it xp  

Entow

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:56 am
User Image

I would say, the best bet in getting an evo item with a cheaper price is by getting the last gens sweatdrop
I'm targetting that myself xD

The recent new ones like coocoon, go-grain, etc. are pretty much at a lower price this week ... O_o
That's really surprising since I was assuming they would be at least over 20k.

However, I used up my saved gold to get myself an angel imp sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:13 am
Nice, I want imps too, but I'm really poor at the moment, and I want the evos more, so I'm trying to save up.  

Entow

ScotchandCyanide

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:50 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:32 pm
User Image
Good Luck in your quest - gaia is releasing alot more Evo. Items now than ever neutral
Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Entow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:05 pm
Thank you for bumping Ramenluver101 ^^ much appreciated...

And more evos??? gonk theres already enough to collect!!

Well, at least it'll give me something to do XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:49 am
User Image

Same here xD
After I finally finish trying to get my hands on the red sorcerer's book, I'll go on a serious note to get the evo items xD

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:57 am
I have Pantheracorax Agate 4th gen, and the Green Corrallus Egg 1st gen.

I've also been trying to sell Tama's Basket 3rd gen. for a descent price with no luck.

I like the evo items but can only drool with envy at the death whisperer etc, they're all SO expensive.

Be Lucky on your quest.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:29 am
Haha, I just bought a Green Corallus Egg 2nd gen... now I have 1,500 gold left xp other than that, still all the same evos.  

Entow

Entow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:57 pm
Umm, ok... this sucks. I had about 100 cash left, so I tought "why not try a bag of win," so I tried. Only guess what my horrible luck lead to... a Green Corallus Egg 2nd gen. For those of you wondering why this sucks SO MUCH, read my previous post... from earlier this morning!!!

So, why post about the tragedy here? WELL... does anyone need a corallus egg? I'd be verry willing to trade it for some other evo item as well ^^

--Entow  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces