Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AndrewBot

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:31 am
*you walk up to a very tall man, who greets you with open arms* hello! this must be your first time on the job! i'm ricky, GASA*'s product manager. Behind me is our factory, where were working on our latest avatar, the 'space' avatar smile . Now if you follow me into there... *you follow ricky into the extremely large building, and ricky gestures you over to the left* now here are our rules, you know, what to do and what not to do so your not killed? *he then pulls you to the right* here is our progress bars, we have to update them manually, so we update them, pretty much randomly. *he then shows you a pile of blueprints* this is our table for future designs, right now though, we're hard at work on that... *he points and you see an immense black shape with men hammering and welding all over it* *ricky slaps you on the shoulder and says* well, that's all you should know for now. the tools are over there, go grab some and get to work, who knows? maybe you'll make some friends! *ricky then walks outside, leaving you with nothing to do but work for now*

what to do here: well, it's a role play quest thread, you can role play, bump, or donate biggrin

how to make a profile: since this is a quest thread first, and a role play second, the profiles really aren't important, just make sure to include gaia and rp names, you don't have to add anything else if you don't want

profiles:

Gaia: AndrewBot
Name: Chris  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:36 am
~Rules~

*you walk over and see a large plaque, engraved with these words*:

Rules:

1. you can advertise, but do it kinda discreetly
2. if i post "(insert name here) has been killed by (insert method here)!" it means you haven't followed the rules and are banned from the role play
3. 3 or more curses in a post, or anything above about damn not being censored, is against the rules
4. you will first receive a warning, but if you continue i will ban you
5. no god-modding
6. will be added of anything arises  

AndrewBot

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AndrewBot

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:50 am
~Progress bars~

*you walk to the right and see some bars with dials on the side, you try to turn one but nothing happens* i'm the only one who can change the number, don't bother trying *you hear someone call out. you then notice that there's a picture above the bars*

User Image
Total Value: 331,408 Gold

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

(minus 1 gold means i have enough but i don't have it, and full means i have it)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:51 am
~Donators~

naiteiru: olympic torch+adoring fans

celeste foxx: black ink (x1)

grabzan: 60 gold  

AndrewBot

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AndrewBot

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:11 pm
ack! bump!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:09 pm
*chris walks around the hangar, taking a break from the work* sure would be nice to have someone to talk to...  

AndrewBot

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items