Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Tales of Mexiconia [PARTY PICS + VIDS ADDED] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did ya misses meh?!
  YES'M!
  lolno
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:27 pm
Yay for me being home AMIRIGHT?! D:<

Hi everyone hehe. I am uberly hyper atm O_O And having trouble adjusting to the English keyboard after using a Mexican... which YES its different cause they have more letters in the alphabet like ñ which is its own letter and... ect! D:<

Anyways... lets talk about my trip xD First of all I didn't do too much. I visited family a lot and I had people visit me. One day I went down to the center of the city and I got to see the Cathedral which was really nice and a few days I went to the Saturday Bazaar and to a couple open-air markets, I'll be sure to post a link real soon hehe, it was epic fun ^^ The open-air markets in Mexico are like nothing else... they sell so many things and really cheap! O.O

I also played lotsa video games like Wii and stuff... but it sucked cause I misplaced the sensor bar and had to buy a new one >_< But I did it anyways XD I also played and beat Tales of Symphonia which contrary to the box is NOT 80 hours, its only 60 xD But I wanted to play it cause the 2nd one is comin out soon hehe

[The food]
Needless to say... amazing food there haha. We had tacos... which you know Mexican tacos gotta be the best hehe... nothing better than those! My personal favorite is tacos al pastor... look it up xD I'm too lazy to explain. We also ate a lot of "tortas" which is similar to sub sandwiches but its like the Mexican version... its much better. We put like beans on the bread, and then different meats, cheese, tomato, avacado, onions, chili peppers... its amazing. Frito took a picture of his, I'll upload it tomorrow hehe. We also went to this really good Italian place, really good ^^

And I got to eat at this sushi bar called Harumi's and it was amazing O_O They had this roll of sushi called El Dragon and it was like breaded shrimp with cheese and chiopte, wrapped in mango and avacado and they put it all twisty on the plate like a dragons shape and then with alernating mango / avacado outsides to show different colors and then at each end they had the shrimp tail for like.. a dragons tail haha. It was SO cool and we also went on the two for one sushi roll day and so we ate like 25 pieces of sushi each lmfao.

We also got to eat these special things called pambasos which is like this special dough for bread, they fry it and stuff all sorts of things in it like beans, mole (not the animal... its a sauce thing, look it up lol), salpicon (a dish of meat and avacado, eaten cold), mashed potatoes... lotsa stuff. Those were really good! We also went one day to eat quesadillas which was nice hehe. They stuff those with a lot of stuff like tinga, which is chicken, tomato sauce and chipotle sauce which i love, mashed potatoes, the regular cheese, and more. And apparently you can have quesadillas in Mexico without cheese.... which confuses me cause I dont see how its a quesadilla without cheese xD But if you wanted cheese on them they charged extra... lolwut? XD

[The party]
My grandparents had their 50th wedding anniversary while I was in Mexico! It was SO ******** cool xD First of all... 50 guests! 2nd of all, they are mostly over the age of 70. 3rd of all... legal drinking age is 18 in Mexico... yay XD

So like the party went really well. My grandpa gave a realy emotional speech at the party, and we had amazing food cause we're sorta upperclass there hehe. Frito, aka Robert... he drank like 9 freakin drinks and somehow didnt get drunk XD Yay for being Mexican! He had like... 3 cubas (coke and rum), 2 fresca's with lime and salt and tequila, a baileys, and like a buncha wine. He's only 15 but they didnt even check... xD The party was at our house btw, just saying. I had like a big cup of wine, 2 baileys (irish creme), and a cuba as well. Anyways we all enjoyed the food and it was fun having lotsa family and friends over.

The real fun started when everyone was like.. lets go home! xd Those old people drank like... 14 bottles of wine! FOURTEEN BOTTLES D:< Lmfao! It was SO FUNNY. We had like thirty 70+ year old men who were all drunk lmfao. Half of them, could not get down the stairs, let alone into a taxi! My mom had a hard time walking men with bad feet down the stairs... which they couldn't even step on xD

[My cousin's 6th birthday]
This is my youngest cousin, and the last. He had his party the day before I left haha. It was a lot of fun cause he's just so cute and stuff 3nodding I'ma post a vid of him playing Guitar Hero 3 XD Its adorable, he dances to the music and stuff and is all like SOMEBODY PRESS THE BUTTONS OMFG!!! xD We also shoved his face RIGHT into the ******** cake... xD He was covered in frosting, I'll show you guys a picture soon too hehe.

Anyways... those are like the major highlights of my trip to Mexico. I really had a lot of fun and enjoyed what may be my last trip there for awhile since I am going to be entering college, in case any of you forgot, and I might have to get a job soon and well... who knows when I am gonna have time to go again o.o; Anyways I am really glad to be back because I missed everyone online and in RL and its nice to be surrounded by you all again biggrin

OK PICTURE AND VIDEO TIME!

The Market and Center **New pics**

50th Anniversary and Cousin's Party

Video 1

Video 2

BTW people, YOU DO NOT NEED AN ACCOUNT TO VIEW THESE PHOTOS.

I'll upload the last video soon biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:42 pm
YOU'RE HOME.

Welcome back. Lyss missed j00. :3

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:48 pm
LYKE OH EM GEE! I missed you more T.T I was lonely in Mehico T.T  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:56 pm
churrlo
LYKE OH EM GEE! I missed you more T.T I was lonely in Mehico T.T

Pssh! You had F-U-N!!! xD

Lyss had to deal with a swearing 7 year old chock full of ADHD and an annoying aunt at her grandparent's 50 wedding anniversary.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:59 pm
xd yay for me being upperclass? I WAS lonely though... its hard without friends for 3 weeks hehe. At least I know someone missed me *heart heart*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:05 pm
churrlo
xd yay for me being upperclass? I WAS lonely though... its hard without friends for 3 weeks hehe. At least I know someone missed me *heart heart*

Eh, at least I had a favorite aunt that cooked food for meh.

And I got to blow up balloons with helium. heart

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:13 pm
I had lotsa Mexicans who could cook for me xd But that is a plus haha. You know in the morning everyone is gonna be like WTF YOU'RE BACK xd I already posted like 15 times haha. *dances to hare hare yukai*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:33 am
yayyy you are back!
I love how your post was mainly about food. My family always teases me because I always give top notch accounts about the food in certain places. xD
But actually, lately I haven't been focusing on food 'cuz the places are so cool!
xd
Mexico sounds awesome. Someday I'll try to learn spanish so I can go back to spain and feel more knowledgeable or go to Mexico and actually understand what's going on. But please forgive me, that may take a while. I'm still trying to master French and Hebrew! [And soon japanese] xD

Post pics as soon as possible...I wanna see your cousin. xd  

MonsieurSponge

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:10 am
yay churrlo!!! we all missed you verra much! *snug snug snug* heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:38 am
Welcome back. ^_^

And question, is the food really all spicy? They add spice to everything in Mexico according to my friend who lives there. crying He told me they even got to stay home if it rained and it didn't have to be a heavy rain, just a drizzle and they could stay. D:  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:39 am
Mexicans and their food xP Glad you had a great time and I was always under the impression frito was your older brother LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:11 pm
Wooo, welcome back. What did you get me? xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:47 pm
I got you all NOTHING D:< Except pictures :3 But maybe if you're a good boy I'll find something 3nodding

As for the spiciness... they don't add spice to everything xd Sure there is a lot of spicy food in Mexico but a lot of it is NOT spicy xd Hehe. Pics will come soon... not today though cause of s**t goin on D: Tomorrow I can though!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:00 am
Yay! Churrlo´s back! Currently I´m in Spain. The keyboard is really weird. I can´t figure out how to make the @ symbol, so I have to copy anpaste it from previous uses and s**t. What´d you get me Churrlo?  

Artanus

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:30 am
xd The @ symbol is easy! Press the Alt Gr. button and then press 2. That should do the trick 3nodding

Anyone know what happened to Stepherz? D: er... Dana D:

Artanus whutchu get me first D:<  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas